Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of June 15th; *UPDATED 6/13*
Topic Started: Jun 3 2009, 02:58 PM (12,708 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jun 3 2009, 07:59 PM
Coming: Chad's not about to let Mia forget him.
This gets a big WHO CARES? from me. I don't care about Mia, so I sure as hell won't care about her ex-boyfriend.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jun 3 2009, 03:41 PM
As for EJ trying to get full custody of Johnny - I think most of us saw this coming. He's angry, he's hurt and he's lashing out in the nastiest way he can find. I honestly can't really blame him much - although I will be hurting for Sami as it all unfolds. But this is likely where Nicole will intervene on Sami's behalf and betray EJ. I'll bet dollars to donuts that she'll somehow provide her or a judge or someone with the info about EJ's duplicity in Stephanie's kidnapping - just when they all think it's water under the bridge with the 'truce'.
yea we all knew it would come eventually. i really wish he didnt get the custoddy. but im pretty sure this is where nicole helps sami. probably cause she knows whats its like to lose your child. nics died and samis is taken from her. i hope that she gets him back (johnny) and if ej does get blamed for the kidnapping which he is guilty of them i hope that sami gets full custody forever. ej is a good father but hasnt been a good person lately

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 3 2009, 03:44 PM
Stephanie has a vision? When did she fall off a ladder?
thats exactly what i was thinking when i read that too

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

"Thank God Grace isn't old enough for Dan to have yet another affair with a patient." thats a good one. too bad baby grace dies :( :( :( :( soooooooooooo sad. i hate baby dying stories. but daniel is so hung up on chloe he wont even think about gracie

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Interesting.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I think its a bad idea to have two new characters start the same week....They should have spaced them out a little better..

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

It really doesn't make a difference when the new characters start. People are going to bash them regardless.

Days has been really good about slowly working new characters in since Tomlin came on so I'm not worried about it. Plus, the show seems to be hiring talent.

Thanks, Angie. These sound very good.

suzipawhuska
Member Avatar

If Days is going off the air, why are they hiring new people and firing old favorites????

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

suzipawhuska
Jun 3 2009, 11:02 PM
If Days is going off the air, why are they hiring new people and firing old favorites????
Who says they are going off the air? The show is in much better shape now then it was a year ago, most notably in the financial area of things. That is why they got rid of vets. They cost too much and you can only cut salaries so much. It's much more cost effective to get rid of some of them entirely and hire cheaper actors to come on. In many cases, the salary of one vet is worth like 3 newcomers. Not to mention, bringing on new characters is easier on the writers. Some of the vets were in the same stories over and over and that was not all on the writing team. That is all some of the fanbases wanted. The show no longer feels held back now.

So many keep assuming 2010 is the end, just like so many thought 2009 would be the end. If the show could survive the last few contract negotiations, it can survive the next. Let's remember there is a one year option for the show that NBC can pick up to that is built into the contract. Given the current state of things and how popular Days is a brand, it's in fine shape to remain on past 2010 IMO.

samixxx
Member Avatar

EJ plans revenge.

If this is against Sami after already unloading on her.......... Ej is a bigger PIG than I thought. Nothing screams coupledom than when a woman is lying on the floor filled with self-hatred and defeated, than to rip one of the only thing that has life in her. Nice.

Nicole Walker

I figured EJ would try to get full custody of Johnny and that's where Nicole would probably come in and help Sami. You know you can figure this story out a lil but I never expected Nicole to do anything to help Sami at all so I like that it makes things more complicated and messy.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

samixxx
Jun 3 2009, 11:33 PM
EJ plans revenge.

If this is against Sami after already unloading on her.......... Ej is a bigger PIG than I thought. Nothing screams coupledom than when a woman is lying on the floor filled with self-hatred and defeated, than to rip one of the only thing that has life in her. Nice.
Hmm..well I think a PIG is a strange man,trying to steal another man's child from him...when he had NO right to do so.And when the Father has not a clue he even had that child ,and had no choice in the matter.Ej is angry...and why should he not be??

ginababe
BANNED

EjsGaGirl
Jun 4 2009, 08:10 AM
samixxx
EJ plans revenge.

Hmm..well I think a PIG is a strange man,trying to steal another man's child from him...when he had NO right to do so.And when the Father has not a clue he even had that child ,and had no choice in the matter.Ej is angry...and why should he not be??
I completely agree!! Oh wait, I forgot, Rafe's a saint!! He was sent to Salem to be everyone's savior! There is not a spot against this guy! :eyeroll:

I will be in the front row cheering and screaming when EJ kicks Rafe's ass! He had it coming, bastard!

six
Member Avatar

I hope this thing about Daniel's wife can breath some life into that stupid storyline.

As for EJ/Sami/Rafe/Nicole, I agree with those who understand why EJ would take Johnny. In some place in his heart, he may know he played a role in Sami's decision, but I don't expect anyone in his shoes to be 100% rational, and compassionate. Sami and Rafe certainly weren't, even before Grace got sick. Whatever Nicole does to help Sami is probably what's going to put her on the road to redemption.

This thing about Philip keeping something from Stephanie sounds interesting.

carlypvee

Thanks for posting.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

six
Jun 4 2009, 08:48 AM
I hope this thing about Daniel's wife can breath some life into that stupid storyline.

As for EJ/Sami/Rafe/Nicole, I agree with those who understand why EJ would take Johnny. In some place in his heart, he may know he played a role in Sami's decision, but I don't expect anyone in his shoes to be 100% rational, and compassionate. Sami and Rafe certainly weren't, even before Grace got sick. Whatever Nicole does to help Sami is probably what's going to put her on the road to redemption.

This thing about Philip keeping something from Stephanie sounds interesting.
Great post! ICAM. Although you might be holding out a bit more hope for Philip and Stephanie becoming interesting then I have.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

I'm wondering if it's humanly possible for me to care less about a triangle than I do about Will/Mia/Chad, a teen triangle (which is bad enough) with (1) one long-term character who is a recent recast; (2) the person in the middle having been on canvas about eight months and (3) the third person a brand new character.

The rest sounds pretty good, though I have had it up to here with Daniel and Chloe having fantasies about each other.

Livie

the whole problem with ej doing this is that the person it will end up hurting is not so much sami as johnny, and this is why ej is still a piece of maggot skin. he really needs to learn to turn inward and do some soul searching..sounds like sami already has.

my spec now is that sami will find out that rafe is the one who gave stefano all his info on grace, the convent, etc. as rafe figured that stefano would work with nicole to keep ej from trying to get close with sami.

at first rafe was all for sami coming clean to ej, and i never really understood why that hanged..he did think that ej was not such a bad guy..but it could be after he saw ej moving closer to his stefano he changed his mind..
i know rafe is an interloper, but i have never had enough emotional investment in him to care enough to dislike him..

i hate this story, which i guess is good, we all have some kind of investment or we would not care. like i dont care about danloe..or stephillie..
Edited by Livie, Jun 4 2009, 07:17 PM.

Taelyn

Im only guessing. But Im thinking Arianna must be with Brady, and that would exolain why she is at the Mansion.

Brady laying into Nicole is probably as suggested.. He is warning her about her own lies.
As for Bo laying into Rafe.. It possible he is angry that Rafe helpd Sami keep the secret from EJ.. though since he hates EJ a great deal so It could just be a teaser spoiler and nothing significant.

As for Nicoles guilt driving her to "betray EJ" I seriously doubt it would be anything that might truly harm EJ..so Im guessing she simply arranges for Sami to see and visit with Johnny without EJ's permission... I cant see her betraying him in a way that might put him in jail, or destroy her marriage (Although im sure thats coming) but truly even if EJ finds out, I think a part of him will undrstand that Nicole didnt have the heart to deny Sami the benefit of seeing her son. And so he will forgive Nicole and chalk it up to a Mothers heart.. IMO.

Taelyn

EjsGaGirl
Jun 4 2009, 08:10 AM
samixxx
EJ plans revenge.

As a devoted Safe fan..
I will totally underdtand EJ's rath,Anger, desire for revenge, and most of all his pain.
And I think Rafe understands and has his own guilt which is whye h will let EJ beat on him and not fiht back.

Now I dont think he is a pig for wanting to adopt Grace, HE was the only father she knew and he fell in love with her as much as any good man would fall in love with a baby if they are in it from the start.. Id really question him and his ability to love if he 'didnt' love Grace.

Sami had made the "initial" choice to keep the baby from EJ even though Rafe didnt agree, and Sami drew Rafe ino the whole plan.
When she was going back and forth after the fact... He knew the repercussions and revenge EJ would seek, and he wanted to protect Sami. Grace, and Johnny.. and yes Im sure he was also thinking about how much he loved Grace.. As for adopting her.. If Sami never intended to tell EJ then Grace still deserved a father who loved her and He (or the writers) felt this was the best way.

Either way the summer should be good.. Im just angry it came to this.. To kill 2 out of 3 babies in less than
a years time leaves me to wonder about the mental healh of these writers.

IMO

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply