Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of June 29th; *UPDATED 6/27*
Topic Started: Jun 17 2009, 02:57 PM (9,154 Views)
Mason

Oh, I have no doubt Kate will get away with it. When was the last time someone on this show (other than Nick) actually paid for their crimes?

I just hate what this regime has done to Kate. As one of the show's best actresses, Lauren Koslow deserves a lot better than this crap.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Mason
Jun 18 2009, 04:10 PM
Oh, I have no doubt Kate will get away with it. When was the last time someone on this show (other than Nick) actually paid for their crimes?
Lucas went to prison briefly, so he also paid I would say. But I can't think of anyone else who has.

Dawn7
Member Avatar

thanks angie

lastDays
Member Avatar

lily20
Jun 18 2009, 03:00 PM
Regarding the kate/Danloe storyline:

It was put on the backburner for months because of the D/K feud. I'm happy it's finally moving along.
I don't care about Kate and Lucas. Never have and never will. I hope Kate rots in the nut house when her plan blows up in her face. Wishful thinking on my part because she always gets away with everything.

The writers always write the same storylines for her. Bedding younger men and interferring in Lucas's love life. Lucas can disappear into thin air for all I care or the writers can have him hook up with stephanie. Another one of his brothers exes. Then she can cheat on him too.

Both Kate and Lucas are absolutely useless, in my opinion. I wouldn't miss them if they left.

ITA regarding Lucas and kate.As far as I am concerned,Lucas is the waste of space.He seems to have no other purpose but the Danloe storyline,and kate has become a friggin cartoon.I could live without mama and baby boy on this show :puke:

ges
Member Avatar

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........................

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

I remember when Kate was "dying" in the hospital, she "swore" that she would never interfere with her sons' love lives again. I knew that would never happen. I get soooo irritated with that. It's become her total character. Like her only existence on this show is to be Mommy Villain. Boring.

Sucks no BBQ, but whoever mentioned it before, it's true, there is no one left to attend the BBQ.

You notice it's been months since Alice Horton was even MENTIONED? They could at least throw a line in here and there that someone is going to visit her. Ugh.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Nicole does a good deed by taking Johnny to see Sami; Melanie holds a secret about Stephanie; Rafe investigates Nicole and Mia's connection.

Tuesday
Stephanie comes to a striking realization; Nicole's plans fall through; Chloe and Daniel confess their love for one another.

Wednesday
Rafe and Sami both get mad at one another; Chloe eats the forbidden fruit; Melanie prepares the Horton Cabin.

Thursday
NO SHOW

Friday
NO SHOW

leah09
Member Avatar

Thanks, Angie!

Can't wait for the Danloe and Mel/Steph stuff.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

littlemony
Jun 19 2009, 01:10 PM

You notice it's been months since Alice Horton was even MENTIONED? They could at least throw a line in here and there that someone is going to visit her. Ugh.
She hasn't been mentioned since Christmas, I think they'll only mention her around holidays, until Frances Reid dies or can come back, which is doubtful. Hopefully, they don't give her a half-ass funeral, I want them to go all out.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Chloe collapsing is a nice little cliffhanger, but is anyone thinking she faints due to all this stress while being pregnant? LOL!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

ga68153
Jun 20 2009, 08:11 PM
littlemony

She hasn't been mentioned since Christmas, I think they'll only mention her around holidays, until Frances Reid dies or can come back, which is doubtful. Hopefully, they don't give her a half-ass funeral, I want them to go all out.
Alice was mentioned just in Friday's show when Maggie talked about taking donuts to the hospital but hers weren't as good as Alice's.

At this point, methinks they are saving the Alice Horton funeral episode for the final episode of Days of our Lives.

torn

I don't even remember if they had a funeral for Tom Horton, much less going all out. I remember when Macdonald Carey died, Tom Horton was always magically upstairs working in his office for YEARS before they even killed off the character of Tom.

I hope they don't do the same for Alice.

And Nicole sneaking Johnny to see Sami? Not that I dislike this, but it confuses me greatly. Is Nicole truly beginning to grow on conscience concerning Sami?

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

torn
Jun 20 2009, 10:51 PM
I don't even remember if they had a funeral for Tom Horton, much less going all out. I remember when Macdonald Carey died, Tom Horton was always magically upstairs working in his office for YEARS before they even killed off the character of Tom.

I hope they don't do the same for Alice.

And Nicole sneaking Johnny to see Sami? Not that I dislike this, but it confuses me greatly. Is Nicole truly beginning to grow on conscience concerning Sami?
They had a funeral for Tom. It was well attended and a lot of Hortons were brought back for it.

You can watch it on YouTube starting with this clip if you'd like.

I don't know if I buy Nicole sneaking Johnny out to see Sami in the context of the direction the character has been taken of late and her relationship with Sami, but didn't Nicole help Sami with her Will custody battle somehow when she was married to Lucas?

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

IMissAremid
Jun 20 2009, 09:49 PM
ga68153
littlemony

Alice was mentioned just in Friday's show when Maggie talked about taking donuts to the hospital but hers weren't as good as Alice's.

At this point, methinks they are saving the Alice Horton funeral episode for the final episode of Days of our Lives.
I saw it a couple hours after I posted. Hilarious, I'm psychic or something.

Has anyone ever wondered if maybe Ariana is actually an undercover agent... and Rafe is still one? And they're partners... not brother and sister. At this point this is exactly what I'm thinking.

Taelyn

Nahh ... I mean she just admitted in an interview she is his "big sister" and that they share a tragedy from when they were children. And when they are alone they refer to eachother as brother and sister.
I do believe he is still some kind of agent..and she could be in law enforcement too.. But I still think they are siblings, and the suprise at seeing eachother seemed genuine when she joined the show.
Edited by Taelyn, Jun 21 2009, 01:09 PM.

Manda1

Taelyn
Jun 21 2009, 01:07 PM
Nahh ... I mean she just admitted in an interview she is his "big sister" and that they share a tragedy from when they were children. And when they are alone they refer to eachother as brother and sister.
I do believe he is still some kind of agent..and she could be in law enforcement too.. But I still think they are siblings, and the suprise at seeing eachother seemed genuine when she joined the show.
Also on the NBC character profiles they are siblings. We will find out more about Arianna once her and Brady get started. I think Rafe's sister was brought on as a character to help to reveal his past as he is the strong silent type and needs someone else other than Sami to speak [or in Rafe's case] try to avoid talking about the past too. He may be still undercover with the FBI but Arianna's private conversations with Rafe make no sense at all if she's an agent herself. For example why would she nagging him about the construction job? She could blow his cover by pointing out how inappropriate the job is etc. JMO

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

ga68153
Jun 20 2009, 08:13 PM
Chloe collapsing is a nice little cliffhanger, but is anyone thinking she faints due to all this stress while being pregnant? LOL!
:laugh: My thoughts exactly!

lily20

Jinxie
Jun 21 2009, 04:10 PM
ga68153
Jun 20 2009, 08:13 PM
:laugh: My thoughts exactly!
How could Chloe be pregnant? Her and Lucas haven't had sex in months and even if they did, i'm glad it happened off screen.
If I have to watch a Luloe sex scene before that, i'll barf.
Chloe collapses because of the poisoned fruit she eats. Spoilers:

CDN TV Guide spoilers
Wednesday
Rafe and Sami both get mad at one another; Chloe eats the forbidden fruit; Melanie prepares the Horton Cabin.

Wednesday, July 1st
Rafe and Sami get upset with each other; Kate records Chloe and Daniel; Chloe collapses; Melanie asks Brady and Arianna to help prepare the Horton cabin for summer.

Edited by lily20, Jun 21 2009, 05:44 PM.

suzipawhuska
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Jun 20 2009, 09:49 PM
ga68153
littlemony

Have I missed something? I didn't know they were planning on going off the air?

evilD
Member Avatar

There's no plan for Days to go off the air. I think their contract ends in 2011 but NBC can choose to renew it or not, depending on ratings.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply