Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of June 22nd; *UPDATED 6/20**
Topic Started: Jun 9 2009, 10:06 PM (14,811 Views)
littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

*sigh* I'm still hoping EJ Finds out about the baby switch and somehow he and Sami find their way back into eachothers arms...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jane1978

angmc
Jun 10 2009, 12:10 AM
PhoenixRising05
Jun 9 2009, 11:57 PM
I don't see Nicole/Rafe at all. They clearly chemistry-tested back in December when Rafe broke into the mansion and bumped into Nicole and after that led to nothing, I felt the shop has passed and I still think it has. I think they are just stringing EJ/Sami fans along because I just can't see them ending Sami/Rafe after all the buildup and all they've been through. This whole thing with Grace has actually solidified them in a way. I just don't see Days ever committing to EJ/Sami for the long haul. I don't think they want to or have the guts too and by that I mean I just think they don't like the past history. Sami/Rafe are like the current regime's golden couple and they are gaining in popularity everyday.

Except that Dena said back in November that there would be an EJami/Rafe story...and lo and behold we have an EJami/Rafe story. I don't believe there was a chem test. This storyline has been laid out for months and it's going as many have predicted.

I have to admit I'm really surprised that so many long time soap watchers on this board actually think that a couple that has been on warp speed and have had no real angst are the golden couple :shrug: I think you will find a majority of the Safe fans are GG fans. Not all but a majority and they know they will follow GG into whatever couple he is a part of.. JMO.
I donīt think EJAMI are in the cards anymore. They are not writing EJ the same as Phillip, he is not grey character waiting to be reformed by love, EJ is a villain in the making happy to follow in the steps of his father. He was fully aware and greenlighted Phillipīs murder. He had zero concern for Stephanie and what Owen will do to her. His mood swings are scary, his anger outburst almost psychotic.

In some way I have to really applaud the writers because this time we can really see the transformation and itīs almost fascinating to see the villain in him grow. And when the babyswitch comes out and he will discover everyone, his father included, lied him the transformation will be complete. He will have all the reason in the world to hate everyone and do the most dastardly things imaginable with no need of vendetta or some other stupid past rewrite to justify his action.

I donīt think there is a happy ending for him and Sami or Nicol. He loves Nicol, but not the same way as Sami, and the moment the babyswitch is out the love will be gone. And he might always harbour some feelings for Sami deep inside but their worlds are already too apart. This is not GH and murderers are not heroes on DAYS. He is new Stephano and Sami is his Marlena. They will never be together.
Edited by jane1978, Jun 10 2009, 04:04 AM.

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

thx angie. sounds great :thanks:

bellebelle

PhoenixRising05
I don't see Nicole/Rafe at all. They clearly chemistry-tested back in December when Rafe broke into the mansion and bumped into Nicole and after that led to nothing, I felt the shop has passed and I still think it has. I think they are just stringing EJ/Sami fans along because I just can't see them ending Sami/Rafe after all the buildup and all they've been through. This whole thing with Grace has actually solidified them in a way. I just don't see Days ever committing to EJ/Sami for the long haul. I don't think they want to or have the guts too and by that I mean I just think they don't like the past history. Sami/Rafe are like the current regime's golden couple and they are gaining in popularity everyday.

I do have my doubts about Nicole/Brady though, which is a shame because they spark together. I think with Max leaving, they had to change things and throw Arianna in Brady's orbit and I do think they see a Theresa/Ethan vibe so they are going to explore it while Nicole is busy with EJ. if it takes off, I can see them keeping EJ and Nicole together. I think there is still ways to make that work after a period of time.

Looking at these spoilers, I'm just glad the Chloe/Daniel stuff is finally moving. Finally we get to the talk show and that should mean Kate's plan is finally in motion. I've felt all along the Chloe/Daniel affair would be exposed and come to a head around the time of Wimbledon and I think I may be right. With them getting more airtime and Lucas starting to remember while Chloe and Daniel are finding it harder and harder to stay away from each other, I can see things finally reaching the boiling point, especially with Kate's plans finally moving.

These look good. Thanks, Angie.
i would hardley call a ratings tanker like safe the golden couple :shame: if anything they seem to be losing fans as in the beggining it seemed like a lot of lumis were jumping on ship just for the pure fact that they didnt want sami to be with ej but after months of the boring no chemistry safe i see many of them wanting an end as well! i personally dont want to see him with nichole unless he can muster up something other than grandma kisses and corny onliners because i dont really want to see him stick around and bore us with someone else! and for that matter he can take his whiney little sister too cus i see nothing between her and brady and then maybe they can reexplore nichole and brady once the :shithitfan: which from the comments by ari and james that ej will be madder at nichole than he is at sami i would gather will leave nichole single!

Alligato
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Jun 9 2009, 11:52 PM
Alligato
Jun 9 2009, 11:20 PM
Thanks Angie. Guess EJ is still pissed at Sami and playing the custody card...sucks to lose a child, then have the other taken away. Low blow, EJ.
Low blow?

Sami was going to let Rafe adopt his kid without him ever knowing it existed and only told him about it after it died. And in telling him about this dead child she didn't do so in a weepy, regretful letting him down gently sort of way. Not sure if you have seen tomorrow's epi yet but I just got done watching clips and wow... Sami told him in pretty much the most hateful and vindictive and heartless way possible insulting who he is and the choices he's made and basically making it clear she didn't think he was good enough to be Grace's father which she seemed to think made her not telling him about her his fault and that was all there was to it, that Sami didn't have any responsibility at all to tell him the truth and was only doing so now so she could make another human being feel even more miserable than she feels right now in her grief over Grace.

Obviously this custody suit is not the sweetest, most understanding, most rational or most mature reaction to what Sami told him, but I hardly think it qualifies as a low blow on EJ's part.

Hell yea, low blow.

Sami's daughter just died, and now EJ is suing for TOTAL custody because he is pissed at her? What about all that hot air about what a wonderful mother she is "best mother in the world"? This has nothing to do with Johnny's safety, but EJ's anger. Rafe isn't going to hurt Johnny. EJ knows this, and he knows that Sami wouldn't let anyone hurt Johnny.

Sami has always lied to EJ, big lies too. This is nothing new. And to mention it, EJ has lied to Sami many times. Big lies. But to pull the kids into the middle of it to punish the mother is a sick thing on EJ's part. She doesn't need to be fooling with this crap...just going to bring Safe closer together.

Then again, I don't get days ahead shows, so I haven't seen what Sami tells EJ, but I can pretty much guess she is going to rip him a new one, crush his ego, and treat him like total and utter shit...just like she has done the past three years.
Why in the world anyone roots for this couple now is beyond me! They are toxic.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

^Basically thats exactly what she does in todays show!

Oh, and I personally loved how Steffy of all people points out that Sami uses her kids (namely JOhnny) to control EJ.

I for one actually felt bad for her and when I read what AS said about Sami "punishing herself" as to why she tells EJ, well, that was different for the character. Usually anything that she did wrong, she thinks she was entitled to do it.

Well...watching today, I felt no sorrow for her. She's just the same entitled COLD HEARTED witch she's always. If the goal was to show that Sami wanted to be punish, then I saw none of that! All I saw was a selfish woman who ENJOYED lying to the father of her baby with his "DISGUSTING" family (her words...not mine!)

Yes....classic Sami!
Liz

six
Member Avatar

ginababe
Jun 10 2009, 12:01 AM
Safe has had the fastest build up for any couple on the history of this show.. It's taken EJami 3 years..
Look how long it took lumi, too. I'm always a little bemused by the people who are confident that so and so will never be back together again,or that Person X will never be seen as redeemed by the Salemites. There is no "never" on soaps.

The spoilers sound pretty good. I'd hate to see Nicole stuck with Rafe, but better him than Brady. It does seem like bricole is on hold for awhile, and it's obvious to me that ejole isn't going to stay married, even if they do reconnect. Where's the angst in him saying "oh, your baby died, and you faked being pregnant, kidnapped Syd, and let me mourn a random teen's child? Wonderful. What's for dinner?" :drunk: They're already foreshadowing his reaction by having him say Nicole has never kept such a large secret. If Dena does drop the ball and let Nicole off the hook, she's crazy.

Hell yea, low blow.
Quote:

Sami's daughter just died, and now EJ is suing for TOTAL custody because he is pissed at her? What about all that hot air about what a wonderful mother she is "best mother in the world"? This has nothing to do with Johnny's safety, but EJ's anger. Rafe isn't going to hurt Johnny. EJ knows this, and he knows that Sami wouldn't let anyone hurt Johnny.
I don't think he should do this, but Sami comes straight out and says the reason she didn't tell him she was pregnant in the first place was because of Nicole. As far as he knows, he lost a baby too, without the privilege of knowing her, because of Sami's jealousy. She praised him as being a great father, too at first. Tit for tat. She didn't have any compassion for him, and is getting the same in return.
Edited by six, Jun 10 2009, 09:39 AM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Grief does awful things to people - and everyone handles it differently.

I have seen the clips for today's show and I agree that Sami was cruel and hateful...but I totally saw it as a grieving mother lashing out - and who better to have hate your guts than the person who has always put you on a pedestal. In her 'compromised' state of mind (as Ali called it in the SOD article) she is raging at her loss and looking for a target. EJ was an easy one in the moment. She has already been blaming herself for what happened to Grace, saying if she hadn't been so busy lying and scheming she would have noticed sooner that Grace was in trouble, or something along that line. She HAS suffered a brutal blow and in her grief, she's making sure that she rains as much misery down upon herself, and in her path, EJ, as she can possibly find.

As for EJ suing for custody - I see it as very much the same thing. He's now grieving the loss of a child he was denied from knowing. And worse, knows full well that Sami was willing to allow another man to claim and raise his daughter. I can't imagine how shattering that must feel - particularly since EJ has always prided himself on being a good father - to both Johnny and Allie. So he's reacting from his pain, anger and grief as well - and I totally get that. Neither one of them have thought through what this will do to Johnny because neither one of them are thinking clearly. They still have several more stages of grief to work through before cooler heads will prevail - but I do think that at their base they are both good enough parents to realize how harmful this can be for Johnny.

So at the moment, I think they are both going to be total jackasses, but they are getting a pass from me for the time being as their pain is still so raw.

As for the future of EJami - I have always felt this is their story. And I see this as the turning point...finally. I agree they've been painting EJ as the burgeoning villian for the past several months - but look what that has gotten him. As James mentioned in the SOD article, while he can't quite admit it to himself yet, EJ knows that Sami had valid reasons for what she did. I beleive once the fire dies down and the dust starts to settle we'll see an EJ who begins to question the choices he's been making. He's already mentioned it a time or two before all this - telling Nicole he stays awake at night worrying about the DiMera way of life. I believe this story will be the catalyst to finally force EJ to breaks ties with Stefano and become the man he needs to be to raise his children with Samantha in a happy, safe environment. Once he discovers that Nicole and Stefano conspired to deceive him regarding the circumstances of Nicole's miscarriage and Sydney's biology he will turn his back on the DiMera way of life once and for all - and I hope pursue a relationship with the true love of his life, Samantha.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jun 10 2009, 09:34 AM

I have seen the clips for today's show and I agree that Sami was cruel and hateful...but I totally saw it as a grieving mother lashing out - and who better to have hate your guts than the person who has always put you on a pedestal. In her 'compromised' state of mind (as Ali called it in the SOD article) she is raging at her loss and looking for a target. EJ was an easy one in the moment. She has already been blaming herself for what happened to Grace, saying if she hadn't been so busy lying and scheming she would have noticed sooner that Grace was in trouble, or something along that line. She HAS suffered a brutal blow and in her grief, she's making sure that she rains as much misery down upon herself, and in her path, EJ, as she can possibly find.

As for EJ suing for custody - I see it as very much the same thing. He's now grieving the loss of a child he was denied from knowing. And worse, knows full well that Sami was willing to allow another man to claim and raise his daughter. I can't imagine how shattering that must feel - particularly since EJ has always prided himself on being a good father - to both Johnny and Allie. So he's reacting from his pain, anger and grief as well - and I totally get that. Neither one of them have thought through what this will do to Johnny because neither one of them are thinking clearly. They still have several more stages of grief to work through before cooler heads will prevail - but I do think that at their base they are both good enough parents to realize how harmful this can be for Johnny.

So at the moment, I think they are both going to be total jackasses, but they are getting a pass from me for the time being as their pain is still so raw.

As for the future of EJami - I have always felt this is their story. And I see this as the turning point...finally. I agree they've been painting EJ as the burgeoning villian for the past several months - but look what that has gotten him. As James mentioned in the SOD article, while he can't quite admit it to himself yet, EJ knows that Sami had valid reasons for what she did. I beleive once the fire dies down and the dust starts to settle we'll see an EJ who begins to question the choices he's been making. He's already mentioned it a time or two before all this - telling Nicole he stays awake at night worrying about the DiMera way of life. I believe this story will be the catalyst to finally force EJ to breaks ties with Stefano and become the man he needs to be to raise his children with Samantha in a happy, safe environment. Once he discovers that Nicole and Stefano conspired to deceive him regarding the circumstances of Nicole's miscarriage and Sydney's biology he will turn his back on the DiMera way of life once and for all - and I hope pursue a relationship with the true love of his life, Samantha.
Great post SocRmom!! :cheers: :rockon: :smooch: ITA!!!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

EJ is scumb,I get he's mad,but come on how many times do we as viewers have to deal with the custody card being played.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

SocRMum1

:rockon: Great post..I completely agree...the Ejami story has just begun..namely they still have a child neither are aware of..and not only that,Nicole climbs right into bed with Stefano tommorow,when he salutes her on her'cunning'..Ej will not be too happy about wifey and Fatha..scheming against him.I do have to say..as much as I loathe and hate Nicole..I would not force Rafe onto her or anyone...he is the most dull and boring character days has ever brought on...and I pray its not that doofus who figures out the baby switch,,tho I think if he does he will conspire WITH Nicole to keep it a secret..

aimees76
Member Avatar

I don't think they are trying to set up Rafe/Nicole. It looks more like they are setting it up for Rafe to find out the truth. Rafe and Nicole don't need to work together to keep EJ and Sami apart, EJ and Sami seem to be doing a fantstic job of doing that themselves :D No need for interlopers when the "couple" in question don't want anything to do with one another anyway. ;)

As far as EJ trying to take Johnny away permanently ... no surprise there. That is really low, but I completely expected it. Boy the things that EJ and Sami are racking up in the "shitty to each other" department are sure starting to make Lumi look like a fairy tale, lol.
*sigh* Annnnyyyyywaaaayyy ... thanks for posting! :D

Nicole Walker

^LMFAO!

"Boy the things that EJ and Sami are racking up in the "shitty to each other" department are sure starting to make Lumi look like a fairy tale, lol.
*sigh* Annnnyyyyywaaaayyy ... thanks for posting"

LMFAO. Ain't that the truth. When I think I can't despise them anymore than usual, the writers prove me wrong. I've never seen no mess like this in my life. But EJ and Sami are more believable as enemies. I can believe the bad treatment Sami is giving EJ because she treats him like crap 99% of the time.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Jun 10 2009, 10:50 AM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Nicole Dimera
Jun 10 2009, 12:24 AM
^ I disagree. I think the majority of Safe fans are actually Ali fans who root for Sami no matter what. I think GG got lucky to be attached to a popular character like SAmi the way he did. I would like to see him interact with more people.

I also don't see Nicole and Rafe. Rafe was brought on specifically for Sami and I don't see Rafe friendly with Nicole after she's exposed. Before I would have loved to see Ari and Galen's character paired together because I thought they would have great chemistry romantically.
fans.
I agree completely.

In a way, GG is kind of like the Drake Hogestyn in all this (especially in terms of acting at times LOL). Drake would've been nothing if not paired with Deidre Hall. She helped bring his popularity to a new level and keep it there. Not saying Drake didn't help his own popularity but Dee made him more then a star. She brought him to superstar status.

I think Ali is starting to do the same for Galen. Galen was popular before but it was limited and now she has slowly helped him expand his fanbase over time. Now even his harshest critics in the media are opening in their eyes and enjoying what they see between the two of them and him individually.

I also don't understand this notion that they are tanking ratings. How is that possible? The ratings for Days have been solid the whole time their story has progressed. If people are citing the ratings tumble Days took it May, that makes no sense because there was alot more going on then Sami and Rafe. Hell, I believe that second week in May they weren't even on. I just find it funny how a few years ago when EJ/Sami were heavy in story and the ratings tumbled, many used the argument that the blame was not all on EJ/Sami and now here some are blaming Sami and Rafe exclusively for the ratings trending downward last month. Holy double standards, Batman! :laugh: . By the way, the ratings went back up for the week of Memorial Day and Safe was on that week quite a bit so how do you explain that? :laugh:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

jane1978
Jun 10 2009, 04:00 AM
angmc
Jun 10 2009, 12:10 AM
PhoenixRising05

Except that Dena said back in November that there would be an EJami/Rafe story...and lo and behold we have an EJami/Rafe story. I don't believe there was a chem test. This storyline has been laid out for months and it's going as many have predicted.

I have to admit I'm really surprised that so many long time soap watchers on this board actually think that a couple that has been on warp speed and have had no real angst are the golden couple :shrug: I think you will find a majority of the Safe fans are GG fans. Not all but a majority and they know they will follow GG into whatever couple he is a part of.. JMO.
I donīt think EJAMI are in the cards anymore. They are not writing EJ the same as Phillip, he is not grey character waiting to be reformed by love, EJ is a villain in the making happy to follow in the steps of his father. He was fully aware and greenlighted Phillipīs murder. He had zero concern for Stephanie and what Owen will do to her. His mood swings are scary, his anger outburst almost psychotic.

In some way I have to really applaud the writers because this time we can really see the transformation and itīs almost fascinating to see the villain in him grow. And when the babyswitch comes out and he will discover everyone, his father included, lied him the transformation will be complete. He will have all the reason in the world to hate everyone and do the most dastardly things imaginable with no need of vendetta or some other stupid past rewrite to justify his action.

I donīt think there is a happy ending for him and Sami or Nicol. He loves Nicol, but not the same way as Sami, and the moment the babyswitch is out the love will be gone. And he might always harbour some feelings for Sami deep inside but their worlds are already too apart. This is not GH and murderers are not heroes on DAYS. He is new Stephano and Sami is his Marlena. They will never be together.
I agree 100%. The EJ/Sami ship has passed.

Just want to say too that while I do like Safe, I still do like EJ and Sami too. I like their chemistry. I just don't see it working anymore. I see the show building up EJ as a villain and I think we will see Sami/Rafe and Nicole/Brady (unless they bring someone in for her if Brady/Arianna takes off) along with other characters taking him on. It will be a new era of Salem battling a Dimera villain with EJ fulfilling Stefano's role. I've always felt that the last 8 or so months has been a clear transition for EJ to being the next big villain and with everything lined up the way it is, I'm feeling more and more certain of that.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Jun 10 2009, 11:27 AM

In a way, GG is kind of like the Drake Hogestyn in all this (especially in terms of acting at times LOL). Drake would've been nothing if not paired with Deidre Hall. She helped bring his popularity to a new level and keep it there. Not saying Drake didn't help his own popularity but Dee made him more then a star. She brought him to superstar status.

I think Ali is starting to do the same for Galen. Galen was popular before but it was limited and now she has slowly helped him expand his fanbase over time. Now even his harshest critics in the media are opening in their eyes and enjoying what they see between the two of them and him individually.

Really? I'm curious as to what you base that on. Have I missed some articles or shout outs? I know there was a mention in SOD (I think) a while back praising the pairing, but I don't recall that it specifically mentioned GG or his performance, in particular. I do think there are fans that enjoy Rafe and his pairing with Sami - but I don't for a minute agree that he's getting accolades simply because he's been paired with Ali Sweeney. I absolutely adore Ali, but I just don't see where she's in the same league or has the status that Dee Hall had when Drake came on board.

As for the ratings argument - I'll use the same reply I give every time it comes up. The reason ratings rise and fall is subjective - and we can all argue until we're blue in the face about why they do. Unless there is a week of episodes that feature only one story and no other performers (outside that story) are on screen, it's anyone's guess which stories are having the impact, be it positive or negative. And even in that scenario, people could argue about their motives to watch. For example, in the upcoming funeral scenes I would bet you there will be a faction of fans that will be watching for Safe; there will be EJole fans watching for them; the EJami fans will certainly be watching; and even the Lumis - who will watch if for no other reason than to watch EJ get the crap smacked out of him by Stephanie. :lol: So who in that mix gets credit or blame for however the ratings turn out for that week?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

SocRMum1
Jun 10 2009, 11:40 AM
PhoenixRising05

Really? I'm curious as to what you base that on. Have I missed some articles or shout outs? I know there was a mention in SOD (I think) a while back praising the pairing, but I don't recall that it specifically mentioned GG or his performance, in particular. I do think there are fans that enjoy Rafe and his pairing with Sami - but I don't for a minute agree that he's getting accolades simply because he's been paired with Ali Sweeney. I absolutely adore Ali, but I just don't see where she's in the same league or has the status that Dee Hall had when Drake came on board.

As for the ratings argument - I'll use the same reply I give every time it comes up. The reason ratings rise and fall is subjective - and we can all argue until we're blue in the face about why they do. Unless there is a week of episodes that feature only one story and no other performers (outside that story) are on screen, it's anyone's guess which stories are having the impact, be it positive or negative. And even in that scenario, people could argue about their motives to watch. For example, in the upcoming funeral scenes I would bet you there will be a faction of fans that will be watching for Safe; there will be EJole fans watching for them; the EJami fans will certainly be watching; and even the Lumis - who will watch if for no other reason than to watch EJ get the crap smacked out of him by Stephanie. :lol: So who in that mix gets credit or blame for however the ratings turn out for that week?
I agree about your ratings comments.

As for Galen, Carolyn Hinsey (who I don't like) praised him. Nelson has praised him in his TV Guide Canada column. As you noted, I've seen magazine articles praising him. I'm not saying the guy is getting an Emmy push but it's clear he's struck a chord with many fans and that Sami and Rafe are popular and continue to grow in popularity.

I'm not trying to get involved in a fanbase war. I don't have a stake on either side. I'm all for whatever works best for the story and the stories. I'm just pointing out what I've seen.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Jun 10 2009, 11:44 AM
SocRMum1
Jun 10 2009, 11:40 AM
PhoenixRising05

I agree about your ratings comments.

As for Galen, Carolyn Hinsey (who I don't like) praised him. Nelson has praised him in his TV Guide Canada column. As you noted, I've seen magazine articles praising him. I'm not saying the guy is getting an Emmy push but it's clear he's struck a chord with many fans and that Sami and Rafe are popular and continue to grow in popularity.

I'm not trying to get involved in a fanbase war. I don't have a stake on either side. I'm all for whatever works best for the story and the stories. I'm just pointing out what I've seen.
Fair enough. And trust me - I've certainly battled it out in the fan base wars more than my fair share so that's not what I thought you were doing. :)

I have often said that I find GG appealing. He's certainly easy on the eyes. His acting has come across to me as very monotone and wooden prior to the last several days, but I don't hesitate to give him props for his performance in this s/l. I think he's found just the right note here. As someone else said, he's doing a fabulous job being a key supporting player to Ali Sweeney, just as Rafe is supporting Sami. When Rafe broke down as he was talking to Grace and saying how all she had to do was crook her little finger at him, he had me in tears. Very, very moving.

michelle
Member Avatar

SocRMum1

Amen.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW spoilers

- Rafe is determined to learn what Mia's hiding.
- Sami vows to expose EJ.
- Nicole talks up Brady to Arianna.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply