Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Baby Grace dies; June 16th issue; Article Summary
Topic Started: Jun 3 2009, 11:11 AM (10,511 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

IMissAremid
Jun 5 2009, 12:49 AM
I wish that clip of her was still on YouTube with all the comments over it.

God, what did Charity Rahmer do after DOOL?
She played a pregnant stripper on CSI: NY...... :laugh:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ginababe
BANNED

Thanks for the titles angie! didn't we get the same spoiler last week of Rafe running into arianna? how is that news worthy?

michelle
Member Avatar

KristianFanForever
Jun 4 2009, 09:51 PM
michelle
Jun 4 2009, 09:41 PM
KristianFan please don't answer as I know what you think already!
Then why bother asking? :P
Actually, I was asking Mason.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Mason
Jun 4 2009, 09:35 PM
SocRMum1
Jun 4 2009, 08:55 PM
Mason
Jun 4 2009, 08:26 PM
I'm sure he does mean it, I just don't agree with him (in either case), LoL.
Which is fine...but seems odd since you haven't seen Ali's performance yet. Why dismiss it before seeing it? Even if you are determined to diss it no matter what it just seems to make more sense to see it first. :shrug:
I'm not saying it won't be good. What I'm disagreeing with is that it's "the finest acting" (or however James phrased it) on the show since he's been on. I don't have to see it to know that it won't be *that* good.
Just to clarify, in his quote he stated:

Quote:

James Scott says that Ali Sweeney's acting "is not only the best I've ever seen her do, I think it's the best acting I've ever seen on the show."

so he really didn't state it's the best acting ever on the show, or since he's been on. Just the best acting that he has seen. Of course, it's still just his opinion, but he's entitled to it and until the rest of us see the scenes he's referring to it's hard to judge whether we agree with him, or not.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

michelle
Jun 5 2009, 09:15 AM
KristianFanForever
Jun 4 2009, 09:51 PM
michelle
Jun 4 2009, 09:41 PM
KristianFan please don't answer as I know what you think already!
Then why bother asking? :P
Actually, I was asking Mason.
Then why did you put my screenname before the question......oh to hell with it.
Edited by KristianFanForever, Jun 5 2009, 09:46 AM.

michelle
Member Avatar

I didn't want it to look I was asking the question open ended for anyone to answer. You and I had been going back and forth and I already knew from previous posts how you felt about Ali and her acting.

So I specifically requested that you not answer, since I already know how you feel, with hopes that only Mason would. And Mason did.

Mason
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jun 5 2009, 09:23 AM
Mason
Jun 4 2009, 09:35 PM
SocRMum1
Jun 4 2009, 08:55 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
I'm not saying it won't be good. What I'm disagreeing with is that it's "the finest acting" (or however James phrased it) on the show since he's been on. I don't have to see it to know that it won't be *that* good.
Just to clarify, in his quote he stated:

Quote:

James Scott says that Ali Sweeney's acting "is not only the best I've ever seen her do, I think it's the best acting I've ever seen on the show."

so he really didn't state it's the best acting ever on the show, or since he's been on. Just the best acting that he has seen. Of course, it's still just his opinion, but he's entitled to it and until the rest of us see the scenes he's referring to it's hard to judge whether we agree with him, or not.
I know what he said. Whatever. I think I've made my POV pretty clear by now, so I'm not even going to bother trying to further clarify myself.

tekasullivan
Member Avatar

Iīm so sad for Sami. She just not deservers anithing at all this. And when EJ discovers the real truth... I hope he fell so sorry for doing that with Sami. Thatīs so sad.. :'(
Edited by tekasullivan, Jun 5 2009, 07:59 PM.

Fancy

IMissAremid
Jun 3 2009, 11:25 PM
suzipawhuska
Jun 3 2009, 11:10 PM
Murphy
Jun 3 2009, 11:22 AM
That selfish bitch! I knew it. She doesnt even tell him because he has a right to know. Nope its all about Sami. Once again. She is just sick and the most selfish person on this earth. She wants someone to hate her. How anyone can want Ejami after this I dont know? That is unforgivable.
Rape is unforgiveable, also. EJami was doomed from the start.
Posted Image
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :thumbsup: Love it!

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

AidanGreensFan
Jun 4 2009, 10:39 PM
Although I do believe all can agree on certain catastrophes a la Charity Rahmer. Now THAT was bad acting.
<shudders>

i think ali has done really, really well with the material thus far. i'm pleasantly surprised. what i don't like is her character's motivation for telling ej the truth. to be frank, i'm kind of sickened about this whole storyline. it bothers me that both nicole and sami are being so selfish at a time like this when a child is dying. i thinks sami's behavior is disgusting and inexcuseable, as is nicole's. i just cannot for the life of me understand why, during a pivotal turning point in the storyline, we didn't get some positive advancement, by having either sami or nicole fess up. i mean, yeah, we get sami's confession, but the child is dead by then, and an article with the actress says she only tells the truth because she's a sadist that wants to be punished. ugh. i just cannot see either pairing(ejole/ejami) being possible after all this.

Nicole Walker

I agree. I just can't believe that Sami would rob EJ of being there for Grace who she believes is his daughter in her last moments on earth that is just crazy. And how can Nicole even let EJ think his baby died doesn't that mess up what she was trying to accomplish in the first place. He still has a dead baby so she might as well fess up and deal with the consequences. This whole thing is messed up.

Chelikins
Member Avatar

I feel sorry for EJ... Everyone is keeping his daughters a secret. Nicole lost theirs, stole his and Sami's. Stefano knows of the baby switch, so he also knows Nicole lost the baby. Sami kept their daughter from him. Lucas knew about Sami and kept quite even after it happened to him with Will. Chloe knew. Mia knows. Tony knew and waited to long to tell. Brady knows.

I mean there is NOONE he can trust.. not even his family. Stefano doesn't love him.. he loves what he can make him do. Nicole doesn't love him.. she loves her white picket fence dream. Sami did and maybe still does.. she just doesn't like his dad or what he is becoming. Tony loved him but was jealous.. wanted to stick it to Nicole and then died. I mean.. EJ literally has noone.

I can't wait to see how this goes down. I mean what Sami did was bad.. but what Nicole has done and is doing.. I think that is twice as bad. I mean he is grieving over a child that is actually alive. Then when he finds out what happened.. he will have to grieve over a different child that died even though he gets the other one back. Talk about a roller coaster.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

From facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=97660006346&ref=mf

Posted Image

:'(

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting.
I dont know how I feel about seeing the real life picture of the baby who plays Grace....feels a bit disturbing to me.
I wonder what EJ will say about Grace...never even holding her. I feel sorry for him.
This is going to be sad!
Liz

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply