Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of June 22nd; *UPDATED 6/20**
Topic Started: Jun 9 2009, 10:06 PM (14,938 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Sami reacts to the court order that takes Johnny away from her; Chloe learns Daniel will be doing the show with her; Chad returns to Salem.

Tuesday
EJ threatens that custody over Johnny will soon become permanent; Rafe finds an upset Nicole grieving over Grace; Chloe's nerves get the best of her on the show.

Wednesday
Stefano cautions Nicole about feeling guilty; Sami appeals to Stephanie for help to get Johnny back; Rafe tries to get Will to forgive his mother.

Thursday
Daniel rushes Stephanie to the hospital after the accident; Rafe raises his suspicions about Mia and Brady; Hope gets upset by the notoriety.

Friday
Stephanie has a troubling nightmare about Philip; Nathan learns about Melanie's torment; Kate messes with a recorded conversation to implicate Daniel.

**UPDATED 6/10**

SOW spoilers

- Rafe is determined to learn what Mia's hiding.
- Sami vows to expose EJ.
- Nicole talks up Brady to Arianna.

Weekly Summary

DAYS OF OUR LIVES: When EJ told Sami that his injunction will become permanent and Sami will never see Johnny again, she asked Stephanie to testify that EJ was behind Owen keeping Stephanie captive. Stephanie was taken to the hospital after slipping and falling, where Daniel realized that she had overdosed on her anti-anxiety medication. After an unsuccessful attempt to poison Chloe, Kate edited a recorded conversation with Daniel to change what he said. Nicole began to fear that Rafe's sleuthing would make him a problem. Hope's picture ended up in the paper when she made what should have been an anonymous charitable donation, and caught the attention of a mysterious stranger.

Coming: Nathan starts to get a handle on Melanie's problems.

**UPDATED 6/16**

Soaps.com spoilers

The week of June 22:

EJ makes a deadly threat against Rafe!

Bo has another vision of Zach.

Rafe goes to Emily's grave to say how sorry he is.

Sami has no choice but to hand Johnny over to EJ.

Thursday June 24:
Daniel confronts Stephanie after she overdoses on her pills.

Friday June 25:
After running into Rafe at the cemetery, Nicole realizes he's going to become a big problem for her.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

**UPDATED 6/17**

Daily spoilers

Monday, June 22nd
Nicole feels guilty; Chloe learns that Daniel will be doing the show with her; Mia's ex-boyfriend returns to Salem.

Tuesday, June 23rd
Sami vows to fight E.J.; Rafe finds Nicole in the graveyard grieving over Grace; Arianna tries to comfort her brother.

Wednesday, June 24th
Stefano cautions Nicole; Sami asks Stephanie for help; Kate meets with Daniel; Rafe tries to convince Will to forgive his mother.

Thursday, June 25th
Daniel brings Stephanie to the hospital; Bo finds Philip and Victor doing business on the pier; Rafe sees Brady and Mia at the church; Hope discovers that Nathan has been in contact with Melanie; Bo has a vision about Zack.

Friday, June 26th
Stephanie has a nightmare; Philip wants Lucas to be his best man; Nathan catches Melanie with pills; Kate wants Daniel to get a housewarming gift for Chloe and Lucas; Rafe asks Nicole about Mia.

SOW Spoilers

Mia tells Chad she wants nothing to do with him.

Nicole is consumed with guilt.

Hope cautions Nathan about Melanie.

Stephanie is rushed to the ER.

Can't Miss: Thursday, June 25th
Bo has a vision of Zack, warning him about Ciara.

**UPDATED 6/20**

More Daily spoilers

Monday, June 22nd
Sami reacts to EJ's court order to take Johnny from her; Nicole's guilt grows; Chloe is upset when she learns Daniel will be doing the show with her; Mia's ex-boyfriend, Chad, returns to Salem, and she tells him she wants nothing to do with him.

Tuesday, June 23rd
EJ threatens Rafe; Sami is forced to give Johnny over to EJ; Rafe goes to Emily's grave and says he's sorry; Kate's plan involving poison treats hits a snag.

Wednesday, June 24th
Kate records a conversation between herself and Daniel; Nicole suffers pangs of conscience; Sami asks Stephanie to help her get Johnny back; Rafe tries to get Will to forgive his mother.

Thursday, June 25th
Daniel confronts Stephanie for overdosing on her pills; Bo has another vision of Zack; Hope is upset that her picture is in the paper; Bo warns Philip and Victor that he's keeping an eye on them; Melanie is asked to do some work at the Horton cabin.

Friday, June 26th
After a run-in with Rafe at the cemetery, Nicole realizes he's going to be a problem; Philip asks Lucas to be his best man; Stephanie has a nightmare; Maggie tells Nathan how Nick tormented Melanie; Kate pressures Daniel to get Lucas and Chloe a gift.
Edited by Angie79, Jun 20 2009, 12:17 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!!

ginababe
BANNED

hmm... are they setting up Nicole/Rafe?

leah09
Member Avatar

ginababe
Jun 9 2009, 10:26 PM
hmm... are they setting up Nicole/Rafe?
Wouldn' t THAT be lovely?? :cheers:

ginababe
BANNED

They seem to be having more and more scenes together, it makes you wonder?

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Because no male/female non related characters can have platonic relationships on this show. It was like Max/Chelsea who had a decent friendship dynamic but then they chose to ruin it by making them go back to uncle dating (of course in that situation there was no one else in their age group they could date). At least Rafe and Nicole aren't related.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Thanks for posting, Angie!

daisy132

The first article I ever read about Galen being casted on Days said that he was going to cross paths with Sami, but that he was going to be a love interest for Nicole. They sure changed that idea. Maybe they're going to go back to it, since Safe is not accomplishing what they thought it would - a truce between fan bases and overall pleasing. It just introduced another party into the war.

Thanks for posting Angie! I can't blame EJ, but I do feel bad for Sami. Nicole will need a hero when all will be exposed, and Since Rafe loves to play the hero, who better to help her pick up the pieces?

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Ugh. I'd much rather it be Brady picking up the pieces but they seem dead set on seeing if Arianna and Brady can be the new Therethan.

Still, I can't imagine how Rafe and Nicole come together unless Rafe winds up finding out the truth about the switch and keeps it from Sami or the two of them work together to keep EJ and Sami apart some other way.

And is it just me or is it weird that three episodes in a row it sounds like they are having the exact same argument over custody?

Alligato
Member Avatar

I think I read a spoiler that Rafe looks into why Nicole is grieving so much..and maybe Rafe is the one to figure out the baby switch. I just don't see Sami letting Rafe anywhere near Nicole in the romantic way...anyways, she is in love with him.

Thanks Angie. Guess EJ is still pissed at Sami and playing the custody card...sucks to lose a child, then have the other taken away. Low blow, EJ.

daisy132

IMissAremid
Jun 9 2009, 11:16 PM
Ugh. I'd much rather it be Brady picking up the pieces but they seem dead set on seeing if Arianna and Brady can be the new Therethan.

Still, I can't imagine how Rafe and Nicole come together unless Rafe winds up finding out the truth about the switch and keeps it from Sami or the two of them work together to keep EJ and Sami apart some other way.

And is it just me or is it weird that three episodes in a row it sounds like they are having the exact same argument over custody?
I can see Rafe and Nicole trying to keep EJ and Sami apart. I think that they have scenes together because Rafe will be the one figuring out the baby switch, and for that to happen, he has to have scenes with Nicole. Where they'll go after that, who knows.

I can't wait to find out what they unearth about Rafe. I'm sure he's not as squeaky clean as he seems. But can Galen pull something other than Luis?

I agree about Brady and Arianna. Totally Theresa/Eathen again. UGH!!

daisy132

Alligato
Jun 9 2009, 11:20 PM
I think I read a spoiler that Rafe looks into why Nicole is grieving so much..and maybe Rafe is the one to figure out the baby switch. I just don't see Sami letting Rafe anywhere near Nicole in the romantic way...anyways, she is in love with him.

Thanks Angie. Guess EJ is still pissed at Sami and playing the custody card...sucks to lose a child, then have the other taken away. Low blow, EJ.
The timing is wrong, but I would do the same. No way would I have my ex's new squeeze be around my child after trying to adopt the child I never knew of. Sami is reaping wha she's sown there. EJ will reflect on what she told him and eventually come around, but for now, I can't blame him.
Edited by daisy132, Jun 9 2009, 11:27 PM.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Alligato
Low blow?

Sami was going to let Rafe adopt his kid without him ever knowing it existed and only told him about it after it died. And in telling him about this dead child she didn't do so in a weepy, regretful letting him down gently sort of way. Not sure if you have seen tomorrow's epi yet but I just got done watching clips and wow... Sami told him in pretty much the most hateful and vindictive and heartless way possible insulting who he is and the choices he's made and basically making it clear she didn't think he was good enough to be Grace's father which she seemed to think made her not telling him about her his fault and that was all there was to it, that Sami didn't have any responsibility at all to tell him the truth and was only doing so now so she could make another human being feel even more miserable than she feels right now in her grief over Grace.

Obviously this custody suit is not the sweetest, most understanding, most rational or most mature reaction to what Sami told him, but I hardly think it qualifies as a low blow on EJ's part.

Edited by IMissAremid, Jun 9 2009, 11:54 PM.

ginababe
BANNED

IMissAremid
Jun 9 2009, 11:52 PM
Alligato
Low blow?

Sami was going to let Rafe adopt his kid without him ever knowing it existed and only told him about it after it died. And in telling him about this dead child she didn't do so in a weepy, regretful letting him down gently sort of way. Not sure if you have seen tomorrow's epi yet but I just got done watching clips and wow... Sami told him in pretty much the most hateful and vindictive and heartless way possible insulting who he is and the choices he's made and basically making it clear she didn't think he was good enough to be Grace's father which she seemed to think made her not telling him about her his fault and that was all there was to it, that Sami didn't have any responsibility at all to tell him the truth and was only doing so now so she could make another human being feel even more miserable than she feels right now in her grief over Grace.

Obviously this custody suit is not the sweetest, most understanding, most rational or most mature reaction to what Sami told him, but I hardly think it qualifies as a low blow on EJ's part.

OMG!! This is exactly how I saw it, everything you said, just how I saw it, I'm so glad someone saw it from my POV as well!! :D The way she said was like Kay telling Michael Corleone about her abortion, she did it and she would do it again!
Edited by ginababe, Jun 9 2009, 11:56 PM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I don't see Nicole/Rafe at all. They clearly chemistry-tested back in December when Rafe broke into the mansion and bumped into Nicole and after that led to nothing, I felt the shop has passed and I still think it has. I think they are just stringing EJ/Sami fans along because I just can't see them ending Sami/Rafe after all the buildup and all they've been through. This whole thing with Grace has actually solidified them in a way. I just don't see Days ever committing to EJ/Sami for the long haul. I don't think they want to or have the guts too and by that I mean I just think they don't like the past history. Sami/Rafe are like the current regime's golden couple and they are gaining in popularity everyday.

I do have my doubts about Nicole/Brady though, which is a shame because they spark together. I think with Max leaving, they had to change things and throw Arianna in Brady's orbit and I do think they see a Theresa/Ethan vibe so they are going to explore it while Nicole is busy with EJ. if it takes off, I can see them keeping EJ and Nicole together. I think there is still ways to make that work after a period of time.

Looking at these spoilers, I'm just glad the Chloe/Daniel stuff is finally moving. Finally we get to the talk show and that should mean Kate's plan is finally in motion. I've felt all along the Chloe/Daniel affair would be exposed and come to a head around the time of Wimbledon and I think I may be right. With them getting more airtime and Lucas starting to remember while Chloe and Daniel are finding it harder and harder to stay away from each other, I can see things finally reaching the boiling point, especially with Kate's plans finally moving.

These look good. Thanks, Angie.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I love how some people are trying to throw any guy towards Nicole's direction and see if they "stick." First it was Brady, now he's going to be "taken" by Arianna. Next, its Rafe because she shared scenes together..forget the fact that SAFE are a couple. Finally, there's also this Sunset Beach guy and people said that guy's for Nicole??? Nicole's busy with her husband that she loves!

As for the spoilers, hmm wonder what Sami's reaction will be since she "supposedly" beats herself up about Grace. I've seen how "beat up" she's been.....not buying it Sami...but that's for tomorrow's show!
Liz

ginababe
BANNED

Safe has had the fastest build up for any couple on the history of this show.. It's taken EJami 3 years..

ginababe
BANNED

as far as the rafe situation, all I can say is we shall see. Unfortunately none of the spoilers have indicated anything about his past, except that when sami investigates it, she finds another side to him. Now seeing as how she views him as this perfect guy, what other side could it possibly be then a darker side, or a sadder side. It's all speculation at this point, but on a soap opera, a new character w/ a past is fair game as far as I'm concerned, especially when that past has not been disclosed.

angmc
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Jun 9 2009, 11:57 PM
I don't see Nicole/Rafe at all. They clearly chemistry-tested back in December when Rafe broke into the mansion and bumped into Nicole and after that led to nothing, I felt the shop has passed and I still think it has. I think they are just stringing EJ/Sami fans along because I just can't see them ending Sami/Rafe after all the buildup and all they've been through. This whole thing with Grace has actually solidified them in a way. I just don't see Days ever committing to EJ/Sami for the long haul. I don't think they want to or have the guts too and by that I mean I just think they don't like the past history. Sami/Rafe are like the current regime's golden couple and they are gaining in popularity everyday.

Except that Dena said back in November that there would be an EJami/Rafe story...and lo and behold we have an EJami/Rafe story. I don't believe there was a chem test. This storyline has been laid out for months and it's going as many have predicted.

I have to admit I'm really surprised that so many long time soap watchers on this board actually think that a couple that has been on warp speed and have had no real angst are the golden couple :shrug: I think you will find a majority of the Safe fans are GG fans. Not all but a majority and they know they will follow GG into whatever couple he is a part of.. JMO.

Nicole Walker

^ I disagree. I think the majority of Safe fans are actually Ali fans who root for Sami no matter what. I think GG got lucky to be attached to a popular character like SAmi the way he did. I would like to see him interact with more people.

I also don't see Nicole and Rafe. Rafe was brought on specifically for Sami and I don't see Rafe friendly with Nicole after she's exposed. Before I would have loved to see Ari and Galen's character paired together because I thought they would have great chemistry romantically.
fans.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Jun 10 2009, 12:32 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply