Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW:Chloe to Daniel-I Still Love You
Topic Started: Jun 3 2009, 07:54 PM (1,934 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

After weeks of pretending she's living happily ever after with Lucas, Chloe finally admits the truth to herself and Daniel.

"In a moment of weakness, Chloe comes running back to Daniel," sums up NB. "She wants to be with him, but circumstances aren't allowing that."

Chloe's declaration of love is set in motion when she tries to console Daniel over the loss of a young patient. Daniel is having self-loathing thoughts about how he couldn't save this child. Nadia says that "Chloe wants to comfort Daniel, because she cares about him, but he pushes her away."

He tells Chloe to go home to Lucas which hurts Chloe's feelings and makes her feel slightly insecure. Nadia says that Chloe "is trying to have her cake and eat it, too. She can't figure out her own life, and on some levels is trying to stay close to Daniel and string him along. Maybe on some level, she's hoping he'll wait around until she figures out what to do."

Later Chloe has a hot dream about Daniel followed by a chat with Lucas, who reveals the truth about Grace's paternity and makes Chloe promise not to tell.

Nadia says that Chloe and Lucas are having problems. He is keeping secrets from her and she is keeping secrets from him. "Chloe has been fighting so hard for this marriage and making promises to God, but things are starting to unravel. She's not sure she can make this marriage work." Chloe tells Daniel that, but doesn't get the reaction she hoped for. Daniel is a little angry and calls her out on being mad at Lucas for keeping the secret about Grace when she has been deceiving Lucas too.

Chloe takes things a step further. "Chloe tells Daniel that she does love Lucas but has realized she loves him more," recounts NB. "It's a big revelation, because she's kind of admitting it to herself as well. Daniel says that if she had just told him this before she married Lucas, everything would have been fine. He isn't going to bail Chloe out because she is having doubts now. He reminds Chloe how she made him promise to stay away from her and says he is going to keep that promise, not because he doesn't love her, but because he does. He wants her to think clearly, stay strong and do the right thing because she was intent on doing so.

Chloe returns home to Lucas and he apologizes for keeping secrets from her. They agree to make a fresh start. "They're going to try to make there marriage work," asserts Bjorlin. The problem is that Chloe can't stop thinking about Daniel. The more she tries the worse it gets. She hopes that time is going to make her feelings for Daniel go away, but it's only making them stronger.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lastDays
Member Avatar

CHloe,enough with the Lucas guilt already :redface: I don't even know wtf she sees in him in the first place to have married the loser

peaches179

zzzzzzzzz. Thanks, Angie! :)

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

nice i like danloe much better than chlocas. especially their affair, though im not encouraging anyone to do that. daniel needs to stop being a baby, chloe needs to tell lucas the truth. lucas needs to divorce her and danloe need to be back together. they are perfect foreach other

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Gosh, Chloe didn't even last as long as Sami has with Lucas.

Thanks Angie!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'm ready for the truth to be revealed...Honestly, it should have happened months ago during one of the sweeps..

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Oh brother,how many more fantasy of Danloe are gonna be shoved down our throats.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Angie79
Jun 3 2009, 07:54 PM

Chloe's declaration of love is set in motion when she tries to console Daniel over the loss of a young patient. Daniel is having self-loathing thoughts about how he couldn't save this child.
I was waiting to hear Daniel was falling for another patient. :D

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Glad they are focusing on this story again.

I get the feeling they caved a little bit to those upset about Kate plotting murder as many felt that was too much. Now, given she gave Chloe and Daniel a chance, it makes her going after them a bit more tolerable for many. That is just one theory. More then likely they stalled the story because they had so much going on. Whatever the case, I'm happy they are building on the connection between Chloe and Daniel and we are seeing progress now with Lucas remembering a bit and Kate on the prowl. I think they are building to something big with this story and I can't wait.

Ariel

lastDays
Jun 3 2009, 07:59 PM
CHloe,enough with the Lucas guilt already :redface: I don't even know wtf she sees in him in the first place to have married the loser
I know, or at least I think I know...she was on the rebound and lonely when she hooked up with Lucas...so sure she loves him, but nothing like "in love" just affection, gratitude for helping her stop pining for Brady, felt safe/secure etc. Add in fear of getting hurt again, one ready made guilt-inducing explosion, a promise to god and bingo....another doomed Lucas marriage. It'd be more exciting if NB and BD had some romantic chemistry, but Lucas & Chloe look like they're playing house to me. Why Chloe making Lucas happy for the rest of her life is "the right thing to do" still escapes me..it might sound selfish, but Chloe needs to be selfish because giving up her happiness is only going to make Lucas miserable in the long run and if she really loved him, she would see that. Buffy would never be this cowardly.

Thanks for posting this Angie!

lily20

So I guess it's Chloe's time to pine and feel miserable?
I want Danloe to get together, but this whole storyline is exhausting to watch. I just want Lucas and Chloe to end ASAP and then Chloe and Daniel can find their way back to each other ....or not. I don't care anymore!
I just want Chloe away from the boring loser Lucas. Broe fans didn't even get to see Brady and Chloe's marriage on screen for this long! it's ridiculous. Being one of those Broe fans I feel completely ripped off right now!

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Thanks..let me guess...Kate will dig around find a few things in Dan's past,twist them to her advantage,and set him up to poison Chloe...when its really her doing it...

marisol40

Quote:

Broe fans didn't even get to see Brady and Chloe's marriage on screen for this long! it's ridiculous. Being one of those Broe fans I feel completely ripped off right now!

I feel your pain Lily. Unfortunately I can't support Danloe, I can't stand the character of Daniel, so here's to Brady and Chloe finding their way back to each other after all the dust has cleared.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Chloe is such a dumb bitch. Please get her the hell away from Lucas.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

BalscoFan5
Jun 3 2009, 08:56 PM
Oh brother,how many more fantasy of Danloe are gonna be shoved down our throats.
I don't think there's a limit, sadly.

Thanks for posting, Angie!

leah09
Member Avatar

aimees76
Jun 4 2009, 10:48 AM
Chloe is such a dumb bitch. Please get her the hell away from Lucas.
I think it's the other way around.

Please, I beg of you, GET CHLOE AWAY FROM THE DRIP THAT IS LUCAS HORTON!! :soapbox:

When will this all end?? Can they work this somehow that Lucas and Chloe break up, she starts her life with Daniel, and then Kate plots revenge??
I am so sick of the loving and true Mrs Chloe "Hort".

I still say the writers have no idea what to do with BD so Chloe is saddled with him still...jeez, she's been with this fool for almost a year. Unbelievable indeed.

Ariel

Lucas and Chloe provided some comic relief today, their scenes were so bad I couldn't stop laughing. I can't believe they're still trying to sell Luloe as a love story? Please, this just needs to end, regardless of what happens with Daniel.

oldschoolfan

IMO this story has not moved in months. Get on with it already, admit your love for Daniel and leave Lucas so he can find someone else.

leah09
Member Avatar

oldschoolfan
Jun 5 2009, 05:45 AM
IMO this story has not moved in months. Get on with it already, admit your love for Daniel and leave Lucas so he can find someone else.
Well, that's the problem. Lucas just needs to remain free of the opposite sex for awhile. And where is him name in the summer spoilers?

Yes, this SL hasn't moved in months but it looks like 'major' movement in the coming weeks. I agree with Ariel (although I want Danloe together), just please let Chloe be free of Lucas AND SOON. Is there any chance the marriage is invalid??

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply