Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of June 29th; *UPDATED 6/27*
Topic Started: Jun 17 2009, 02:57 PM (9,206 Views)
Kevc1980
Member Avatar

This sounds very boring..Carly can't get here soon enough...And when does Nick Stabile start?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Jun 17 2009, 03:21 PM
I think the spoiler about Nicole and "Emily" is a typo and should read "Mia?"
Liz
no emily was someone from rafes past

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Jun 17 2009, 03:20 PM
I guess we're not getting the Brady/Horton BBQ this year. :(

If Melanie's getting the Horton cabin ready for summer, where are Lucas and Chloe living?
no BBQ?????? i love the BBQs

arent chloe and lucas getting their own house built? it should be almost done by now.

i cant believe that kate is going to kill chloe over an affair thats been over since before they were married. well i can believe it but come on kate. give her a break. you already torment her on a daily basis

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Spoilers

Sami asks Rafe about Emily.

Phillip questions Daniel regarding Steph's pills.

Melanie plays matchmaker.

Kate furthers her plans for revenge.

six
Member Avatar

They barely have enough family and friends left to hold the BBQ. They could hold it in one booth at the Pub. Sounds like a week of mostly filler.

Ariel

IMissAremid
Jun 17 2009, 05:01 PM
DrewHamilton
Jun 17 2009, 03:20 PM
Chloe collasping is going to be our Wimbledon cliffhanger. Greeeaaattttt.
The sad thing is Chloe collapsing is the only thing I'm looking forward to that day if only to see if NB hits her head on a table or something. I'm sure Rafe and Sami getting upset with each other will be just as inane as their falling in adoption-worthy "feelings" for each other.

As for the Horton cabin... y'all I'm telling you... I bet you $5 phantom Internet dollars we don't *EVER* see Lucas and Chloe's house they just pretend as if Lucas and Chloe have moved into a house we never see since Lucas and Chloe aren't ever going to have sex again as this story is going to FINALLY end within the month and Lucas and Chloe break up somehow.
Bingo!!! The most we're ever going to see of the dream Horton Mansion is its living room...the funeral home set w/the double doors. If the marriage was gonna last, they'd have moved into their mansion right after the wedding. I am so bored with this silly promise to God storyline, I don't care how they break up the marriage just as long as its OVER. Chloe's going to be living at the hospital for a while & then probably the dimera mansion, if she doesn't decide to run away from Salem when everything comes out. Lucas is going to be living at the bottom of a bottle. Or Maggie's.

Thanks for the spoilers, Angie!

FreeBird

Thanks for posting..

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

These don't look bad. It does seem like a slow week but Days has been having slower Wimbledon weeks the past few years because the ratings don't tend to respond during this week even with big events because so many go away or are not around. They used to but in the past ten years we've seen the impact dwindle. It's usually the week after that they target and try to do more stuff with now.

Anyway, I was not expecting a BBQ as who is going to be there? They had one last year and it was nothing. The focus was more on other things then on the BBQ. I would love to have one but maybe next year would be a better time since it seems the cast is still a work in progress with new people coming on and some people returning.

I guess the whole poison plot with Kate/Daniel/Chloe/Lucas will be the cliffhanger this year unless something else is not listed here. I'm ok with that. As long as we get something dramatic, I'm cool. Chloe collapsing fulfills that IMO.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

The Wimbledon stuff is more entertaining than this.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

slowmotion

Kate is a trip. I believe her true problem is that Chloe the Hoey had Daniel. Remember she was going to take him back when she saw them in the park. I believe she is upset about Lucas, but she is more upset that Daniel does not want her. Twice he has chosen someone else instead of her. He chose Chelsea over her, and now Chloe. The only reason he started back with Kate was because she was sick, and he felt sorry for her. She is mad cause Chloe got some of Daniels animal loving. I think that is how she decribed it. She is just jealous cause Daniel never really wanted her.

Chloe on the other hand gets on my nerves. She runs to Lucas with I love you, then the next thing she is doing is dreaming about Daniel's hands all over her. Please the writers need to drop this storyline all together. Bring someone in for Dr. Daniel. He and Chole don't work. They have had nothing but sex? I mean when did they fall in love? What scenes have they had besides sex?

leah09
Member Avatar

This SL is finally picking up and people are complaining? I think the spoilers for the Kate/Chloe/Daniel SL look very interesting and I am glad this is finally going to be resolved. I agree with the sentiments that we will never see Lucas and Chloe's dream house..they are beyond done as a married couple.

I do believe Chloe and Daniel are in love. They certainly have more of a connection than Chloe/Lucas and Chloe/Philip (this last time around anyway). Why is it so hard to believe you can be completely attracted to someone, want to rip their clothes off, AND be madly in love with them?? :shrug:

I wonder where is Lucas going to live once this all goes down since it looks like the cabin is being used in another capacity.
Edited by leah09, Jun 18 2009, 12:39 PM.

Mason
Member Avatar

Just because we're seeing movement doesn't mean we have to like it, LoL. Personally, I have found this storyline to be a colossal waste since the very beginning, and it's only gotten worse with the character destruction of Kate at the altar of two pointless characters.

leah09
Member Avatar

Of course, you don't have to like it and while ITA this has been going on long enough and the air was taken out of the tires as far as any momentum in this SL months ago, I am just glad the pace seems to be picking up. You can't fault me for that. And if you mean Lucas and his mama, why yes, they are both beyond useless IMO. :sleep:

Mason
Member Avatar

leah09
Jun 18 2009, 02:06 PM
I am just glad the pace seems to be picking up. You can't fault me for that.
Um...why would I? I don't fault anyone for feeling the way they do - just like I don't fault people for complaining. I wish I could say that for more people around here, though.

lily20

Regarding the kate/Danloe storyline:

It was put on the backburner for months because of the D/K feud. I'm happy it's finally moving along.
I don't care about Kate and Lucas. Never have and never will. I hope Kate rots in the nut house when her plan blows up in her face. Wishful thinking on my part because she always gets away with everything.

The writers always write the same storylines for her. Bedding younger men and interferring in Lucas's love life. Lucas can disappear into thin air for all I care or the writers can have him hook up with stephanie. Another one of his brothers exes. Then she can cheat on him too.

Both Kate and Lucas are absolutely useless, in my opinion. I wouldn't miss them if they left.

leah09
Member Avatar

Mason
Jun 18 2009, 02:42 PM
leah09
Jun 18 2009, 02:06 PM
I am just glad the pace seems to be picking up. You can't fault me for that.
Um...why would I? I don't fault anyone for feeling the way they do - just like I don't fault people for complaining. I wish I could say that for more people around here, though.
People can complain all they want :wave: but when they complain about actual movement and us finally getting a resolution to this mess, well, that's where I am a little confused...lol. I just can't take Chloe and Lucas 'together' one more minute..whatever happens with Daniel, fine, but I think 99.99 percent agree this Luloe relationship was a bust right from the get-go. Please, just END.

Mason
Member Avatar

leah09
Jun 18 2009, 03:10 PM
People can complain all they want :wave: but when they complain about actual movement and us finally getting a resolution to this mess, well, that's where I am a little confused...lol.
I don't think anyone's complaining that there's movement. Believe me, I'm all for this story to move along. I just hate the direction that it's moving in.

leah09
Member Avatar

Mason
Jun 18 2009, 03:16 PM
leah09
Jun 18 2009, 03:10 PM
People can complain all they want :wave: but when they complain about actual movement and us finally getting a resolution to this mess, well, that's where I am a little confused...lol.
I don't think anyone's complaining that there's movement. Believe me, I'm all for this story to move along. I just hate the direction that it's moving in.
If you're worried about how Kate gets herself out of this mess, I read awhile back on DaysCafe that her "mental state" is altered due to a side-effect of her treatment. So, she'll get away with it..much like the DiMerras and the Kiriakis Clans. :soapbox:

suzipawhuska
Member Avatar

I am waiting on Lucas and Chole breaking up so, Sami can turn to Lucas to morn her child and lost of Johnny to EJ. This will spark the old flsme and we get Lumi back!!!!!!

I like Rafe and Sami, but Lumi is my pick.

As for Kate, she always get away wth it.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

suzipawhuska
Jun 18 2009, 03:38 PM
I am waiting on Lucas and Chole breaking up so, Sami can turn to Lucas to morn her child and lost of Johnny to EJ. This will spark the old flsme and we get Lumi back!!!!!!

I like Rafe and Sami, but Lumi is my pick.

As for Kate, she always get away wth it.
Speaking of which...according to Prevuze Lucas isn't at the funeral for baby Grace. WTH??? Even if he didn't go to support Sami you would certainly think he'd go to be there with Will.

Is the budget really that ridiculously tight that they wouldn't have Lucas at the funeral - but Arianna and Brady are there?? :blink:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply