Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nurse Jackie: Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 1 2009, 04:07 PM (399 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Preview

Pilot: Full Episode
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGyWMdCWUrc

I have been excited about this show since I read about it a year ago. Anyone planning to watch?

Edited by Rick, Jun 1 2009, 04:08 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Yes, I have been looking forward to this series and saw the pilot. The pilot was a little disappointing to me. Hopefully, it gets better. An emergency room is fertile ground for funny, dramatic stories.

The thing that bugged me about Jackie blaming the doctor for the bike messengers death is that she's just as responsible. If she truly believed he had a brain bleed and the young doctor was dismissing her she should have gone up the chain of command to get results.

thanks for posting.

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

I'm gonna watch via downloads!
Edited by MTSRocks, Jun 4 2009, 12:39 PM.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Just watched the pilot and I was pleased. Very good cast and the ending was a shocker

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

R!ck
Jun 6 2009, 02:47 AM
Just watched the pilot and I was pleased. Very good cast and the ending was a shocker
I justed finished watching Nurse Jackie and I really enjoyed it. Edie is was great and their is a nice cast of supporting characters. And I agree, the ending was a nice twist.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

I've watched up to episode 4 and I'm on the fence about this show. I see Steve Buscemi is the Director and he's doing a fabulous job. The actors are great. I really belive Edi Flaco as a nurse. IDK, something is missing though and I can't quite put my finger on it. The girl playing the nursing student has nailed her character to a T, she was so believable at how intimidating it can be to ask a Dr. for your stethescope. And yes, it's pretty typical for Drs to think they are entitled to shit that they really aren't entitled to.

I'll keep watching.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

This is my new favorite show.

Episode 6 was amazing!

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

I am still loving the show. However, I think her husband was miscast. He just seems too young.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

^ I know right?! They make an odd couple but maybe that's why she's having the affair? I am intrigued to know more about why she's hooking up with Rx guy. Is it just to get drugs? and why is she hiding it from him that she's married?

Rick, This is your new favorite show and that's all you have to say about it? Come on, discuss!!! Nubia, you too!!! (ok, i'll quit being pushy, lol)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply