Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Carrie punches Sami; Carrie punches Sami at her wedding
Topic Started: Jun 3 2009, 10:14 AM (1,328 Views)
MrsDimera

I love this clip...it's still one of the best imo! :cheer:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

That wedding dress was appallingly unflattering and the tiara was ridiculous. Like a five-year-old's version of the perfect wedding attire.

Ugh to FakeMike. Good to see Eric, though his hair was way too long for my taste. I'll never understand anyone fighting over Austin Peck's Austin--I'd say, "here, you take him." He was in danger of being outacted by the tiara in those scenes.

lysie
Member Avatar

Paxton
Jun 3 2009, 01:38 PM
That wedding dress was appallingly unflattering and the tiara was ridiculous. Like a five-year-old's version of the perfect wedding attire.

It wasn't as bad as how she looked for the Franco wedding.

I think I would pay actual money to see Carrie come back for five minutes just to punch Sami exactly like this. She could then take all the children back with her to Switzerland.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Man, makes me miss those DAYS. Why couldn't JER recapture his glory days? Sigh ...

I miss Carrie though.

Mason
Member Avatar

I wish Carrie would come back and do it again...and again...and again...

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Awesome scene. I loved Carrie!

Kansa
Member Avatar

It was funny to see that no one was really interested in helping Sami up but Marlena! Lol!

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Loved that scene- thanks for posting it!

I was rooting for Sami back then and still loved seeing her get decked. Good times...

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Sami's best dress was her first wedding dress to Lucas.
Posted Image

Sami's worse dress was the last one she had with EJ.
Posted Image

I don't think she ever had a good Austin wedding dress.

Posted Image

lene
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 3 2009, 01:44 PM
Paxton
Jun 3 2009, 01:38 PM

It wasn't as bad as how she looked for the Franco wedding.

I think I would pay actual money to see Carrie come back for five minutes just to punch Sami exactly like this. She could then take all the children back with her to Switzerland.
Sami's relationship with Franco was so embarrassing. Didn't she sing to him once?! I'd love to see it again... So hilarious. :drunk:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Video Vault · Next Topic »
Add Reply