Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ali Sweeney tweets about new summer photoshoot; New Ali blog page 2
Topic Started: Jun 15 2009, 05:09 PM (2,997 Views)
mirabella

samixxx
Jun 17 2009, 11:11 PM
Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to see the promo!
Me, too. Looks like we will have some fun promos in July that come from that photo shoot.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daysfan2202

Great pics. Thanks for sharing.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I really can't wait to see the promo and pics.

Ali looks great in that picture! She really has lost all that weight. Kudos to her. She doesn't look like she has had two children at all.

Alligato
Member Avatar

AS does look really good, but it bothers me that in the People article, she talks about using the EA Sports on her Wii because she can't make it to the gym with her two kids...then on her Twitters, she talks about her kick ass spin class and working out with the BL contestants and even working out with Jillian and going to the gym.
So she may be being paid to pimp EA Sports, it might be worth mentioning to people that she is constantly at the gym too. I doubt you can look like her by air boxing with your Wii-mote.

EIther ways, I am excited that she is excited about what they are filming for the summer. I can't wait for this story to develop.

I wonder what boards she reads? Hope not just NBC.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Alligato
Jun 18 2009, 05:51 AM
AS does look really good, but it bothers me that in the People article, she talks about using the EA Sports on her Wii because she can't make it to the gym with her two kids...then on her Twitters, she talks about her kick ass spin class and working out with the BL contestants and even working out with Jillian and going to the gym.
So she may be being paid to pimp EA Sports, it might be worth mentioning to people that she is constantly at the gym too. I doubt you can look like her by air boxing with your Wii-mote.

EIther ways, I am excited that she is excited about what they are filming for the summer. I can't wait for this story to develop.

I wonder what boards she reads? Hope not just NBC.
LOL, I thought the same thing. She is always talking about working out with Jillian or Bob, or some spin class, lol.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

PhoenixRising05
Jun 18 2009, 02:06 AM

Ali looks great in that picture! She really has lost all that weight. Kudos to her. She doesn't look like she has had two children at all.
I agree. She does indeed look phenomenal. Its just her hair color that doesn't work for her.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Jinxie
Jun 19 2009, 11:11 AM
PhoenixRising05

I agree. She does indeed look phenomenal. Its just her hair color that doesn't work for her.
Definitely. I never thought I would see a worst look for her then when she went redhead for awhile in early 2001 but the platinum look, which I liked when she first appeared with it in 2006, is just bad. It looked better at first because she had the bangs over her face and it was new but now it just needs to go. I doubt it will though. She's kept it for 3 years now and with TBL and all...I just can't see her getting rid of it.

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

PhoenixRising05
Jun 19 2009, 12:43 PM
Jinxie
Jun 19 2009, 11:11 AM
PhoenixRising05

Definitely. I never thought I would see a worst look for her then when she went redhead for awhile in early 2001 but the platinum look, which I liked when she first appeared with it in 2006, is just bad. It looked better at first because she had the bangs over her face and it was new but now it just needs to go. I doubt it will though. She's kept it for 3 years now and with TBL and all...I just can't see her getting rid of it.

I remember the darker hair... couldn't remember if it was red or black, but I do remember I hated it and it didn't look right with her complexion. I have a problem trying to remember people's previous hair styles, lol. Tried Googling to see if I could find a pic with the darker hair, but no dice. I don't mind the platinum too much, but when she had the more natural looking, high-lighted blonde hair, she was HOT! Found this one on Google:

Posted Image
Edited by littlemony, Jun 19 2009, 01:19 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply