Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: EJ Sues Sami for Custody of Johnny; June 23rd issue; Article Summary
Topic Started: Jun 10 2009, 09:46 AM (5,116 Views)
charliexvx
Member Avatar

correct me if i am wrong but Sami doesnt have full custody of either of the twins...johnny lives with EJ and Nicole, something Sami has never liked after they had the custody battle after the divorce, and Ali lives in the cabin with Lucas and Chloe, another thing Sami never liked but had to deal with. Will has lived with just about every family member he has, but never really with Sami or Lucas.

Nicole i believe will crack and be either talking to herself, holding Sydney, and be overheard by someone other then Stefano, or she will be found out by Rafe, based on her unusual guilty actions and feelings over a baby she " supposedly" has no connection to, and the child of someone she dispises with a passion, whether or not she tries for redemption by helping Sami keep Johnny, the entire baby switch and when it comes out should be great for fans and ratings...

recapping the switch...ej out of town when she lost their real child, brady, EJ's favorite person was the one she called for comfort not anyone inside mansion dimira...
she padded herself up in the search for a child finds out dr baker can get her a baby...
she finalizes things with her baby's mother...
chloe tells her sami is pregnant with ejs baby...nicole plots to have sami go to dr bakers clinic where she can make the switch...
nicole finalizes things delivering grace...
and instantly switches babies...remember those sweet tears welcoming her baby into the world ...she gets to dr bakers clinic and wham "oh your here..but im going to exchange you for this one because well..you arent really a dimira are you kid"
she gets brady to cover the fake baby thing and to hide mia's connection to " sydney"
she had dr baker who knew everything and could have helped grace i believe swear to secrecy about the switch then ha him go out of town..

its not like nicole who deserves to be caught and hung didnt just pick a kid form thin air...she switched the child, who is related to both bo and roman...salems top cops..with the one she had begged borrowed stole and cried and lied to get hold of.

EJ might hate sami now but when he finds out who sydney really is...he will hate nicole because i believe when that comes out he cant ease out of not knowing, even if he had no clue..he is a dimira...and that is exactly how they operate, making nicole a perfect dimira lol

sadly i think both ej and brady will go down with nicole for the baby switch even though ej had no clue, it was his money and brady's that helped pay this off

either way this storyline is going to be hot! :P
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ilovemydays

LorrieOw
Jun 12 2009, 10:19 PM
ilovemydays
Jun 12 2009, 10:05 PM
LorrieOw
Jun 12 2009, 08:48 PM

Antibiotics for contacts of a person with Hib disease are no longer recommended if all contacts 4 years of age or younger are fully vaccinated.

As Will and the twins are at the age that they have received their Hib vaccines, they were not at risk. The DOOL writers were pretty "right one" on this story all the way.

That would be true if the strain that Grace had was definitely HIB but she could have had another strain of bacterial meningitis such as Neisseria meningitidis, Streptococcus pneumoniae or Neisseria meningitidis.
Agreed, but Hib is the most common one, and I would not expect the writers to go any deeper with different stains. I thought the research and how this was written out was pretty accurate.

Fine but HIB has an extremely effective vaccination that is given to infants. If Grace had been vaccinated properly she wouldn't have been infected in the first place so either:

1) Sami didn't have Grace vaccinated on schedule (at 2 months Grace was still in that covent).

or

2) It was a different strain and the twins should have been treated with about 10 days of antibiotics.

Personally, I would be shocked if TPTB meant to make Sami culpable in her child's death.

Edited by ilovemydays, Jun 13 2009, 08:19 AM.

christngirl

i think what ej is doing to sami is pure mean and evil it be one thing if grace were alive that be one
thing but to take a child away from someone that has just lost a child what sami did was what any mother would do is protect her child from evil ej and his father because ej does not deserve to even be a father everyone has ask why sami is with rafe well its simple he loves sami and grace
and he treats her the way she has always wanted like someone yes she has done some bad things in the past but this time she has done nothing wrong its only wrong in ejs eyes she has found her soulmate in rafe and finally has seen ej for what he really is a jerk and he deserves everything he gets

daisy132

EJ's timing is wrong for what he's doing, but any of us would do the same thing in his situation. I know that I wouldn't want my ex's new squeeze adopt my children. So yes, after what Sami did to EJ, he has every right to want his son all to himself. There is nohing mean or evil about it, it's common sense.
Edited by daisy132, Jun 14 2009, 10:04 PM.

GoldenGirl

daisy132
Jun 14 2009, 09:59 PM
EJ's timing is wrong for what he's doing, but any of us would do the same thing in his situation. I know that I wouldn't want my ex's new squeeze adopt my children. So yes, after what Sami did to EJ, he has every right to want his son all to himself. There is nohing mean or evil about it, it's common sense.
It's also human nature. Whether you like EJ or not, you cannot argue that if you were in his shoes you wouldn't do the same thing. His timing is wrong, no one's arguing about that, but emotions are running high here. He found out that he had a daughter AFTER she died. He wants to punish the woman who kept him from knowing and loving and saying goodbye to his child. It's not mean or evil, it's human.
Edited by GoldenGirl, Jun 15 2009, 03:17 AM.

michelle
Member Avatar

GoldenGirl
Jun 15 2009, 03:12 AM
daisy132
Jun 14 2009, 09:59 PM
It's also human nature. Whether you like EJ or not, you cannot argue that if you were in his shoes you wouldn't do the same thing. His timing is wrong, no one's arguing about that, but emotions are running high here. He found out that he had a daughter AFTER she died. He wants to punish the woman who kept him from knowing and loving and saying goodbye to his child. It's not mean or evil, it's human.
Exactly! Exactly! Exactly! :applause:

Sami was WRONG to keep EJ from knowing he had a child. She was wrong on every level.

If EJ is so EVIL, why did she have sex with him in the first place?

If he is so bad, why didn't she fight him for full custody of Johnny? Why did she thank him for taking such GOOD care of Johnny while she was in WP?

She knew Grace was going not going to make it, but SHE was so selfish that she couldn't let EJ have 5 minutes with his kid before she dies? How KIND of her.

Why even bother telling him then after Grace dies, to hurt him? YES! That's exactly why she told him after.

How NICE of her. What a GOOD person she is. What a SAINT.

She, who should judge NO ONE, NOT EVER, considering her past.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply