Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ali Sweeney tweets about new summer photoshoot; New Ali blog page 2
Topic Started: Jun 15 2009, 05:09 PM (3,018 Views)
littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

Alison Sweeney posted this link up on her twitter page with personal pics from a NBC photo shoot taking place today:

Ali's Link
Edited by Angie79, Jun 17 2009, 08:55 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

Nice! Thanks for posting. :)

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

They all look very sharp, especially Galen!

mirabella

Awww.....such cute pics of all of them. Love the picnic scene of SAFE.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

I've been wondering if/when they'd do a new summer promo. Doesn't look like a very glamorous location shoot though, lol.

Alin89
Member Avatar

love the pics

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

thx for the pics

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

It's not a glamorous photo shoot..its across the street from the studio!LOL
Cute pics!
Thanks for posting!
Liz

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Oh man...did you notice the kid in the tug of war that is going on behind Nadia and Felicia? Too funny!!!

Thanks for posting!

jeanneshuis
Member Avatar

its awesome how the cast includes
us on things i so love twitter

i hope nbc posts them soon

desertgal

Paxton
Jun 15 2009, 07:40 PM
I've been wondering if/when they'd do a new summer promo. Doesn't look like a very glamorous location shoot though, lol.
This was shot in the park directly across from the NBC studios.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Nice pics.

Ready for another summer of love?

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

Aliaron
Jun 16 2009, 11:52 AM
Nice pics.

Ready for another summer of love?
Yikes! Not if it's anything like last year's summer of sleaze. :x

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Cool! This looks like a fun shoot. I hope the pics come out soon but I also hope we get another summer promo for TV like we got last year. I know many thought it was corny but I thought it was cute and a nice way of hyping up the summer. It reminded me of past promos from the 80's and I just think those kinds of things strike a chord with fans.

Ali seems to be back into keeping in touch on a more consistent basis. I'm glad as I love what she shares with the fans.

mirabella

PhoenixRising05
Jun 16 2009, 09:49 PM
Cool! This looks like a fun shoot. I hope the pics come out soon but I also hope we get another summer promo for TV like we got last year. I know many thought it was corny but I thought it was cute and a nice way of hyping up the summer. It reminded me of past promos from the 80's and I just think those kinds of things strike a chord with fans.

Ali seems to be back into keeping in touch on a more consistent basis. I'm glad as I love what she shares with the fans.

These pictures and a summer promo for TV are supposed to begin airing around July 4th.

Ali is great to keep her fans posted.
Edited by mirabella, Jun 16 2009, 10:42 PM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

mirabella
Jun 16 2009, 10:42 PM
PhoenixRising05
Jun 16 2009, 09:49 PM

These pictures and a summer promo for TV are supposed to begin airing around July 4th.

Ali is great to keep her fans posted.
So, there will be a summer promo?

AWESOME!! I just hope it's of decent length. The short promos need to go. The summer promo began airing around the 4th of July/Wimbledon last year so it seems about right.

Can't wait to see the pics and promo.

carlypvee

Thanks so much for posting the link.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

catching up
June 15, 10:18 PM

I've been crazy busy - thought I'd catch you all up to speed on what's going on!!
Celebrated with Nancy O'Dell her daughter's birthday on Saturday. check it out at whrrl.com/

And shared with PEOPLE about being a mom again, and my workout routines.

And then, after watching the Lakers kick @ss Sunday night, I had an early call to Days. We're shooting about a month ahead right now - lots of stuff I can't talk about. lol. Then, the whole Days cast got together to participate in an nbc promo shoot. Such a fun afternoon - even though we were freezing!!! whrrl.com/ we started feeling rain drops as we were all gathering for the big group shot. Still it was a blast.

I've been checking out the Days message boards to see what fans are posting about this storyline. Thanks for all the positive feedback. I've shared a lot of what I've read with James, Galen, Ari and everyone else. It's been so encouraging for all of us - everyone worked so hard on those episodes.

Posted Image

http://blog.nbc.com/alison/days_of_our_lives/catching_up.php#more

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

^ Thanks for posting, Angie.

You know, looking at that photo of Ali it really is astonishing what a fabulous job she's done of losing all the post-baby weight. Seriously - I don't see any indication this woman just gave birth less than five months ago. Bravo to her - she really is an inspiration!

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to see the promo!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply