Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Pics from the celeb basketball game; video added 6/5
Topic Started: May 31 2009, 05:40 PM (2,883 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://nbo-photogallery.albumpost.com/DAYS_BBall_09

More:

Getty Images

Click on photos to see them larger.

Edited by Angie79, Jun 5 2009, 05:02 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

These are great Angie! Thanks for posting them!
Liz

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Thanks Angie.

Love the pics. But did anyone else see the pic (not from basketball) of Kristen Renton? Damn. Girl looks 40. I always thought she was so pretty on DOOL but I hardly recognize her now. Meth?

ginababe
BANNED

^^ I think it's just the hair cut, it's very unflattering to her face.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Thanks! Nadia and Brandon make such a cute couple :wub:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Thanks Angie!

Shelley Hennig looks better off Days then she does on it..... :laugh:

daysknowitall
Member Avatar

Wonder why James Scott n Galen Gering were not there. I mean the 2 tallest hunks on the show! Dang it..LOL
But thanks for the pic links!

mirabella

Thanks for posting.

evilD
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
May 31 2009, 08:54 PM
Thanks Angie.

Love the pics. But did anyone else see the pic (not from basketball) of Kristen Renton? Damn. Girl looks 40. I always thought she was so pretty on DOOL but I hardly recognize her now. Meth?
Well, she's been cast as a stripper in the upcoming season of "Sons of Anarchy" on FX so she probably is doing "her best" to look the part.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Damn, Brandon Beemer's arms! Nice!
I love how Nadia, in all of her gorgeousness (and she is really a beautiful woman) always looks the same...whether on Days or on a basketball court.

Ari looks different, like she has bare makeup on, but still beautiful. I wish they could cool it on the heavy make up on Days.

Thanks for sharing the pics!

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thank you for the link. Ali in her Laker hat :rockon: ! I love seeing pics of Ali and her children. Nadia is always gorgeous.

Alin89
Member Avatar

great pics

Wes Fan

IMissAremid
Thanks Angie.

Too much botox, collagen, and a bad hair cut makes even the prettiest girl fugly.
Edited by Wes Fan, Jun 1 2009, 09:11 AM.

TBLFanGirl
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Thanks Angie.

That was my first thought. Shit, the girl looks like a botoxed 50 year old.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

I agree KR doesn't look good in that link, but somebody posted pictures on the SC board and isn't that her in the fourth down on the left?

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showthread.php?t=135001

I think she looks pretty there.

TBLFanGirl
Member Avatar

Paxton
Jun 1 2009, 09:32 AM
I agree KR doesn't look good in that link, but somebody posted pictures on the SC board and isn't that her in the fourth down on the left?

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showthread.php?t=135001

I think she looks pretty there.
There are 2 reasons she looks better in that picture. One, she is laughing. Her face is not nearly as pretty when she is looking serious. Two, her bangs are swept to the side. They age her 20 years when she wears them down.

Wes Fan

She definitely looks better in the pics on Sony. James Scott on the other hand.......he truly needs someone to do something with his hair. YUCK

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Celeb basketball pics:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/message/1243828094/Charity+Basketball+Photos-

Charity event pics:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/message/1243831178/Charity+Event+Photos-

ginababe
BANNED

Thanks Angie! I love Terrel's Star Wars shirt! :wub:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply