Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Hot dish 5-29-09
Topic Started: May 29 2009, 10:47 PM (3,894 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

The title of this thread reminds me of Thanksgiving. "Bring a hot dish!"
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dixiercat

KristianFanForever
May 29 2009, 11:22 PM
OneBadKitty
May 29 2009, 11:08 PM
-Garrett Gray makes an appearance as Zach in a vision/dream sequence. Bo sees him at his grave.
NOW my interest is piqued! Thanks OBK! :rockon:
My interest piqued as well!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Oh thanks for the Friday goodies Kitty!

Your dish is always right on the money! Sounds like June will be good.

LovingDays

Is lexie & abe will be there

LovingDays

Is lexie & abe will be there

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thanks for the sneak.

Hopefully Ej's speech doesn't begin with the little "orphan", otherwise I could care less if he is there or not. JMO

Zack appearing will make this even more difficult to watch. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Edited by samixxx, May 30 2009, 12:44 AM.

ginababe
BANNED

thanks OBK!! Okay, I have a dire question in desperate need of an answer....

did James cut his hair?

oldschoolfan

Thanks OBK. June so far seems like a good month.

luishot

thanks for the scoop but what about brady any word a big storyline coming up for brady with rafe sister

lastDays
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
May 29 2009, 11:02 PM
Yay for more Ross!

Ew to Mia and her baby daddy but I guess it's good if it moves the baby switch story along.

Wonder what Nick Stabile will be up to and if he will be the new villain of the week following in the footsteps of Owen, Ford Decker, etc... If that spumor about him being in Hope's storyline is correct I guess he would probably be the mysterious person following Bope mentioned in the summer preview.

OBK, thanks for finding out that EJ and Caroline speak at the funeral. Do you know if EJ speaks at the funeral having been told by Sami or someone else that Grace was his kid? Cause I have a feeling that detail would make for some very different speeches.

Thanks again for your awesome scoopage.
Stabile is a Horton-he'll be interning at the hosp[ital,and alove interest for Melanie :puke:

leah09
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
May 29 2009, 11:00 PM
lily20
May 29 2009, 10:58 PM
OBK, Thanks for spoilers.
I may be the only one that cares, but do you have any hot dish on Danloe?

Btw Ross Mathews is Kate's hilarious assistant, right?
There is some Chloe/Lucas and Danloe coming up. And yes, Ross Matthews plays Chris.
I know all hell is breaking loose with the baby SL but I care VERY much about Danloe as well..more importantly, the END of Luloe.
Please tell me they are DUN soon. :frustration:

Thanks, as always, OBK!!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

lastDays
May 30 2009, 08:13 AM
IMissAremid
Yay for more Ross!

Ew to Mia and her baby daddy but I guess it's good if it moves the baby switch story along.

Wonder what Nick Stabile will be up to and if he will be the new villain of the week following in the footsteps of Owen, Ford Decker, etc... If that spumor about him being in Hope's storyline is correct I guess he would probably be the mysterious person following Bope mentioned in the summer preview.

OBK, thanks for finding out that EJ and Caroline speak at the funeral. Do you know if EJ speaks at the funeral having been told by Sami or someone else that Grace was his kid? Cause I have a feeling that detail would make for some very different speeches.

Stabile is a Horton-he'll be interning at the hosp[ital,and alove interest for Melanie :puke:
No. I'm pretty sure that is what that Mark Hapka guy is for. He is the one that's been confirmed as Nathan, Pete and Melissa's son.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I will get to your questions later on this evening. At work right now and this board is hard to read on a blackberry.

lastDays
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
May 30 2009, 08:43 AM
lastDays
May 30 2009, 08:13 AM
IMissAremid
Yay for more Ross!

No. I'm pretty sure that is what that Mark Hapka guy is for. He is the one that's been confirmed as Nathan, Pete and Melissa's son.
Okay.Thanks. There are so many newbie males coming on the show its hard to keep track :drunk:

mesagirl
Member Avatar

Who was hired to play Mia's ex-boyfriend? I thought Stabile, but I just looked at his picture, and he looks way too old for that part. ;)

Found some info, which I am sure most of you already know lol...

Mark Hapka is playing Nathan Horton, the son of 1980s super couple Pete and Melissa. He'll debut on June 17.

Jon Deidrick has been cast as Chad, the ex-boyfriend of Mia. Expect this character to cause problems for the burgeoning relationship between Will and Mia.

Edited by mesagirl, May 30 2009, 11:07 AM.

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

OBK thank you so much for these. I'm looking forward to this and then I'm not too as I hate watching this loss. Please keep on keeping us so well informed. You rock.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

ginababe
May 30 2009, 02:16 AM
thanks OBK!! Okay, I have a dire question in desperate need of an answer....

did James cut his hair?
I don't think so. Looks slicked back.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Mark Hapka is the one that has scenes with Molly Burnett so I think he is the love interest cast for her.

ginababe
BANNED

Thanks OBK! You rock, damn ptb for not letting James cut his hair!! Is there any indication as to what Nick Stabile's character will be? Who he will be working with?

ginababe
BANNED

another question for you! :) There was a rumor floating around about EJ landing in the hospital, do you have any info on that?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply