Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for week of June 15th; Sami discovers she's in for the fight of her life...
Topic Started: Jun 12 2009, 07:56 PM (1,658 Views)
Ellie

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

WAY..WAY TOO SHORT!!
I'm sooo rooting for EJ!!! Can't wait for next week!!
Thanks for posting Ellie!
Liz

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I hate when most of the promo is stuff that already happened. Thanks, Ellie!

Ellie

Angie79
Jun 12 2009, 08:35 PM
I hate when most of the promo is stuff that already happened. Thanks, Ellie!
I just timed it - I believe there are between 2 and 3 seconds of new footage.

You're welcome!

Alin89
Member Avatar

love ej's new hairstyle

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

soapoperafan01
Jun 12 2009, 09:03 PM
love ej's new hairstyle
I agree! Best part of the promo! :cheer:

strawberry1971

I hate that he's going to be an ass to Sami! I get it, but I still don't want to see it.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Holy crap! Is his hair shorter just a bit? Really? Maybe I can finally start to pay attention to EJ's story instead of his floppy hair! LOL!

Thanks for putting this up here, Ellie! Gracias!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I actually didn't find this promo to be as short as some of the others we've gotten recently. I love how EJ yells at Sami. She totally deserves it

lovnphinie

EJ doesn't realize he is in for the fight of his life. LOL! I hope they bring the true samantha brady back. She is not scared of anyone. I remember when she attacked him when he was on the phone. LOL! He was trying to get ahold of owen. Ej thinks he is going to take Johnnny away from her but it wont be that easy. I just wonder how nicole will help sammi. And from the spoilers I think stephanie is going to help her too. This s/l is getting really good.

ginababe
BANNED

lovnphinie
Jun 14 2009, 05:02 PM
EJ doesn't realize he is in for the fight of his life. LOL! I hope they bring the true samantha brady back. She is not scared of anyone. I remember when she attacked him when he was on the phone. LOL! He was trying to get ahold of owen. Ej thinks he is going to take Johnnny away from her but it wont be that easy. I just wonder how nicole will help sammi. And from the spoilers I think stephanie is going to help her too. This s/l is getting really good.
That's why EJ and Sami are so perfectly matched for each other. They both give it their all, they don't back down and they are willing to play dirty. Can you say the same for Lucas or Rafe? Ejami are scrappy!

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

i hate when they are short and have stuff we have alreadu seen, especially when they do that together. but i hope the week is better than the promo

lovnphinie

ginababe
Jun 14 2009, 05:04 PM
lovnphinie
That's why EJ and Sami are so perfectly matched for each other. They both give it their all, they don't back down and they are willing to play dirty. Can you say the same for Lucas or Rafe? Ejami are scrappy!
I am thinking that is where the writers are trying to go. Nicole is not as tough as she tries to play. She backs down when it comes to EJ. Sammi backs down for no one. The true samantha brady that is. I felt a little sorry for EJ when sammi told him. But when she went over to the Dimera mansion and saw the guards everywhere she knew something was happening. And EJ wouldn't let her take Johnny. And I think that confirmed her decision not to tell EJ about Grace. And when Grace was in the hospital she never thought Grace would die. She was in denial. Her emotions were all over the place. And she was more concerned with Grace than EJ at the time. EJ shouldn't try to take johnny away from her. And I am confident he wont.

LorrieOw
Member Avatar

Alligato
Jun 14 2009, 11:05 AM
Holy crap! Is his hair shorter just a bit? Really? Maybe I can finally start to pay attention to EJ's story instead of his floppy hair! LOL!

Thanks for putting this up here, Ellie! Gracias!
I checked out Prevuze, and it looks like on Tuesday show, EJ's hair is finally cut. Thank GOD!

lysie
Member Avatar

ginababe
lovnphinie
Really? Because so far, everytime EJ has pulled this exact same thing, Sami has let him do it and hasn't fought him at all.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Quote:

ginababe
lovnphinie
Really? Because so far, everytime EJ has pulled this exact same thing, Sami has let him do it and hasn't fought him at all.

I thought the same thing. Sami has always cowtowed to the Dimeras. That's one of the reasons the Vedetta storyline was so horrible. Everyone wanted Sami to fight, but she just was too weak and pitiful do that.

And on the point of "Can you say the same for Lucas or Rafe?"... Uh, yeah we can. Fans saw Lucas and Sami go at it for about half a decade before being forced into a truce.

What irritates me about EJ and Sami is that EJ, as a grown man, is doing all the things that Sami as a freaking teenager did. When Sami and Lucas were about to go after each other over Allie, they realized how it screwed up Will and backed down. That's called growth.

EJ isn't perfect for this Sami. He may be just fine for the 16-year-old Sami that saw John sleep with her mother and vowed revenge.

Edited by Aliaron, Jun 16 2009, 12:05 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Aliaron
Jun 16 2009, 11:56 AM
When Sami and Lucas were about to go after each other over Allie, they realized how it screwed up Will and backed down. That's called growth.

Really? Maybe I missed the 'truce' - it just seemed like a dropped storyline to me. I don't recall them having a conversation where they both agreed to back down.

And if I remember correctly - it was EJ who called Sami out for acting immaturely and not putting Allie first in that situation. Which actually bothered me at the time, because given recent circumstances Sami had every right to be concerned about Allie being pulled away to spend time with a father she barely knew. To Lucas credit, though, he has proven to be a good father to Allie (and Will).

I don't like that EJ is challenging Sami for custody of Johnny - but I get that it's a complete knee jerk reaction to the shock of finding out they shared another child that she hid from him...until the baby died. I can't imagine that anyone would be thinking too magnanimously in the same situation. As I've said in other posts - they are both getting a pass from me in the aftermath. At least for now.
Edited by SocRMum1, Jun 16 2009, 12:34 PM.

michelle
Member Avatar

Uh what would Sami do if EJ had hidden their child from her and then that child died? You think she wouldn't try to get full custody of Johnny from him? Of course she would. Please. Sami is no saint and she is the queen bee of overreacting without thinking things through.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply