Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Inside Salem with Ari Zucker
Topic Started: Jun 8 2009, 06:46 PM (4,138 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Inside Salem

Wishing you had an all-access backstage pass to Days of our Lives? Then go "Inside Salem" to get the scoop on the talented people who are the very heart of Days! Every other week someone new is showcased; stars, writers, directors, props, hair & make-up, very special guest stars and beyond.

Stop by the horse barn meet animal lover Arianne Zucker - one of the nicest and most beautiful villainesses you'll ever know.

http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/daysofourlives/video/insidesalem/index.php?id=3#25_Arianne_Zucker1
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jcar03
Member Avatar

I love how laid back she is, no make-up!

jcar03
Member Avatar

I was looking at some of the other videos, and Marnie Saitta is very beautiful.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

LOVE ARI!!!!
This must have been taped before her character became "Mrs. DiMera."
Thanks for posting the link!
Liz

daisy132

Thanks for posting! I love Ari, she's a wonderful actress and person. Anyone who loves animals so much is a very kind and genuine person, IMO. I think congratulations are in order too! By the looks of it, she's pregnant in real life! :applause:

I'm a Nicole hater, but I do love Ari. Like she said: good job! She's doing something right.

ginababe
BANNED

she seems like such a kick ass chick!! I enjoy her soo much!

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

daisy132
Jun 8 2009, 08:12 PM
By the looks of it, she's pregnant in real life! :applause:

I think I just fell in love with Ari.

I have been suspecting this since at least March. Anyone have confirmation a pregnancy?

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Sorry, but I think I saw the wrong video? Where did she say/look like she was pregnant? If you see it she said that she started her jewelry line in 06 "2 yrs ago this summer," so that would make this video from 2008?
:shrug:
Liz

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

^actually, the video does look old but that's not why i've suspected about a preg. in this video she didn't say anything and i didnt think she looked it either. just a hunch i've had for the last few mos.
Edited by Halloween Family, Jun 8 2009, 08:42 PM.

daisy132

Liz<3Days
Jun 8 2009, 08:39 PM
Sorry, but I think I saw the wrong video? Where did she say/look like she was pregnant? If you see it she said that she started her jewelry line in 06 "2 yrs ago this summer," so that would make this video from 2008?
:shrug:
Liz
No, sorry, it's not in the video. It has been rumoured, but I saw the episode for tomorrow, and I think it's quite obvious in what she's wearing. She's also been wearing jackets and solid tops, or tops with prints lately as well. Tomorrow's episode was what confirmed it for me. Just my opinion though... Plus, I read before that they wanted to try. I read that sometime last year. To me, it looks like they've succeeded :cheer: .
Edited by daisy132, Jun 8 2009, 08:53 PM.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Ari rocks! She is such a splendid actress. There aren't too many actors/actresses out there that can portray multidimensional aspects to a characterization. She is definitely one of the best. It was neat seeing the glimpse into her real life.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

I love her so much more after seeing this video. She is a beautiful person inside and out. She really seems like she'd be a great person to spend the afternoon with. And I think it's really cool that her jewelry pieces are being worn on Days. I checked them out, and there are a lot of things I would actually wear. Way to go Arianne, I hope she gets an Emmy for her recent work on Days.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

OK after reading this thread I did a google search to try and check out her jewelry line and the first hit for arianne zuker is arianne zuker pregnant. Weird.

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

Hahaha, after reading this thread IIII google "Arianne Zucker Pregnant" and found her website, which hasn't been updated since last year. But there is a link from there to her store. WEIRD!

Faye

Ari is such a wonderful personality! I love that she loves animals, and geez she looks gorgeous with/without make-up :D I hope she never leaves Days!!
Btw, is she pregnant? Imo, she didn't look pregnant at all.. :oo

lazydazes
Member Avatar

She didn't look pregnant to me either. It was a great video.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

That shirt she wore last week on Days def made her look pregnant.

daisy132

littlemony
Jun 13 2009, 12:00 PM
That shirt she wore last week on Days def made her look pregnant.
And she's wearing another one tomorrow (June 17) (I get the day-ahead). A different shirt.

jcar03
Member Avatar

The video was filmed last summer.

At first I didn't know what people were talking about in regard to her looking prego but the recent shirts that have her in AND a shirt she wore to the basketball game has me thinking otherwise.

Posted Image

Also, most years she does play in the game.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

jcar03
Jun 16 2009, 10:34 PM
The video was filmed last summer.

At first I didn't know what people were talking about in regard to her looking prego but the recent shirts that have her in AND a shirt she wore to the basketball game has me thinking otherwise.

Posted Image

Also, most years she does play in the game.
I thought she usually played in the game and thought it was odd that she didn't.

I will admit that I thought nothing of the pregnancy rumors but her on and off set wardrobe of late (tomorrow included) and the fact that she didn't play in the game tells me maybe there is some merit to the rumors. If so, congrats to her.

I will say she looks great even without makeup. I ADORE her.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Jun 16 2009, 10:52 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply