Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of June 29th; *UPDATED 6/27*
Topic Started: Jun 17 2009, 02:57 PM (9,324 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily Spoilers

Monday, June 29th
Nicole secretly takes Johnny to see Sami; Stefano and E.J. meet with Judge Fitzpatrick; Stephanie asks Father Matt for advice; Rafe investigates Mia and Nicole's connection.

Tuesday, June 30th
Stephanie makes a decision about her relationship with Philip; Nicole tries to get E.J. to rethink his position on the custody suit; Sami asks Rafe about Nicole and Emily; Kate poisons the fruit basket that Daniel sent to Chloe.

Wednesday, July 1st
Rafe and Sami get upset with each other; Kate records Chloe and Daniel; Chloe collapses; Melanie asks Brady and Arianna to help prepare the Horton cabin for summer.

Thursday, July 2nd
NO SHOW

Friday, July 3rd
NO SHOW

SOW Spoilers

Sami asks Rafe about Emily.

Phillip questions Daniel regarding Steph's pills.

Melanie plays matchmaker.

Kate furthers her plans for revenge.

**UPDATED 6/19**

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Nicole does a good deed by taking Johnny to see Sami; Melanie holds a secret about Stephanie; Rafe investigates Nicole and Mia's connection.

Tuesday
Stephanie comes to a striking realization; Nicole's plans fall through; Chloe and Daniel confess their love for one another.

Wednesday
Rafe and Sami both get mad at one another; Chloe eats the forbidden fruit; Melanie prepares the Horton Cabin.

Thursday
NO SHOW

Friday
NO SHOW

**UPDATED 6/23**

Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

•Chloe collapses in Daniel’s arms.

•A mysterious stranger sets his eyes on his next target.

•Stephanie breaks off her engagement to Philip.

•Nicole takes Johnny to see Sami on the sly.

Thursday – Pre-Empted

Friday – Pre-Empted

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

**UPDATED 6/24**

SOD
- Sami asks Rafe about Emily.
- Melanie plays matchmaker.
- Kate furthers her deadly plans for revenge against Chloe.

SOW
- EJ and Stefano meet with Judge Fitzpatrick.
- Nicole takes Johnny on a secret visit.
- Bo tells Hope about his vision of Zack.
- Melanie decides to play matchmaker.
- Chloe collapses in Daniel's arms.

Tuesday, June 30th: Sami questions Rafe about Emily.

**UPDATED 6/27**

More Daily Spoilers

Monday, June 29th
Nicole takes Johnny to see Sami on the sly; Stephanie seeks advice from Father Matt; Rafe investigates Nicole and Mia's connection; Melanie tries to get Brady to ask out Arianna; Bo dreams about his vision with Zack, and he confides in Hope.

Tuesday, June 30th
Stephanie breaks off her engagement to Philip; Sami questions Rafe about Nicole and Emily; Chloe and Daniel both confess their undying love for each other to Maggie.

Wednesday, July 1st
Chloe collapses in Daniel's arms; Rafe and Sami are upset with one another; Melanie recruits some friends to help her prepare the Horton cabin for summer.

Thursday, July 2nd
NO SHOW

Friday, July 3rd
NO SHOW

Edited by Angie79, Jun 27 2009, 01:13 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Die, Chloe, DIE!

But, seriously, this whole Kate poisoning Chloe just because she cheated on Lucas thing is so stupid. It makes Kate look like a total cartoon, and for what? The two idiots, Slutty and Sluttier?
Edited by Mason, Jun 17 2009, 03:22 PM.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Angie79
Jun 17 2009, 02:57 PM
Melanie asks Brady and Arianna to help prepare the Horton cabin for summer.

I'm guessing the mattress needs to be aired out. :rolleyes:

But weren't Chloe and Lucas living there? Why is Melanie asking them to . . . oh, never mind, I don't care.

The rest sound pretty good.

Thanks for posting, Angie!

luhlinger

Thanks Angie! I was starting to convulse....:)

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Kate poisoning a Fruit Basket? Kate...that's sooo wicked witch from Snow White!LOL

It was obvious that Nicole would take Johnny to see Sami.

NO DAYS FOR TWO DAYS???????? Seriously??????
Thanks for posting!
Liz

Sindacco
Member Avatar

What the fuck, every weeks sounds worse and worse.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

No show on Thursday or Friday because of Wimbledon.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I guess we're not getting the Brady/Horton BBQ this year. :(

If Melanie's getting the Horton cabin ready for summer, where are Lucas and Chloe living?

What does Nicole have to do with this Emily bitch?

Chloe collasping is going to be our Wimbledon cliffhanger. Greeeaaattttt.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I think the spoiler about Nicole and "Emily" is a typo and should read "Mia?"
Liz

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

DrewHamilton
Jun 17 2009, 03:20 PM
If Melanie's getting the Horton cabin ready for summer, where are Lucas and Chloe living?

In the spoilers Angie just posted for next week, there's mention of a housewarming gift for Lucas and Chloe, so I guess the house he was building is finished/almost finished.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Paxton
Jun 17 2009, 03:21 PM
In the spoilers Angie just posted for next week, there's mention of a housewarming gift for Lucas and Chloe, so I guess the house he was building is finished/almost finished.
Thank God! I was sick of them living at the cabin. I don't think anyone should have a premanent residence at the Horton cabin.

I wonder which old house set they're going to use for Lucas and Chloe's home. Perhaps the Carvers house since we never see them anyway.

Mason
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Jun 17 2009, 03:23 PM
I wonder which old house set they're going to use for Lucas and Chloe's home. Perhaps the Carvers house since we never see them anyway.
Probably the old sorority house/Craig and Nancy's old house/the Blake house/Aremid. Or is that being used for something else now? LoL

aimees76
Member Avatar

LOL! I was thinking Snow White and the Wicked Queen, too. But Chloe ain't no Snow White, thats for damn sure! I'll echo the sentiments ... die, Chloe, die!!!!

I'm glad that Nicole will take Johnny to see Sami, thats cool.

You mean, Stefanie makes yet another decision about her relationship with Phillip. *yawn* Alrighty then. Can it be that she is sick of being a whiny co-dependent bitch and is going to check herself into some special clinic for whiny co-dependent bitches in Switzerland, never to return? Please?

Damn, I just know Lucas is going to end up eating some of the poisoned fruit. Stupid, fucking storyline from hell, DIE! (s/l, not Lucas).

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Mason
Jun 17 2009, 03:25 PM
DrewHamilton
Probably the old sorority house/Craig and Nancy's old house/the Blake house/Aremid. Or is that being used for something else now? LoL
Don't forget that it was also Mickey and Maggies house after The Wesleys and before the sorority :P

Mason
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Jun 17 2009, 04:05 PM
Mason
DrewHamilton
Don't forget that it was also Mickey and Maggies house after The Wesleys and before the sorority :P
LoL, I thought I left something out.

Alligato
Member Avatar

aimees76
You mean, Stefanie makes yet another decision about her relationship with Phillip. *yawn* Alrighty then. Can it be that she is sick of being a whiny co-dependent bitch and is going to check herself into some special clinic for whiny co-dependent bitches in Switzerland, never to return? Please?

Damn, I just know Lucas is going to end up eating some of the poisoned fruit. Stupid, fucking storyline from hell, DIE! (s/l, not Lucas).
Aimee - you crack me up, girl! Right on with the whiny co-dependant bitch part! I love it! :hail:

I can't believe Kate is doing all of this for Chloe. Get a friggin life...or a story.

Thanks for the spoils!

zoe10

Boring!!!!!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Mason
Well, technically it is being used. That set also serves as Mickey and Maggie's home. We haven't seen the living room/foyer section of the house in years though. We just get the kitchen.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

DrewHamilton
Jun 17 2009, 03:20 PM
Chloe collasping is going to be our Wimbledon cliffhanger. Greeeaaattttt.
The sad thing is Chloe collapsing is the only thing I'm looking forward to that day if only to see if NB hits her head on a table or something. I'm sure Rafe and Sami getting upset with each other will be just as inane as their falling in adoption-worthy "feelings" for each other.

As for the Horton cabin... y'all I'm telling you... I bet you $5 phantom Internet dollars we don't *EVER* see Lucas and Chloe's house they just pretend as if Lucas and Chloe have moved into a house we never see since Lucas and Chloe aren't ever going to have sex again as this story is going to FINALLY end within the month and Lucas and Chloe break up somehow.

lastDays
Member Avatar

I am confused .I thought kate's poison plan fails.How does it fail if Chloe collapses? Kate is still going to put the blame on Daniel .WTF is with the writers :shrug:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply