Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of June 15th; *UPDATED 6/13*
Topic Started: Jun 3 2009, 02:58 PM (12,769 Views)
suzipawhuska
Member Avatar

suzipawhuska
Jun 7 2009, 11:27 PM
IMissAremid
Jun 4 2009, 11:10 PM
laptop
Jun 4 2009, 07:17 PM
my spec now is that sami will find out that rafe is the one who gave stefano all his info on grace, the convent, etc. as rafe figured that stefano would work with nicole to keep ej from trying to get close with sami.
If the writers actually went to the trouble of giving an explanation for Stefano's knowledge of things, which they haven't so far and I'm not certain they ever will, I don't think it will have been Rafe that gave him the info that allowed Stefano to know.

More likely IMO is Stefano found something from some of his henchmen discovered from spying on/overhearing Nicole (I always thought Nicole was way too indiscreet about all of her schemes in front of those guys) or Dr. Baker told him or he somehow got a hold of Dr. Baker's letter to that other doctor or even some note was left by Tony.

I have heard the theory put forth that it would turn out that Rafe was some sort of DiMera double agent but I have no hope whatsoever that the character will actually be written that complex or interesting. I also think if he was smart/devious enough to hope that Nicole and Stefano would keep EJ turned away from Sami as he was THAT into Sami we would have seen him propose to Sami rather than just focus entirely on getting custody of Grace. I do think there could be some shady/weirdness in his background that could come out, I just don't think it's DiMera ties.
Wouldn't it be funny if RAfe was really a DiMera?
Let me just add: When baby Grace came home with Sami, she was a beautiful little girl that smiled all the time. I am not fond of children other then my own, but this baby was really beautiful!! Cute, warm, bubbling over with life. Then one day about a week or 10 days ago, we get this other baby that is not cute, no personlity, or any of the orginal baby Grace had. Is it just me or did they switch babies??

I do apologize to the parents of this baby. I am sure she is spcial somehow, but the other one, REALLY had something!
I am not degrading anyone, just pointing out a fact that I am curious about.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

suzipawhuska
Jun 7 2009, 11:27 PM
IMissAremid
Jun 4 2009, 11:10 PM
laptop
Jun 4 2009, 07:17 PM
my spec now is that sami will find out that rafe is the one who gave stefano all his info on grace, the convent, etc. as rafe figured that stefano would work with nicole to keep ej from trying to get close with sami.
If the writers actually went to the trouble of giving an explanation for Stefano's knowledge of things, which they haven't so far and I'm not certain they ever will, I don't think it will have been Rafe that gave him the info that allowed Stefano to know.

More likely IMO is Stefano found something from some of his henchmen discovered from spying on/overhearing Nicole (I always thought Nicole was way too indiscreet about all of her schemes in front of those guys) or Dr. Baker told him or he somehow got a hold of Dr. Baker's letter to that other doctor or even some note was left by Tony.

I have heard the theory put forth that it would turn out that Rafe was some sort of DiMera double agent but I have no hope whatsoever that the character will actually be written that complex or interesting. I also think if he was smart/devious enough to hope that Nicole and Stefano would keep EJ turned away from Sami as he was THAT into Sami we would have seen him propose to Sami rather than just focus entirely on getting custody of Grace. I do think there could be some shady/weirdness in his background that could come out, I just don't think it's DiMera ties.
Wouldn't it be funny if RAfe was really a DiMera?
No. It would actually be pretty stupid and Rafe being a DiMera himself would pretty much defeat the whole purpose of Safe.

Stefano has already fathered/parented enough kids for a basketball team, we don't need to get into football territory now.

Further, if Rafe is a DiMera that potentially puts the Arianna-Brady pairing in Uncle Max territory.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

suzipawhuska
Jun 7 2009, 11:08 PM
PhoenixRising05
Jun 3 2009, 11:07 PM
suzipawhuska
Jun 3 2009, 11:02 PM
If Days is going off the air, why are they hiring new people and firing old favorites????
Who says they are going off the air? The show is in much better shape now then it was a year ago, most notably in the financial area of things. That is why they got rid of vets. They cost too much and you can only cut salaries so much. It's much more cost effective to get rid of some of them entirely and hire cheaper actors to come on. In many cases, the salary of one vet is worth like 3 newcomers. Not to mention, bringing on new characters is easier on the writers. Some of the vets were in the same stories over and over and that was not all on the writing team. That is all some of the fanbases wanted. The show no longer feels held back now.

So many keep assuming 2010 is the end, just like so many thought 2009 would be the end. If the show could survive the last few contract negotiations, it can survive the next. Let's remember there is a one year option for the show that NBC can pick up to that is built into the contract. Given the current state of things and how popular Days is a brand, it's in fine shape to remain on past 2010 IMO.
Excuse me, I thought te show was going off the air. I had seen it written many times on some of the boards so I assumed it was. I have watched from day one and I love the show. It is the only soap opera daytime that I watch. So naturally Iwas upset when all the boards kept on writing it was going off. Then Marlena and JOhn got fired, Kayla and Patch left, etc., so I was surprised with the new actors. Of course I know one vet is worth 3-4 newcomers in salary, I am not stupid, but just thought it was unnecessary.

I rarely post to the boards, most of the time when I do someone finds fault with what I am trying to say! So,I do know what assume is: ass-u-me.
There was no need to be rude. All I did was point out nothing is certain yet, as has been the case for the past few years yet so many run around like the show is a goner soon enough. I had no clue what you knew and what you didn't know and my post wasn't just directed at you either. However, you mention you read the boards but, if you read them as clearly as you seem to think you do, you would notice there is no official news that the show is going off the air. It's simply the same fans who felt it was going off the air in 2009 assuming it will in 2010. Nothing more. Perhaps you should read boards like this one a little more because most around here tend to discuss things a bit more accurately then other places who are more driven by fanbases, angry fans, etc.

I also never said you were stupid. It just gets annoying seeing people come into casting threads and mentioning how the show keeps adding new people after letting go of the vets and so on. The show needs to have a fair amount of characters so, of course, they are going to bring new people on, especially since they have basically revamped the show and it's cast. That is why it's necessary.

If you felt I was being rude, I apologize. However, your tone was a bit stand-offish too. Anyway, I do apologize again if you felt slighted or disrespected in any way. You should also not be afraid to post more. You seem like you have alot to say and you have the right to express yourself if you want to.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Jun 8 2009, 12:56 AM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Soaps.com spoilers

The Week of June 15:

Max says bye to Stephanie and warns her about Philip. Will she listen?

EJ serves Sami with papers granting him full custody of Johnny.

In anger, Will tells Sami he’s moving in with his grandma, Caroline.

Rafe tells Arianna about Sami being Grace’s biological mom.

Wednesday June 17:
Nathan Horton, Melissa and Pete's son and Maggie's grandson comes to Salem and University Hospital as an intern. We'll see him paired with Melanie.

Thursday June 18:
Fans will see a Boston Red Sox player in the background of Java Cafe today. See comings and goings for more on that.

Stefano reminds Nicole why she must keep her secret.

Friday June 19:
Mia comes face to face with her past when Chad, Mia's ex-beau arrives to Salem. He doesn't know Mia had a baby!

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nicole Walker

Stefano reminds Nicole? I wonder what Nicole does and how will Stefano react when NIcole decides to help SAmi?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOD
- EJ plans his revenge against Sami.
- Stephanie is asked to lie to Bo and Hope.
- Kate learns about Daniel's ex-wife Rebecca.

SOW
- Philip asks Steph to lie to Bo and Hope.
- The Kiriakis and DiMera families call a truce.
- Kate digs up information on Daniel's ex-wife.
- Chloe makes a confession to Father Matt.
- Melanie is intrigued by Nathan, the new intern.
- An angry Will tells Sami he's moving out.

Tuesday, June 16th: Max says goodbye to Steph and warns her about Philip.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Posted Image

michelle
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!

EJ looks pissed!

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

^ You're right..he's pissed. It probably the second time (?) he's seen Grace..and it has to be in a picture at her funeral.
Thanks for posting!
Liz

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Why does soaps.com have Nathan as Nathan Horton? I thought he was using Pete's last name in the other spoilers that came out.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Thanks for the pic. James hair looks better. I think James did a great job in the scenes where Ej discovered Grace was his baby.

minnime1968

Can anyone on Ej's side honestly say that if you went to tell the man you were pregnant with his child and witnessed the mayor being shot and the next time you were going to tell him you found out that someone his family was at "war" with had been shot..you would still tell him? I like Sami would probably re-think telling him. Maybe even not tell him at all. If you all have been watching the show long enough then you know the hell Stefano has put her family through. Nothing has changed except they're keeping all of their wrong doings on the DL. Sami has done a lot of bad things in her past but I feel she had good reason for doing what she did this time. Don't get me wrong...James Scott is one hottie!!

michelle
Member Avatar

Believe me, I get why she didn't want to tell him. I completely understood the why. But when he came to see her at the Horton cabin (after the Mayor was shot), he was practically begging her to be open with him as he was freaked out about Nicole's pregnancy and instead of telling him the truth, she told him that he should take Nicole's pregnancy as a sign that "they" should be together. What a hypocrite she is. Was it not a sign that maybe she and EJ should be together instead? Of course it was.

EJ had not chosen the dark side then. He was still under her spell and would have died happy had she told him the truth instead of running away to WP to hide. Did she not think that had she told EJ, he would have taken her far away to protect her himself? Please. He would have. She made a very selfish choice not to tell him and to push him away.

Which brings me to why she did tell him. She didn't give him one chance to be with his kid while she was still alive, so why did she even bother telling him after Grace died? Why? To taunt him and say it was really his fault because of his family? Then why did she grab and kiss him numerous times, dream of him and then sleep with him if he and his family were so bad? She made a choice to do things with him. She didn't use protection, she knows what can happen when don't. (Good Lord, EJ had already proven he has super sperm if he could impregnante her the same time Lucas did)

He ONLY turned dark again AFTER she left to go into WP. She has no one to blame but herself.

I love Sami and EJ and am an EJAMI fan, but think this was her lowest of lows for me.

On a brighter note, I do think that the writers have given EJ a chance to hate Sami, just as they gave her a chance to hate him after that cold December night. I do believe this will eventually put them on equal ground (they have both done somthing horrible to the other) and that they can overcome this and eventually find their way back to one another. Or at least I hope so.

Luvndool

michelle
Jun 12 2009, 08:53 PM
Believe me, I get why she didn't want to tell him. I completely understood the why. But when he came to see her at the Horton cabin (after the Mayor was shot), he was practically begging her to be open with him as he was freaked out about Nicole's pregnancy and instead of telling him the truth, she told him that he should take Nicole's pregnancy as a sign that "they" should be together. What a hypocrite she is. Was it not a sign that maybe she and EJ should be together instead? Of course it was.

EJ had not chosen the dark side then. He was still under her spell and would have died happy had she told him the truth instead of running away to WP to hide. Did she not think that had she told EJ, he would have taken her far away to protect her himself? Please. He would have. She made a very selfish choice not to tell him and to push him away.

Which brings me to why she did tell him. She didn't give him one chance to be with his kid while she was still alive, so why did she even bother telling him after Grace died? Why? To taunt him and say it was really his fault because of his family? Then why did she grab and kiss him numerous times, dream of him and then sleep with him if he and his family were so bad? She made a choice to do things with him. She didn't use protection, she knows what can happen when don't. (Good Lord, EJ had already proven he has super sperm if he could impregnante her the same time Lucas did)

He ONLY turned dark again AFTER she left to go into WP. She has no one to blame but herself.

I love Sami and EJ and am an EJAMI fan, but think this was her lowest of lows for me.

On a brighter note, I do think that the writers have given EJ a chance to hate Sami, just as they gave her a chance to hate him after that cold December night. I do believe this will eventually put them on equal ground (they have both done somthing horrible to the other) and that they can overcome this and eventually find their way back to one another. Or at least I hope so.

BRAVO! :wow:
Edited by Luvndool, Jun 12 2009, 09:26 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Luvndool
Jun 12 2009, 09:25 PM
michelle

Ditto that! Great post, Michelle! :hail:

daysknowitall
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jun 12 2009, 10:04 PM
Luvndool
Jun 12 2009, 09:25 PM
michelle

Ditto that! Great post, Michelle! :hail:
I don't really think they'll pair Ej n Sami back together. To many extremes there. To many good story lines with Ej n Sami as enemies to ever get them back together and since they had a history together the 2 against each other make for a lot more interesting story. I love Ej when he's bad, he does it so good and sexy while he is doing it. They've been pushing Ej to far to the other side , like they want him to be the "new age" Stefano . Now this isn't to say Sami was right about keeping the baby from him, although I might have done the same considering but I think the story needed a way to really give Ej that last push to cross totally over to the other side and we all know every soap needs a few "villians". You've got the old villians and the young ones and as far as I can think the only real villian type for the young catagory would be Ej on the male end possibly Nicole on the female end. Although I have seen some kind of remorse from Nicole. JMO

mesagirl
Member Avatar

michelle

I don't see this as putting them on even ground at all. Sami has a lot more catching up to do lol. The coerced sex was just one of many things that EJ has done to Sami. Destroying her marriage, putting the lives of her children in danger, framing her for his fake murder, terrifying her with his "ghost", trying to kill Lucas, shooting her father in law and leaving him for dead, etc, etc, etc. Remember that EJ did all of things to Sami and her family for no other reason than he wanted to. Some of those things were being directed by his father true, but you never saw him disagree with any of the heinous actions, and in fact he took joy in Sami's pain, and at one point was gloating over the fact that John's shooting would put Sami unwillingly into a relationship with him.

EJ has done way too many disgusting things to Sami and her family for them to ever be romantically involved. Not in a realistic manner anyway.

As for what Sami did with EJ sexually after he forced her to sleep with him... I put the blame solely on the writer's for trying to appease a certain fan base, as none of it made any sense. No woman in their right mind would sleep willingly with a man who had put her and her family through hell and tried to kill them one by one, for over two years. The writer's turned Sami into a complete idiot. JMHO

ges
Member Avatar

minnime1968
Jun 12 2009, 03:48 PM
Can anyone on Ej's side honestly say that if you went to tell the man you were pregnant with his child and witnessed the mayor being shot and the next time you were going to tell him you found out that someone his family was at "war" with had been shot..you would still tell him? I like Sami would probably re-think telling him. Maybe even not tell him at all. If you all have been watching the show long enough then you know the hell Stefano has put her family through. Nothing has changed except they're keeping all of their wrong doings on the DL. Sami has done a lot of bad things in her past but I feel she had good reason for doing what she did this time. Don't get me wrong...James Scott is one hottie!!
ITA :rockon: ~memo to E.J.~ You are fully aware of the fact that it was your father who ordered the hit on the Mayor, as you revealed in a heated discussion with Lexie; trying to put the blame on her. Therefore, you are also aware that Sammi went into the witness protection program because she was a witness to this crime. So now you must realize that your father was trying to kill a pregnant Sammi while you were running out for ice cream for Nicole. You did nothing to protect her, as a mater of fact the only call you made to her during her captivity was to tell her that you had completely abandoned her. Stephano just confirmed the other day that he brought E.J. to town to make Sammi fall in love with him and then crush her. SO congrats. You have succeeded.

Me thinks E.J. is mad at the wrong persons, he should hate himself and his father for what they have done. the worst part of the storyline is blaming the mother for the baby contracting her fatal disease. How does this misinformation make people feel who have lost children to this disease. This is as pathetic as it was to watch E.J. beat back his greasy hair fifty times in the last two episodes. Why is it that when we watch this show we have to check our brains at the door? Nicole is now redeemed because she has empathy for Sammi. by the time the baby switch is revealed they will be bffs! The reason that Sammi has no support is because all the Bradys have been fired or let go. He dumb-ass father just dropped the ball on the investigation as to who was behind the murder of the FBI agent, the stabbing of Rafe, and the attempted murder of Sammi. But Nick gets life in an insane asylum. go figure. :soapbox:

tekasullivan
Member Avatar

oh my, I´m so sorry for Sami, she doesn´t desesves so black times.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

More Daily spoilers

Monday, June 15th
Rafe tells Arianna about Sami being Grace's biological mom; EJ tells Nicole some news about Grace; Victor informs Philip the DiMeras are ready to end the feud; Philip asks Stephanie to lie to Bo and Hope.

Tuesday, June 16th
Max tells Stephanie good-bye and warns her about Philip; the Kiriakis and the DiMeras call a truce; Stephanie has a vision of Owen; Nicole runs into Brady at the Java Café and he lays into her.

Wednesday, June 17th
At the hospital, Melanie runs into a new intern named Nathan; Kate plots her revenge against Chloe and Daniel; Chloe makes a confession to Father Matt; Stephanie finds out what Philip is hiding from her.

Thursday, June 18th
Stefano reminds Nicole why she must keep her secret; in anger, Will tells Sami he's moving in with Grandma Caroline; Bo and Hope take some time to remember Zack; Kinsey tells Mia she ran into an old friend from Salem West.

Friday, June 19th
Mia comes face-to-face with her past; EJ serves Sami with papers granting him full custody of Johnny; Melanie tells Max what she's decided; Stephanie gives EJ a piece of her mind.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply