Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of June 22nd; *UPDATED 6/20**
Topic Started: Jun 9 2009, 10:06 PM (14,802 Views)
SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Oh jeezits...I suppose there goes my hope that in time Sami would come to feel some remorse or regret in having kept the secret from EJ. :shame:

And WTH? Seriously, we now have Nicole pimping Brady to Arianna? Oh for the love... :eyeroll:

And Super Rafe is now going to investigate MIA?? Posted Image

Thanks for posting, Angie!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dawn7
Member Avatar

thanks angie

aimees76
Member Avatar

- Sami vows to expose EJ.

Woo Hoo!!! Its about damn time!!!!

daysfan
Member Avatar

Wait just a moment...I'm lost now. What does SAMI have to expose EJ for? The only thing I can see is the Owen/Stephanie's kidnapping mess...maybe she tries to expose that so he'll lose custody of Johnny.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

daysfan
Jun 10 2009, 02:20 PM
Wait just a moment...I'm lost now. What does SAMI have to expose EJ for? The only thing I can see is the Owen/Stephanie's kidnapping mess...maybe she tries to expose that so he'll lose custody of Johnny.
Well, that and him trying to have Philip killed twice, I guess.

Rafe is investigating Mia? Maybe we'll finally find out her last name.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

:sleep: Is it July yet?

Thanks Angie!

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

Paxton
Jun 10 2009, 02:25 PM
daysfan
Jun 10 2009, 02:20 PM
Well, that and him trying to have Philip killed twice, I guess.

Rafe is investigating Mia? Maybe we'll finally find out her last name.

mia has a last name??????? lol. :omg:

i hope that sami succeeds in exposing ej for whatever she is exposing him for. im sure he deserves it. i pray to god he doesnt get full custody of johnny. sami just lost one child that she loved, she doesnt need to lose another. it will literally break her heart. plus with everything that is going on with the dimeras (the feud with the kiriakises) only an insane judge would grant him full custody.

Manda1

I think those who are wondering if Rafe will hook up with Nicole are just fans of Sami with another male trying to get her away from Rafe...But I keep saying that Rafe has no money and luxorius lifestyle...Philip has and Brady has - those are the only two men really in the running for Nicole's 'affections' if things don't work out with EJ. IMO

I am a Safe fan because I am a Sami fan. Never heard of Galen before the rumour started that he was seen on the Days lot. Sami needs the love of a good man and some tough yet tender treatment. To date Rafe has been giving that to her, she is dysfunctional and is used to being abused and hurt hence her going to EJ to get verbally beat up. I think this should been seen as Sami behaving like a drug addict [we know the drug is bad] needing a fix - and of course EJ didn't dissapoint.

Many have complained that they wanted to see the old Sami back - well she was back with venom today and there's even more tomorrow - I'm just glad it was aimed and EJ and not Rafe who has done nothing but try to protect her since they were together in the Safe house and it seems even to tomorrow Rafe is the one to get EJ to stop hurling his abuse at Sami.

Rafe isn't going to be perfect when his past comes out but he didn't do any of his 'past' actions whatever they turn out to be against Sami or her family so it still puts him in a better place than EJ.

I disliked Ejami up until today because of the rape - now after today's and what will be tomorrows scenes I just think they are way too and dysfunctional and need to be keep apart in any romantic way. yuck. When he serves the papers on her at the furneral I would like to say it is putting another nail in the ejami coffin but I think the coffin is going down into the ground this week. This is just my opionion but I think that James and Ali may secretly hate the ejami story and both want to move away from it. I'm sure James must be annoyed because he can never move on from being a 'rapist' if he is in a relationship with his 'victim' [and I can't believe James likes that] At least with Nicole he's just a villian. And despite the re-write Ali knows the orginal script and scenes were written as rape, she probably thinks no stinking way would she be in a permanent relationship with a perpretrator. [there have been enough articles were she talks about the 'most difficult and devisive' storyline in all her years on the show. She has two young tots and probably doesn't want to deal with all that drama and negative energy from disgruntled fans that comes her way from her character setting up home with her sex offender. So I expect these scenes are going to be really brutal and cruel with a view to [James and Ali] killing ejami - this is just my opinion of course I have no insider info. Ali blogged yesterday and again talks about how she has so much fun working with Galen. And I have to be pleased for her that she is having fun at work. I think that is so important.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I think any actor loves having great, juicy material to work with. James and Ali have certainly been given that with this storyline - no doubt about it. I disagree wholeheartedly with your theory that James and Ali are trying to 'kill' the EJami storyline, or even that they'd like it to end. They are professionals doing a job and my guess is they spend a lot less time thinking about it and fretting over it than many of us do. :P
Edited by SocRMum1, Jun 10 2009, 03:36 PM.

mirabella

Manda1
Jun 10 2009, 03:29 PM
I think those who are wondering if Rafe will hook up with Nicole are just fans of Sami with another male trying to get her away from Rafe...But I keep saying that Rafe has no money and luxorius lifestyle...Philip has and Brady has - those are the only two men really in the running for Nicole's 'affections' if things don't work out with EJ. IMO

I am a Safe fan because I am a Sami fan. Never heard of Galen before the rumour started that he was seen on the Days lot. Sami needs the love of a good man and some tough yet tender treatment. To date Rafe has been giving that to her, she is dysfunctional and is used to being abused and hurt hence her going to EJ to get verbally beat up. I think this should been seen as Sami behaving like a drug addict [we know the drug is bad] needing a fix - and of course EJ didn't dissapoint.

Many have complained that they wanted to see the old Sami back - well she was back with venom today and there's even more tomorrow - I'm just glad it was aimed and EJ and not Rafe who has done nothing but try to protect her since they were together in the Safe house and it seems even to tomorrow Rafe is the one to get EJ to stop hurling his abuse at Sami.

Rafe isn't going to be perfect when his past comes out but he didn't do any of his 'past' actions whatever they turn out to be against Sami or her family so it still puts him in a better place than EJ.

I disliked Ejami up until today because of the rape - now after today's and what will be tomorrows scenes I just think they are way too and dysfunctional and need to be keep apart in any romantic way. yuck. When he serves the papers on her at the furneral I would like to say it is putting another nail in the ejami coffin but I think the coffin is going down into the ground this week. This is just my opionion but I think that James and Ali may secretly hate the ejami story and both want to move away from it. I'm sure James must be annoyed because he can never move on from being a 'rapist' if he is in a relationship with his 'victim' [and I can't believe James likes that] At least with Nicole he's just a villian. And despite the re-write Ali knows the orginal script and scenes were written as rape, she probably thinks no stinking way would she be in a permanent relationship with a perpretrator. [there have been enough articles were she talks about the 'most difficult and devisive' storyline in all her years on the show. She has two young tots and probably doesn't want to deal with all that drama and negative energy from disgruntled fans that comes her way from her character setting up home with her sex offender. So I expect these scenes are going to be really brutal and cruel with a view to [James and Ali] killing ejami - this is just my opinion of course I have no insider info. Ali blogged yesterday and again talks about how she has so much fun working with Galen. And I have to be pleased for her that she is having fun at work. I think that is so important.

Wonderful post! I agree with every thing you wrote. I don't believe that they are setting up Rafe/Nicole pairing, but it is quite obvious that they are setting up Rafe to find out Nicole's secret and now even Mia's involvement in Nicole's scheme. He is Sami's hero and will most likely be the one to find out what happened with the baby switch.

michelle
Member Avatar

None of us know who these actors REALLY like or don't like to work with, their storylines, yada yada yada. Despite what they may say to magazines and fanbases.

You think Ali would ever really say, yeah, I hate working with Galen this pairing is so dull. Or golly, this babyswitch thing is twisted and sick and I wish it would just come to an end already? Let me tell ya - you bet your ass she wouldn't.

Please. It's a job and they try not to suck at it. In this economy and this business, they are happy just to be just WORKING. I bet Ali would love smooching Rolf or Stefano's character if it meant she would keep getting PAID!!!
Edited by michelle, Jun 10 2009, 08:07 PM.

michelle
Member Avatar

Oh and one more thing. Sami is an ass. Keeping this secret from EJ, besides the fact that he is a butthead was just not fair. No matter what he has done in the past (and present) he still deserved to know he had a child. She had no right to keep this from him.

She of all people, with her past, should not judge anybody.

I blame her for this EJ. He only changed after she turned her back on him and went into WPP. Had she stayed and told him the truth, I bet we would all be discussing an entirely different outcome.
Edited by michelle, Jun 11 2009, 11:49 AM.

torn

I'm new here, just got back into watching Days a few months ago.

And I have to say I'm torn. I've always been a Lumi fan. But did at one point get sucked into the chemistry of Ejami. I still think that they have amazing chemistry. I do however understand that while EJ is acting like his father's son, Ejami cannot be a reality.

Lumi has always had chemistry too maybe not as hot, but they had a great friendship, and still do. When the chips are down, Lucas will always be at her side if she needs him.

Safe.....I don't know.....it seemed as though they had a sweet thing going, but I see Rafe as being more in love with Gracie than Sami. And I think that when the truth comes to light about Sydney actually being Sami's daughter will leave him in a poor position. He bonded with Grace, he was there when she was born (or so he thought) and he helped Sami care for her while she was still in witness protection thinking this was the child he witnessed entering the world. This is why he was able to love Grace as his own. He never bonded with Sydney that way. Sami will struggle to bond with a child that she didn't know was hers, but since she knows that biologically this is her daughter, it will be the same as Bo and Hope being able to bond with and love Zach, even though JT was the child they thought was theirs. But when Rafe isn't over the moon in love with Sydney the way he was with Grace, I think that this will be the final nail in Safe.

If the truth comes to light about Stefano knowing that Sydney was his child with Sami, and knew of Nicole's deception, and decides that he wants nothing to do with him....then I can get on board with EJami again. I don't know if he's as much evil as he is warped by the need to get acceptance from the father he didn't know growing up. He wanted so much for his approval, and I believe that it warped his sense of morality. I can see him going both ways. Even Stefano didn't really show any heart, and his obsession with Marlena was just that, an obsession. EJ truly cares for Sami, and she is his weakness. Marlena never cared at all for Stefano.....but Sami saw the soft side of EJ and fell for him.

So for me, I am completely torn between Lumi and Ejami, and would be happy either way, so long as EJ is not acting like a DiMera, but I don't think I can get on board with Safe.

As far as another child dying, I'm not as upset about it as I was Zach's death. I see Grace's death as a way to close a storyline, while leaving more options open for the character of Mia. She's a young teen who had a child, gave it to a childless woman, and had no idea of the swap that later occurred. Grace's death was a way for when Nicole's deception plays out, and the world finds out the truth, for Mia to be able to move on with her life, possibly with Will, without the stigma of being a teen mother, or having that added stress on any relationships. She will also learn sadly that while her baby did die, which is harsh, that at least she did get to spend a considerable amount of time with her daughter, holding her and bonding. Something that she didn't think she was going to get when she thought her baby was Sydney.

So I'm looking forward to seeing how these spoilers play out.........

daisy132

Ali praises Galen to infinity because he needs it. She is trying so hard to sell him that it makes a lot of us nauseous. She doesn't need to do that for James, because he can act and has a ton of fans in all fanbases - those who love him, and those who hate him, but the majority do recognize his acting skills.

Safe still needs promotion, and who better than Ali, since she is the one working with him?

As far as couples are concerned, actors may have preferences, but it's what the scripts say that will be acted out. Ali and James don't hate the Ejami story. In fact, they both recognize the huge fanbase this couple has, and to me, it shows in their performance. They both give their 100%, and they are at the same professional level. They connect, feed off each other and bring out their best. I can't say the same about Safe, or even Lumi. Even Bryan acknowledged that "special chemistry" that they share.

As for the rape comments, most of us have learned to ignore them. I'm sure they do too now. Ali's comments and James' comments were made some time back. Not to mention that Sami's character has NEVER acted as a rape victim around EJ. On the contrary......

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Welcome to DR, torn. Interesting post.

daisy132

torn
Jun 10 2009, 09:00 PM
I'm new here, just got back into watching Days a few months ago.

And I have to say I'm torn. I've always been a Lumi fan. But did at one point get sucked into the chemistry of Ejami. I still think that they have amazing chemistry. I do however understand that while EJ is acting like his father's son, Ejami cannot be a reality.

Lumi has always had chemistry too maybe not as hot, but they had a great friendship, and still do. When the chips are down, Lucas will always be at her side if she needs him.

Safe.....I don't know.....it seemed as though they had a sweet thing going, but I see Rafe as being more in love with Gracie than Sami. And I think that when the truth comes to light about Sydney actually being Sami's daughter will leave him in a poor position. He bonded with Grace, he was there when she was born (or so he thought) and he helped Sami care for her while she was still in witness protection thinking this was the child he witnessed entering the world. This is why he was able to love Grace as his own. He never bonded with Sydney that way. Sami will struggle to bond with a child that she didn't know was hers, but since she knows that biologically this is her daughter, it will be the same as Bo and Hope being able to bond with and love Zach, even though JT was the child they thought was theirs. But when Rafe isn't over the moon in love with Sydney the way he was with Grace, I think that this will be the final nail in Safe.

If the truth comes to light about Stefano knowing that Sydney was his child with Sami, and knew of Nicole's deception, and decides that he wants nothing to do with him....then I can get on board with EJami again. I don't know if he's as much evil as he is warped by the need to get acceptance from the father he didn't know growing up. He wanted so much for his approval, and I believe that it warped his sense of morality. I can see him going both ways. Even Stefano didn't really show any heart, and his obsession with Marlena was just that, an obsession. EJ truly cares for Sami, and she is his weakness. Marlena never cared at all for Stefano.....but Sami saw the soft side of EJ and fell for him.

So for me, I am completely torn between Lumi and Ejami, and would be happy either way, so long as EJ is not acting like a DiMera, but I don't think I can get on board with Safe.

As far as another child dying, I'm not as upset about it as I was Zach's death. I see Grace's death as a way to close a storyline, while leaving more options open for the character of Mia. She's a young teen who had a child, gave it to a childless woman, and had no idea of the swap that later occurred. Grace's death was a way for when Nicole's deception plays out, and the world finds out the truth, for Mia to be able to move on with her life, possibly with Will, without the stigma of being a teen mother, or having that added stress on any relationships. She will also learn sadly that while her baby did die, which is harsh, that at least she did get to spend a considerable amount of time with her daughter, holding her and bonding. Something that she didn't think she was going to get when she thought her baby was Sydney.

So I'm looking forward to seeing how these spoilers play out.........
Welcome to the board!! :wave: Lovely post!

torn

Plus, I've got to add. I love how instinctively EJ calls Sami "Dahling" and "Sweetheart" as if it were the most natural thing in the world, and Sami never calls him out on it......

And I have to say, I'm a sucker for hot men with British accents.

michelle
Member Avatar

torn
Jun 10 2009, 09:24 PM
Plus, I've got to add. I love how instinctively EJ calls Sami "Dahling" and "Sweetheart" as if it were the most natural thing in the world, and Sami never calls him out on it......

And I have to say, I'm a sucker for hot men with British accents.
Ditto!

You sound more EJAMI to me! :wub:

torn

I do think I'm leaning that way.........I guess part of me is SOOO over the break up make up crap of Lumi.....and I guess how Lucas does get a little "pot calling kettle" with Sami, like he never schemed a day in his life.....

Ok, so I'm an Ejami fan......mostly

So long as they do something about that god awful hairdo. I think that's his "evil" look. The more he slid into the role of DiMera, the longer and greasier it got. Like it is an outward statement of the ugly going on inside.

Give the EJ do from when Sami was torn between Lucas and EJ, and Lucas caught Sami in bed with EJ. That was a good look.

BTW like I said, I just got back into watching it on a daily basis. I was sporadic for quite some time. Why was Lucas in prison?
Edited by torn, Jun 10 2009, 09:35 PM.

michelle
Member Avatar

He shot EJ in the back during Sami and EJ's wedding, the wuss.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply