Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Casting Tidbits 6/1
Topic Started: Jun 1 2009, 01:02 PM (2,307 Views)
DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

Ugh, that main guy on CSI-Miami is the reason I don't watch it.

I do like Wes a lot even as poorly advised Owen. The truth, he did kidnap Stephanie at the order of EJ who was to exchange her for Stefano. Owen was afraid that EJ would harm Stephanie and deluded himself into thinking he could save her. I'm not sure but what he will be given a light sentence because Stephanie will not allow him to suffer. I think he is sort of like her father in the beginning, doing bad jobs for Stefano and her mother saved him.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rars

:peek: I'm glad somebody else voiced that analogy, I'm almost afraid too because of getting heartily disagreed with. I saw the evolution of Steven Earl Johnson in real time,and he was very scary, very slimy. (Besides nobody seems to know what he did when he was with the Vitalli Mob collective) Steve kidnapped Hope, terrorized Kimberly when she was blind, stalked Kayla, swiped the pawn from Victor, locked doors didn't mean don't enter. If all Steve's crimes were added up, he'd have served at least 3 days in jail :tounge: . I also see comparisons between Nichols and Ramsey, probably two of the best soap actors I've ever seen, and I've been around long enough to see many :hypnotize: So if we're really lucky they'll bring old owen back, I mean, Lucas served less than 90 days for shooting EJ, broke his house arrest three times to be with Chloe, and is still free....go figure :drunk:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I doubt Wes is gone and IF he is I bet it has something to do with his other projects.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

MrsMahaney
Jun 1 2009, 01:12 PM
Wes has a recurring gig on CSI: MIAMI, but.... this is not the last we have seen of Wes on DAYS!
Really,COOL.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

*Ross Matthews returns as Kate’s assistant Chris on Tuesday June 23.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/comings_and_goings/

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply