Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Arianne Zucker and Kyle Lowder (ex-Brady) expecting a baby!
Topic Started: Jun 17 2009, 03:43 PM (13,892 Views)
aimees76
Member Avatar

Alligato
Jun 17 2009, 04:27 PM
That is awesome for AZ and KL!
LMAO at Corday's "the pregnancy won't be written in" comment. Oh no, Kenny. Ya'll would never do that for someone even if it totally ruins the character and story! LOL!

OR
maybe Nicole and EJ can go on an extended honeymoon after Nicole comes clean about her baby switch and the loving wicked couple decides to dasterdly keep their secret from Sami. Seems like AZ and JS could use a little time off after this busy year. :)
Maybe JS will get married at the same time AZ has her baby, and that will help both people.
OR maybe the only way they can get EJ and Sami together again is if Nicole takes a break...kind of like Lucas leaving. Just speculating.

No matter what, I am happy for AZ and KL. It seems like AZ will be such an awesome mommy after watching her with Sydney.
:smooch: Love this post.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

oldschoolfan

lene
Jun 17 2009, 03:50 PM
tbh, before i saw the ......"expecting a baby" i was thinking .... "getting a divorce" LOL
Congrats to them and I was thinking the same thing.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Congrats to Ari...

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Congratulations to Kyle and Arianne for their new addition to the family. I'm glad that the pregnancy isn't being written in. Too bad the show didn't realize this in other avenues during this story.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

I am happy for Ari and Kyle!

Maybe Nicole will leave Salem during November Sweeps for Ari's pregnancy, maybe taking Sydney on the run.

lysie
Member Avatar

Aw, I'm happy for them.

I have so many thing I want to say about this pregnancy not being written in...

Alin89
Member Avatar

congrats to Ari and Kyle

Sariah
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting - that's great news! Congrats to them! :)

FreeBird

Congrats to Ari and fam!

daisy132

Congrats to Ari and Kyle! If Nicole leaves, please send Rafe with her!!

Daysfan2202

That's nice to hear. Congrats to them.

mirabella

Congratulations to Ari and Kyle. I know they must be thrilled.

Nicole Walker

Congrats to Ari ! I am so happy for her and she would be an awesome mother since she's an awesome person. Now we need to get Nicole a kid of her own!
Edited by Nicole Walker, Jun 18 2009, 12:18 AM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Congrats to Kyle and Ari!

This is no surprise as speculation had been running rampant, especially after she didn't play in the basketball game a few weeks ago at fan weekend and her wardrobe (on and offscreen) was hinting that this may be the case. She has mentioned wanting children and the way she is with Sydney on Days...she just seems like a natural.

I do think they will have her pre-tape a bit but I expect her to be off for a little bit. The one advantage is like that like Ali last year, Ari is due around Christmas so the show could just make adjustments and Ari may not end up missing barely anytime at all, much like Ali, since Days does have a Christmas hiatus.

jane1978

PhoenixRising05
Jun 18 2009, 02:09 AM
Congrats to Kyle and Ari!

This is no surprise as speculation had been running rampant, especially after she didn't play in the basketball game a few weeks ago at fan weekend and her wardrobe (on and offscreen) was hinting that this may be the case. She has mentioned wanting children and the way she is with Sydney on Days...she just seems like a natural.

I do think they will have her pre-tape a bit but I expect her to be off for a little bit. The one advantage is like that like Ali last year, Ari is due around Christmas so the show could just make adjustments and Ari may not end up missing barely anytime at all, much like Ali, since Days does have a Christmas hiatus.
I think Nicol going on the run with Sidney is a sure bet.

I donīt know how far Ari is, but they are starting to tape august right now and we already have Rafe onscreen starting to sniff around Mia, so my quess the switch will be revealed around september. Nicol disappears and we will have a big search story going on through fall, with CC as the big reveal on the November sweeps and the final babyswitch resolution on february when Nicol is found/Ari returns post pregnancy.

It works great. With EJ acting the way he is Nicol would have to be crazy to not run. And the search party can involve most of cast.

six
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Jun 17 2009, 04:18 PM
Quote:

"Her pregnancy will not be written into the storyline," confirms Executive Producer Ken Corday.

Let's hope for one time Ken Corday is telling the TRUTH!!! :lol: No more pregnancies for a little bit.

The last few days I have posted it seems like she was showing or they were otherwise dressing her in maternity stuff baggier than Nicole usually wears and it's funny to see that I'm right.

Anyway, congrats to Ari!!! Just in the little bit with Sydney you can tell AZ has a great way with kids so I'm really glad for her and Kyle.

Quote:

I wonder what effect, if any that it will have on the time line of the story.

Well if she's not expecting until December that would mean she can probably keep taping at least until Nov. sweeps stuff airs. They could probably write her off for maternity leave at that time by having her somehow wind up going to jail as the climax of this baby switch story for Nov. sweeps or have her snap and be taken for psychiatic treatment or let her fake or make it seem like she's dead and then bring her back in a few months to stir things up all over again. A resting of the character for her maternity leave for several weeks would probably be good for the long-term viability of the character too (unlike having AZ tape scenes to air during maternity leave like they had with AS) since they have taken Nicole in such a dark direction with this storyline.

I don't know what they are planning, but timeline-wise what I have been kind of anticipating is maybe EJ and Sami find out the truth about their kid at the end of the summer and then Nicole and/or Stefano goes on the run with Sydney so that the characters don't spin off into new storylines until fall, maybe Nov. sweeps.
The advance taping, along with Phoenix's point about the Xmas break are good ones. I figured we wouldn't get a Sydney reveal until late this year or early next year, which would keep Nicole prominent in the storylines for quite some time. However they handle it, I'm glad Nicole won't be getting pregnant, or pulling a Stan.

Dallas812

I am happy for Kyle and Ari!! Congrats to them!!! I have to say though that I am glad that they did not write another pregnancy in the story. They still need to solve the baby switch story to begin with and how many more baby stories can they really do. Too many babies in Salem right now but I am happy for Ari and Kyle. They will be great parents.

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

This is so great for them. Totally called it. They will have a beautiful baby.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I noticed she was dressing a lot more baggy lately. Congrats to the two of them!!

rubberduckie

Congrats to both of them. I'm sure they're very excited.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply