Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Pics from the celeb basketball game; video added 6/5
Topic Started: May 31 2009, 05:40 PM (2,840 Views)
ginababe
BANNED

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/dayscharityevent/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
May 31 2009, 08:54 PM
Thanks Angie.

Love the pics. But did anyone else see the pic (not from basketball) of Kristen Renton? Damn. Girl looks 40. I always thought she was so pretty on DOOL but I hardly recognize her now. Meth?
Posted Image

I would never have recognized her.

carlypvee

Thanks for posting the links to some good pics.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

"Fan"-tastic!

Over the weekend of May 29, 2009, some Days favorites hosted events just for you, their biggest fans. James Reynolds hosted the 20th (20th!) Annual Celebrity Basketball Game to benefit the South Pasadena High School Basketball Program and the Fremont Centre Theatre. And over in Studio City, California, Nadia Bjorlin hosted an event to benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Plenty of your favorite Salemites, both long-timers and newcomers, showed up to lend their support. Flip through our photo gallery for some of the fun.

http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/daysofourlives/specials/gallery_3829.html

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm still not digging James' hair. I kind of think it might be worse.

I didn't even recognize Kristen Renton. I'd actually forgotten she'd existed. So those pictures where she looks so orange are from December? That's an odd time of year to be orange.

Does Eric's nose always look like that? I've never noticed it before, and I'm going to stop commenting on these pictures now because I feel really shallow.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Looks like everyone had fun. Fan weekend always seems like it's enjoyed by all.

Everyone looks great. Terrel was so cute. I was shocked Arianne Zucker didn't play. The past two years she hasn't and I remember her always playing. I guess she wanted to hang out with her gal pal Nadia LOL.

Ali looked so cute bringing the baby and Ben. Nice seeing Lowder, Brandt, and Beemer.

Kristen Renton looked dreadful. Wow...someone had work done. Nice seeing SN and MBE hosting their event. It's great that Nadia is still doing work for the Leukemia and Lymphoma organization. You can see that means so much to her.

Great pics!
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Jun 3 2009, 10:18 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

liverlips123

I wonder why Jay Kenneth Johnson wasn't playing..lol
Him and Shelley Hennig make a cute couple.. Theres pictures on nbc's website.. It looked like a lot of fun
lol it was coincidently the same day as the Lakers Western conference Championship

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

GOOOOO LAKERS!
Thanks for posting. It looked like everyone had a great time!
Liz

mandy

Lots more pictures from the celebrity basketball game posted on NBC's website:

http://www.nbc.com/Days_of_our_Lives/photos/gallery#item=73059

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply