Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of June 22nd; *UPDATED 6/20**
Topic Started: Jun 9 2009, 10:06 PM (14,747 Views)
daysknowitall
Member Avatar

MrsDimera
Jun 16 2009, 06:38 PM
I'm glad EJ is spewing his anger at both parties involved. It's not just Sami...Rafe was trying to steal his kid, she was just allowing it. Hopefully soon we'll be able to spew all his anger onto Nicole and Stephano. Then when the truth comes out his anger will lessen with Sami because he'll have all his anger at Nic/Stepho. Hell hath no fury when EJ finds out the whole truth.

Thanks for the updates, Angie!
I think Ej should be angry but he's no angel. I don't think this constitutes him killing anyone over it. That's a little to evil for me.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily spoilers

Monday, June 22nd
Nicole feels guilty; Chloe learns that Daniel will be doing the show with her; Mia's ex-boyfriend returns to Salem.

Tuesday, June 23rd
Sami vows to fight E.J.; Rafe finds Nicole in the graveyard grieving over Grace; Arianna tries to comfort her brother.

Wednesday, June 24th
Stefano cautions Nicole; Sami asks Stephanie for help; Kate meets with Daniel; Rafe tries to convince Will to forgive his mother.

Thursday, June 25th
Daniel brings Stephanie to the hospital; Bo finds Philip and Victor doing business on the pier; Rafe sees Brady and Mia at the church; Hope discovers that Nathan has been in contact with Melanie; Bo has a vision about Zack.

Friday, June 26th
Stephanie has a nightmare; Philip wants Lucas to be his best man; Nathan catches Melanie with pills; Kate wants Daniel to get a housewarming gift for Chloe and Lucas; Rafe asks Nicole about Mia.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I know I said I wanted more sets....but a graveyard? LOL

Seems like BOPE's SL is starting...oh thrill!

And Steffy and Nicole having the SAME conversation....double thrill!
Thanks for posting!
Liz

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

It sounds like Lucas and Chloe are moving into a house. Didn't he buy a house MONTHS ago?

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Angie79
Jun 17 2009, 03:12 PM
It sounds like Lucas and Chloe are moving into a house. Didn't he buy a house MONTHS ago?
I think he said he was having something luxurious built. I seem to recall mention of a tennis court.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I was thinking he bought a house, not building one. Didn't he show Kate pictures of it?

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I wasnt paying attention, but didnt Chloe and Lucas talk on the plane to Vegas about building the house?

Figures that the MOST boring couple gets a house set?

Well, at least we get another set out of it!
Liz

aimees76
Member Avatar

Lucas told Chloe he was having her dream house built.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Liz<3Days
Jun 17 2009, 03:28 PM
I wasnt paying attention, but didnt Chloe and Lucas talk on the plane to Vegas about building the house?

Liz

Do you really think they will actually show their new house and build a new set for them when Lucas is on one day a week (usually once every two weeks) and Chloe doesn't spend any time at home because she's too busy having sexual fantasies about Daniel in public day after day?

If there is a housewarming party to go with the gift they'll probably come up with some BS reason to hold it at the Brady Pub.

Quote:

Rafe tries to convince Will to forgive his mother.

Where's Will's REAL dad in all of this? Or has Sami's not-even-live-in boyfriend found out about Sami and Lucas's contentious past and forged adoption papers to try and take away Lucas's kids too?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Spoilers

Mia tells Chad she wants nothing to do with him.

Nicole is consumed with guilt.

Hope cautions Nathan about Melanie.

Stephanie is rushed to the ER.

Can't Miss: Thursday, June 25th
Bo has a vision of Zack, warning him about Ciara.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

What could happen to Ciara? is this DiK feud stuff?

lily20

IMissAremid
Jun 17 2009, 04:33 PM
Liz<3Days

Liz

Do you really think they will actually show their new house and build a new set for them when Lucas is on one day a week (usually once every two weeks) and Chloe doesn't spend any time at home because she's too busy having sexual fantasies about Daniel in public day after day?

If there is a housewarming party to go with the gift they'll probably come up with some BS reason to hold it at the Brady Pub.

I don't think Days are going to spend $$$ on a house set for Lucas and Chloe. The most boring couple on Days that nobody gives a fuck about.
Plus it's obvious the couple is doomed.
Edited by lily20, Jun 17 2009, 06:16 PM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Looks good. Thanks for posting, Angie.

cassie1013

IMissAremid
Jun 15 2009, 06:56 PM
heartsaver
Jun 15 2009, 05:27 PM
Sindacco
Jun 15 2009, 04:25 PM
IMissAremid
Jun 15 2009, 02:18 PM
Kate Roberts
1. Curtis Brown/Reed
2. Bill Horton
3. Victor Kiriakis
4. Mr. Moroni (?) in Italy
5. E.J. DiMera
6. Daniel Jonas
7. Numerous others, we're told

You forgot John Black, Nicholas Alamain, that Vitali dude, Stefano Dimera, Roman Brady and Andre DiMera (at least I think that's what Kate did in the back of that limo where she had to roll down the window and fix her skirt after getting out).

I think Kate's title as biggest slut in Salem is safe!
Kate never slept with Nicholas.
Kate didn't sleep with Andre. It was explained in a later episode that the two of them had taken a tango lesson.
How was this explained by Kate to just be a tango lesson? A tango lesson in the backseat of a limo? Is that Kate's lingo for sex from her turning tricks days?

I can't find the clip on YouTube, though I've seen it before, but here's the recap from 2003 that mentions it:

http://www.soapcentral.com/days/recaps/2003/030414.php

After Hope tells Lexie about the trouble with Bo and Roman earlier, Kate insists that she and Roman are no longer a couple. Tony arrives at Tuscany just as the televised police press conference begins. Abe shows a photo of Vin and asks for the public's help in finding him. Tony realizes it's the same man from Echelon and has one of his men tell Hope about him hiding at the club. Hope then runs to the station house with Lexie where Bo, Roman and Abe listen as Maria talks about Carson and Vin. Thanks to Tony's info, Bo heads to the secret room at the club and arrests Vin. Tony invites Kate back to his limo for some fun and she joins him.

As for Nicholas and Kate...

Even if they didn't do the deed officially, wasn't Kate shown fantasizing about him constantly and they still found ways to have some sexy fun times that were still a little slutty if not outright sex?

Like this scene?

Oh my, that Nicholas and Kate clip made me LOL! They were hot! And who cares if they didn't have sex, they might as well have. I think it's totally out of character they DIDN'T officially...especially since she hopped into bed with that random italian guy shortly after!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Angie79
Jun 17 2009, 06:07 PM
SOW Spoilers

Mia tells Chad she wants nothing to do with him.

Nicole is consumed with guilt.

Hope cautions Nathan about Melanie.

Stephanie is rushed to the ER.

Can't Miss: Thursday, June 25th
Bo has a vision of Zack, warning him about Ciara.
I thought Bo's visions had minimzed a little? I love the idea of Zack coming into the picture for a bit.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

More Daily spoilers

Monday, June 22nd
Sami reacts to EJ's court order to take Johnny from her; Nicole's guilt grows; Chloe is upset when she learns Daniel will be doing the show with her; Mia's ex-boyfriend, Chad, returns to Salem, and she tells him she wants nothing to do with him.

Tuesday, June 23rd
EJ threatens Rafe; Sami is forced to give Johnny over to EJ; Rafe goes to Emily's grave and says he's sorry; Kate's plan involving poison treats hits a snag.

Wednesday, June 24th
Kate records a conversation between herself and Daniel; Nicole suffers pangs of conscience; Sami asks Stephanie to help her get Johnny back; Rafe tries to get Will to forgive his mother.

Thursday, June 25th
Daniel confronts Stephanie for overdosing on her pills; Bo has another vision of Zack; Hope is upset that her picture is in the paper; Bo warns Philip and Victor that he's keeping an eye on them; Melanie is asked to do some work at the Horton cabin.

Friday, June 26th
After a run-in with Rafe at the cemetery, Nicole realizes he's going to be a problem; Philip asks Lucas to be his best man; Stephanie has a nightmare; Maggie tells Nathan how Nick tormented Melanie; Kate pressures Daniel to get Lucas and Chloe a gift.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Angie79
Jun 20 2009, 12:15 PM
Maggie tells Nathan how Nick tormented Melanie
God. Just when I thought it was safe for this Nick fan to come back to the show. Yes, I know he did technically torment her. And it was technically not Melanie's fault. But he was hopped up on pills, he's paying the consequences for it (though nobody else in Salem ever had to before) and he is actually Maggie's own flesh and blood who she adores. I'm sure none of that will come up though.

Blake Berris better damn well win the Emmy otherwise it's so not worth it for Nick's legacy to be stripped down to this.

bellebelle

IMissAremid
Jun 17 2009, 04:33 PM
Liz<3Days

Liz

Quote:

Rafe tries to convince Will to forgive his mother.

Where's Will's REAL dad in all of this? Or has Sami's not-even-live-in boyfriend found out about Sami and Lucas's contentious past and forged adoption papers to try and take away Lucas's kids too?

lol lol too friggin funny. yep that sounds about right :rolleyes:

christngirl

i think its funny because ej better enjoy jhonny now because when the truth comes out he will lose sydeny and jhonny both because of nicole so i hope he eats his words because if i now rafe
he will stop at nothing to give her daugther back because i think he will learn the truth and get jhonny and sydeny and give them to sami ej doesnt deserve any of his children because he is
just like his father

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

i wonder how steph falls, and where, and was it like theo down the stairs? i hope shes al right. probably just lost her balance cause of the pills

didnt she say that she didnt want them at first, now shes taking them like crazy?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply