Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of June 15th; *UPDATED 6/13*
Topic Started: Jun 3 2009, 02:58 PM (12,716 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily spoilers

Monday, June 15th
Rafe tells Arianna that Grace is Sami's biological daughter; Arianna and Brady run into each other at the Kiriakis mansion; Nicole panics; Philip asks Stephanie to lie to Hope and Bo.

Tuesday, June 16th
The DiMera family and the Kiriakis family decide to call a truce; Stephanie has a vision about Owen; Melanie gets an offer from Max; Brady lays into Nicole.

Wednesday, June 17th
Kate looks into Daniel's ex-wife's death; Chloe has a fantasy about Daniel; Stephanie makes a discovery; Melanie makes a new acquaintance.

Thursday, June 18th
Will turns his back on Sami; Nicole feels guilty; Hope and Bo reminisce about Zack; Maggie introduces her grandson to Melanie.

Friday, June 19th
E.J. tries to get temporary full custody of Johnny; Bo lays into Rafe; Mia is tormented by Kinsey; Melanie tells Max that she wants to stay in Salem.

SOW Spoilers

EJ plans revenge.

Steph is asked to lie.

Max requests that Melanie go with him.

Kate digs into Daniel's ex.

Weekly Summary
DAYS OF OUR LIVES: With the DiMeras ready to end the feud, Stephanie agreed to Philip's request and didn't tell the police about EJ's role in her abduction. Stephanie later found a note Philip was hiding and learned what he's keeping from her. A panicked Nicole acted surprised when EJ revealed that he's Grace's father. EJ served Sami with papers that gave him temporary custody of Johnny. Max offered Melanie the chance to move to London but she declined after being smitten with Maggie's grandson, Nathan, a med school graduate working at the hospital. Mia freaked when she saw Chad. Kate's thirst for revenge led her to examine information about the death of Daniel's ex-wife Rebecca.

Coming: Chad's not about to let Mia forget him.

**UPDATED 6/5**

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Rafe tells Arianna surprising news; Will reacts to the twist of events; Victor tells Philip that the DiMeras are ready to end the feud.

Tuesday
The Kiriakis and DiMera families call a truce; Stephanie has a startling vision; Max offers Melanie a chance to move to London.

Wednesday
Kate plots revenge against Daniel and Chloe; Chloe makes a confession to Father Matt; Stephanie finds out Philip is hiding from her.

Thursday
Will turns his back on a friend; Kinsey tells Mia of an old friend from Salem West; Maggie introduces Melanie to her grandson.

Friday
EJ serves Sami with papers; Bo gives Rafe an earful; Mia returns to work.

**UPDATED 6/9**

Soaps.com spoilers

The Week of June 15:

Max says bye to Stephanie and warns her about Philip. Will she listen?

EJ serves Sami with papers granting him full custody of Johnny.

In anger, Will tells Sami he’s moving in with his grandma, Caroline.

Rafe tells Arianna about Sami being Grace’s biological mom.

Wednesday June 17:
Nathan Horton, Melissa and Pete's son and Maggie's grandson comes to Salem and University Hospital as an intern. We'll see him paired with Melanie.

Thursday June 18:
Fans will see a Boston Red Sox player in the background of Java Cafe today. See comings and goings for more on that.

Stefano reminds Nicole why she must keep her secret.

Friday June 19:
Mia comes face to face with her past when Chad, Mia's ex-beau arrives to Salem. He doesn't know Mia had a baby!

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

**UPDATED 6/10**
SOD
- EJ plans his revenge against Sami.
- Stephanie is asked to lie to Bo and Hope.
- Kate learns about Daniel's ex-wife Rebecca.

SOW
- Philip asks Steph to lie to Bo and Hope.
- The Kiriakis and DiMera families call a truce.
- Kate digs up information on Daniel's ex-wife.
- Chloe makes a confession to Father Matt.
- Melanie is intrigued by Nathan, the new intern.
- An angry Will tells Sami he's moving out.

Tuesday, June 16th: Max says goodbye to Steph and warns her about Philip.

**UPDATED 6/13**

More Daily spoilers

Monday, June 15th
Rafe tells Arianna about Sami being Grace's biological mom; EJ tells Nicole some news about Grace; Victor informs Philip the DiMeras are ready to end the feud; Philip asks Stephanie to lie to Bo and Hope.

Tuesday, June 16th
Max tells Stephanie good-bye and warns her about Philip; the Kiriakis and the DiMeras call a truce; Stephanie has a vision of Owen; Nicole runs into Brady at the Java Café and he lays into her.

Wednesday, June 17th
At the hospital, Melanie runs into a new intern named Nathan; Kate plots her revenge against Chloe and Daniel; Chloe makes a confession to Father Matt; Stephanie finds out what Philip is hiding from her.

Thursday, June 18th
Stefano reminds Nicole why she must keep her secret; in anger, Will tells Sami he's moving in with Grandma Caroline; Bo and Hope take some time to remember Zack; Kinsey tells Mia she ran into an old friend from Salem West.

Friday, June 19th
Mia comes face-to-face with her past; EJ serves Sami with papers granting him full custody of Johnny; Melanie tells Max what she's decided; Stephanie gives EJ a piece of her mind.

Edited by Angie79, Jun 13 2009, 01:56 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Thanks for posting, Angie.

Sounds like things are picking up for June.

There are actually quite a few questions I have rather than everything being so predictable.

Why is Phillip asking Stephanie to lie to Bo and Hope?

What is Arianna doing at the Kiriakis mansion?

Why would Brady be laying into Nicole? He doesn't know about the baby switch does he?

Why would Bo be laying into Rafe? You know I guess it doesn't really matter because I'm sure I'll enjoy it regardless.

Did they previously mention Daniel's ex-wife? I can't remember. Glad they are adding something new there.

Looking forward to the Bope-Zack scenes in all of this drama and Will turning his back on Sami.

I was expecting EJ to react by trying to get full custody of Johnny. Bet this will be the deal where Nicole helps Sami that Corday mentioned in summer spoilers.

esp13
Member Avatar

Quote:

There are actually quite a few questions I have rather than everything being so predictable.

I'm sure it's because the only way Victor and Philip can avoid Stefano implicating them in Stefano's kidnapping is by refusing to implicate EJ in Stephanie's kidnapping.

Quote:

Okay, you got me on that one.

Quote:

Why would Brady be laying into Nicole? He doesn't know about the baby switch does he?

He doesn't know about the baby switch, but he does know that Sydney is Mia's baby. Maybe he's mad because Sami is getting EJ's wrath for finally telling him about Grace, but Nicole has just as big a secret. I'm not saying it well, but I think maybe Brady is saying that Nicole should intercede with EJ on Sami's behalf regarding Johnny because Nicole's hands aren't clean in all of this either.

Quote:

Why would Bo be laying into Rafe? You know I guess it doesn't really matter because I'm sure I'll enjoy it regardless.

I have no idea on this one either, unless it has something to do with helping keep Sami's secret. But, that doesn't make much sense anyway.

Quote:

Did they previously mention Daniel's ex-wife? I can't remember. Glad they are adding something new there.

Yes, they mentioned her at the beginning of the Dansea crap. Although it wasn't "ex-wife" but "dead wife." She was a patient who he fell in love with and married but he couldn't save her and she died.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Daniel's wife died of cancer if I recall correctly..as for BO,GO BO!!I am betting since his own parentage was hidden,he lays into him,for butting into something he had no biz butting into.Trying to keep a man from his child...and taking it as his own..just guessing tho..thanks Angie!!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

esp13
Jun 3 2009, 03:34 PM
Quote:

Yes, they mentioned her at the beginning of the Dansea crap. Although it wasn't "ex-wife" but "dead wife." She was a patient who he fell in love with and married but he couldn't save her and she died.

Hmm, good catch on the "ex" vs. "dead" wife thing. I wonder if that's significant or if it's just a mistake on someone's part writing up the spoilers. I think I know the answer but it would be interesting if Daniel did have some ex-wife who knew something awful about him. ETA: Oops, if she was dead it wouldn't matter--but if he killed her, interesting indeed. Though again, she wasn't an ex before that I remember. I thought she died in his arms while they were still blissfully married or some shit like that.

Thanks for posting, Angie!
Edited by Paxton, Jun 3 2009, 03:44 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

esp13
Quote:

I'm sure it's because the only way Victor and Philip can avoid Stefano implicating them in Stefano's kidnapping is by refusing to implicate EJ in Stephanie's kidnapping.

Quote:

Quote:

He doesn't know about the baby switch, but he does know that Sydney is Mia's baby. Maybe he's mad because Sami is getting EJ's wrath for finally telling him about Grace, but Nicole has just as big a secret. I'm not saying it well, but I think maybe Brady is saying that Nicole should intercede with EJ on Sami's behalf regarding Johnny because Nicole's hands aren't clean in all of this either.

Quote:

I have no idea on this one either, unless it has something to do with helping keep Sami's secret. But, that doesn't make much sense anyway.

Quote:

That's a good thought about why Brady lays into Nicole.

And I'm guessing Bo lays in to Rafe for trying to adopt another guy's kid. I don't care how anyone tries to paint that as heroic...it's just flat out wrong. And weird. ^o)

As for EJ trying to get full custody of Johnny - I think most of us saw this coming. He's angry, he's hurt and he's lashing out in the nastiest way he can find. I honestly can't really blame him much - although I will be hurting for Sami as it all unfolds. But this is likely where Nicole will intervene on Sami's behalf and betray EJ. I'll bet dollars to donuts that she'll somehow provide her or a judge or someone with the info about EJ's duplicity in Stephanie's kidnapping - just when they all think it's water under the bridge with the 'truce'.

I do have to say I'm looking forward to Nicole's reaction as she gets a front row seat to watching EJ's wrath when he finds out he's been betrayed and lied to about his child. :popcorn:

Thanks for posting, Angie!

lysie
Member Avatar

Stephanie has a vision? When did she fall off a ladder?

I HATE custody issues. I know they're typical soap stories, but for whatever reason I just can't take it. I hope when it says EJ tries for full custody it means he fails. Both Sami and EJ are horrible parents, but at least Sami isn't calling for hits and kidnappings.

lastDays
Member Avatar

As far as the Daniel spoiler goes,I think it is simply part of Kate's revenge plan and has nothing to do with Daniel being a murderer.Shes going to poison Chloe and set Dan up for the blame,so I think she is looking for a way to try and make his guilt stick,along with the signatue forgery with the drugs

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

EjsGaGirl
Jun 3 2009, 03:39 PM
Daniel's wife died of cancer if I recall correctly..as for BO,GO BO!!I am betting since his own parentage was hidden,he lays into him,for butting into something he had no biz butting into.Trying to keep a man from his child...and taking it as his own..just guessing tho..thanks Angie!!
Oh yeah... I didn't think about that. They did go to the trouble of having Sami ask both Bo and Caroline for input about the whole Victor being his father being kept from him thing.

That's frankly AWESOME if they are following up on that to weave Bo into the story even more along with what they are doing regarding Zack.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

esp13
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Thanks for your responses.

I like your theory on Brady working on Nicole's conscience like that setting in motion what she does to help Sami. This story is a thousand times more believable if it isn't out of pity for Sami that she now comes forward to try to help her but out of her being insecure or concerned about what Brady thinks about her. Oh Bricole. :wub:

And now I vaguely remember that coming out of the Dansea thing. Ick. Thank God Grace isn't old enough for Dan to have yet another affair with a patient.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Spoilers

EJ plans revenge.

Steph is asked to lie.

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jun 3 2009, 05:28 PM
EJ plans revenge.
I hope whatever he has in mind is good!

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Ej plans revenge on whom?Rafe?If so...good!Thanks Angie
Edited by EjsGaGirl, Jun 3 2009, 05:36 PM.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

lastDays
Jun 3 2009, 04:31 PM
As far as the Daniel spoiler goes,I think it is simply part of Kate's revenge plan and has nothing to do with Daniel being a murderer.Shes going to poison Chloe and set Dan up for the blame,so I think she is looking for a way to try and make his guilt stick,along with the signatue forgery with the drugs
I think u are correct!

Alligato
Member Avatar

Why is EJ planning revenge? I thought he understood that he wasn't daddy of the year and understood why Sami did what she did?
Is this like how he was worried about Stefanie then didn't care if she lived or died?

Thanks so much for the spoils! I was trying to stay away but I can't help it when it comes to these kinds of stories.

Total crap about Kate still planning revenge? Worst story right now!!!!

Livie

this is what i hoped they would not do with ej...and i think this may be where he finally gets his own comeuppance..either by being shot as rumored, or nicole finding a way to try and get him away from sydney by giving sami info on him..so the question is..will sami use it?

ej is still acting like a piece of maggot skin. so i hope it is both, he gets shot, and nicole turns him in..but that sami declines to use the info..she loves maggot skin.

mirabella

EjsGaGirl
Jun 3 2009, 05:36 PM
Ej plans revenge on whom?Rafe?If so...good!Thanks Angie
l think that Ej will seek revenge on Sami by attempting to gain full custody of Johnny. He may also want revenge on Rafe but I think Sami will be his primary target for now.

Angie, thank you so much for the spoilers.
Edited by mirabella, Jun 3 2009, 06:43 PM.

Dawn7
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jun 3 2009, 02:58 PM
Daily spoilers

Monday, June 15th
Rafe tells Arianna that Grace is Sami's biological daughter; Arianna and Brady run into each other at the Kiriakis mansion; Nicole panics; Philip asks Stephanie to lie to Hope and Bo.

Tuesday, June 16th
The DiMera family and the Kiriakis family decide to call a truce; Stephanie has a vision about Owen; Melanie gets an offer from Max; Brady lays into Nicole.

Wednesday, June 17th
Kate looks into Daniel's ex-wife's death; Chloe has a fantasy about Daniel; Stephanie makes a discovery; Melanie makes a new acquaintance.

Thursday, June 18th
Will turns his back on Sami; Nicole feels guilty; Hope and Bo reminisce about Zack; Maggie introduces her grandson to Melanie.

Friday, June 19th
E.J. tries to get temporary full custody of Johnny; Bo lays into Rafe; Mia is tormented by Kinsey; Melanie tells Max that she wants to stay in Salem.

SOW Spoilers

EJ plans revenge.

Steph is asked to lie.

Thanks Angie

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

IMissAremid
Jun 3 2009, 03:28 PM
Looking forward to the Bope-Zack scenes in all of this drama and Will turning his back on Sami.
Same here! :cheer:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Weekly Summary
DAYS OF OUR LIVES: With the DiMeras ready to end the feud, Stephanie agreed to Philip's request and didn't tell the police about EJ's role in her abduction. Stephanie later found a note Philip was hiding and learned what he's keeping from her. A panicked Nicole acted surprised when EJ revealed that he's Grace's father. EJ served Sami with papers that gave him temporary custody of Johnny. Max offered Melanie the chance to move to London but she declined after being smitten with Maggie's grandson, Nathan, a med school graduate working at the hospital. Mia freaked when she saw Chad. Kate's thirst for revenge led her to examine information about the death of Daniel's ex-wife Rebecca.

Coming: Chad's not about to let Mia forget him.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply