Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Arianne Zucker and Kyle Lowder (ex-Brady) expecting a baby!
Topic Started: Jun 17 2009, 03:43 PM (13,921 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Happy news for real-life couple Kyle Lowder (Rick, B&B) and Arianne Zucker (Nicole, DAYS): The duo, who married in August, 2002, are expecting their first child in December. "Yay!" exclaims Zucker. "Her pregnancy will not be written into the storyline," confirms Executive Producer Ken Corday.

Source: Soap Opera Digest
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

That's great for them, and thank goodness it doesn't mean another baby in Salem. I've seen a few posts lately wondering if she was expecting.
Edited by six, Jun 17 2009, 03:45 PM.

Ellie

ROFL that Corday said that. Not that anyone else's pregnancy was written in...

Congrats to Ari!! :smile: Wonderful news.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Congrats to them!

That explains the way Nicole's been dressing lately too....

I could say more about her pregnancy not being written in but I won't...... :)

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Congrats to Ari and Kyle!!!!!
Liz

soccerandtvgirl

Knew it. Congrats to them.

Keith
Member Avatar

Congrats, and so glad its not being written in! This show needs a new obsession, lol

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Congrats to them!!!

pagraves
Member Avatar

Hate that Corday said that, because if ever a pregnancy should be written in, it's this one. Talk about complicating the storylines in a very interesting way...

lene
Member Avatar

I was actually thinking that when watching the show, if she's pregnant in real life.. but i just shrugged it of thinking it was because of the clothes she wears.

YAY! Congrats to Kyle and Arianne!!!!!!!

tbh, before i saw the ......"expecting a baby" i was thinking .... "getting a divorce" LOL

Mason
Member Avatar

Awe, I'm so happy for Ari!

I'm so relieved that her pregnancy won't be written into the show. There are currently enough kids on the show to fill up a daycare.

King
Member Avatar

Wow! Maybe he is straight! LOL! Congrats to them!

pspcindy
Member Avatar

I just know AZ is over the moon about this. She has mentioned several times wanting to have a baby. I'll just bet working with the adorable children on set made her fall in love with the idea!

Congratulations to the couple! Happy news is always good.

six
Member Avatar

I wonder what effect, if any that it will have on the time line of the story.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Awww! How wonderful! I have a feeling Ari is going to be an awesome, fun loving Mom! Congrats to the both of them!

aimees76
Member Avatar

I am so happy to hear this news!! Just watching Ari with the babies that play Sydney, I can tell she is going to be a super cute mom.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Quote:

"Her pregnancy will not be written into the storyline," confirms Executive Producer Ken Corday.

Let's hope for one time Ken Corday is telling the TRUTH!!! :lol: No more pregnancies for a little bit.

The last few days I have posted it seems like she was showing or they were otherwise dressing her in maternity stuff baggier than Nicole usually wears and it's funny to see that I'm right.

Anyway, congrats to Ari!!! Just in the little bit with Sydney you can tell AZ has a great way with kids so I'm really glad for her and Kyle.

Quote:

I wonder what effect, if any that it will have on the time line of the story.

Well if she's not expecting until December that would mean she can probably keep taping at least until Nov. sweeps stuff airs. They could probably write her off for maternity leave at that time by having her somehow wind up going to jail as the climax of this baby switch story for Nov. sweeps or have her snap and be taken for psychiatic treatment or let her fake or make it seem like she's dead and then bring her back in a few months to stir things up all over again. A resting of the character for her maternity leave for several weeks would probably be good for the long-term viability of the character too (unlike having AZ tape scenes to air during maternity leave like they had with AS) since they have taken Nicole in such a dark direction with this storyline.

I don't know what they are planning, but timeline-wise what I have been kind of anticipating is maybe EJ and Sami find out the truth about their kid at the end of the summer and then Nicole and/or Stefano goes on the run with Sydney so that the characters don't spin off into new storylines until fall, maybe Nov. sweeps.

Alligato
Member Avatar

That is awesome for AZ and KL!
LMAO at Corday's "the pregnancy won't be written in" comment. Oh no, Kenny. Ya'll would never do that for someone even if it totally ruins the character and story! LOL!

OR
maybe Nicole and EJ can go on an extended honeymoon after Nicole comes clean about her baby switch and the loving wicked couple decides to dasterdly keep their secret from Sami. Seems like AZ and JS could use a little time off after this busy year. :)
Maybe JS will get married at the same time AZ has her baby, and that will help both people.
OR maybe the only way they can get EJ and Sami together again is if Nicole takes a break...kind of like Lucas leaving. Just speculating.

No matter what, I am happy for AZ and KL. It seems like AZ will be such an awesome mommy after watching her with Sydney.

Cupcake06

King
Jun 17 2009, 03:56 PM
Wow! Maybe he is straight! LOL! Congrats to them!
:laugh:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Congrats to Kyle and Arianne!

Thank God the pregnancy won't be written into the storyline. Hopefully, Zucker's maternity leave is going to come after the truth is revealed and maybe she'll go to jail or something for a while, or maybe EJ does something to her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply