Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:New Cast photos
Topic Started: May 31 2009, 05:20 PM (1,383 Views)
doolcrazy
Member Avatar

WOW!!!! A big thanks to Angie and Tammy for these. They look great and it is nice to see them in the larger size. My hats off to you.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

skiman12082004
Jun 1 2009, 08:07 AM
I think Eric Martsolf looks great. I may have to start watching Days again regularly!
Not great ... HOT!!!!

Tammy
Member Avatar

Jinxie
Jun 1 2009, 07:12 PM
skiman12082004
Jun 1 2009, 08:07 AM
I think Eric Martsolf looks great. I may have to start watching Days again regularly!
Not great ... HOT!!!!
I second THAT emotion lmfao :P

carlypvee

Thanks for sharing.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

These are great!

I especially like the Jay, Shelley, and Molly ones. Molly and Jay look HOT!!

PHELLE FOREVER

PhoenixRising05
Jun 3 2009, 10:15 PM
These are great!

I especially like the Jay, Shelley, and Molly ones. Molly and Jay look HOT!!
Molly and Jay are smokin' :wave:

PHELLE FOREVER

IMissAremid
May 31 2009, 08:59 PM
Posted Image

HOT!

Can't stand the butt part pic of JKJ though. Much better slicked back. He is so lucky I didn't come to the James Reynolds charity game because I would have brought scissors.

And not crazy about Brady-Arianna pics. Ugh. Bricole is where it's at, show!

Posted Image

WOW!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Jay and Molly look fine separately, though I still loathe Jay's hair, but together they do nothing for me. The thought of Phelony still sends me into a blind rage.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

More pics up:

Official Photos

lastDays
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jun 9 2009, 06:36 PM
More pics up:

Official Photos
DAMN I'm having trouble with the page.Its downloading quite slowly :angry:

Okay,got it now.So wth is SH and MB getting so many photo shoots.I wouldn't call Melanie and Steph the best the show has to offer :drunk:
Edited by lastDays, Jun 9 2009, 09:03 PM.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

God, are they still flirting with Phelony? I thought they chose to end that God awful pairing.

PHELLE FOREVER

Tripp
Jun 9 2009, 10:34 PM
God, are they still flirting with Phelony? I thought they chose to end that God awful pairing.
Oh, I much rather have Philip/Melanie than Philip/Stephanie anyday. At least they are entertaining together. Philip/Stephanie are dullsville. JMO,though.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

PHELLE FOREVER
Jun 10 2009, 01:01 PM
Tripp
Jun 9 2009, 10:34 PM
Oh, I much rather have Philip/Melanie than Philip/Stephanie anyday. At least they are entertaining together. Philip/Stephanie are dullsville. JMO,though.
Sorry, I have no interest in seeing Philip make out with a teenager and at least Stephanie is of age.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

I thought Melanie was going to be with Maggie's grandson, I think they just pics with Molly/JKJ becuase they've all been in the same orbit again since that kidnapping crap.

jane1978

ga68153
Jun 10 2009, 09:25 PM
I thought Melanie was going to be with Maggie's grandson, I think they just pics with Molly/JKJ becuase they've all been in the same orbit again since that kidnapping crap.
Nathan is brought in to be her potential love interest but Molly twitted she is still taping with JKJ and Shelley as well, so she is still part of their story. In what capacity we donīt know yet.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply