Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW:Lucas Gets Caught in Kate's Poisonous Plan
Topic Started: Jun 17 2009, 07:34 PM (2,437 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Kate's plan for revenge against Daniel and Chloe hits a snag this week, when Lucas almost eats the poisoned food that Kate prepares.

"For Kate, Chloe and Daniel are a problem that needs to be solved, and she's intent on doing that," says Lauren Koslow. Lucas almost eating the deadly treat is a momentary clog in the works, but Kate's looking at the bigger Picture."

Things get under way when Kate arranges for Daniel to the the first guest on Chloe's Hearth & and Home show. Chloe is uncomfortable - not that Kate's reveling in that.

"The words 'happy' and 'enjoyment' are not a part of Kate's vocabulary," says LK. "This is a mission that needs to be accomplished."

Kate poisons the food on the set. Chloe tries to take a taste, but ends up spilling it all over herself and Daniel. Kate freaks, but quickly recovers and poisons some more treats. "Kate's really working on her instincts; there is no second thoughts," says Koslow.

Kate's plan goes awry when Lucas approaches the poisoned food. It looks like Lucas is about to take a taste. "Of course, Kate doesn't want to hurt her son,"insists LK. So, Kate lashes out at Lucas and tells him to drop the poisonous food immediately. She then bans anyone from touching any sort of prop, so she can regain control over everything.

She then wraps production for the day, but fully expects to carry out her plans for Daniel and Chloe the next day. "Since Lucas did not eat the treat, no harm, no faul, "shrugs LK. "Kate's eyes are on the prize. She will not be deterred."

Later, Kate meets with Daniel and baits him into conversation. After he leaves, viewers will see that Kate has taped the conversation. She tinkers with the recorded chat to make it sound as if Daniel is saying something that he did not say.

"Kate's so intent on fixing things that details don't bother her. Kate is working on a clever little deception that will reward Daniel for his deceit,"promises Koslow.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jun 17 2009, 07:34 PM
"For Kate, Chloe and Daniel are a problem that needs to be solved, and she's intent on doing that," says Lauren Koslow. Lucas almost eating the deadly treat is a momentary clog in the works, but Kate's looking at the bigger Picture."
If Kate were really looking at the bigger picture, she wouldn't be wasting her time obsessing 24/7 over these two losers. Ugh.

Ellie

Thanks Angie!

This story reminds me of a poorly-graded assignment in some writing class. It's so ridiculous.

I'm not watching so can anyone help me on this - have they addressed the issue of the fact that Kate is trying to poison the young woman who recently saved her life??

Mason
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jun 17 2009, 07:41 PM
I'm not watching so can anyone help me on this - have they addressed the issue of the fact that Kate is trying to poison the young woman who recently saved her life??
Yes, but Kate's whole attitude is basically that her debt to Chloe was paid once Chloe started whoring around with Daniel behind Lucas's back.

aimees76
Member Avatar

OMG, even LK can't make this story sound good.

Ellie

Mason
Jun 17 2009, 07:43 PM
Ellie
Jun 17 2009, 07:41 PM
Yes, but Kate's whole attitude is basically that her debt to Chloe was paid once Chloe started whoring around with Daniel behind Lucas's back.
ROFL ok, I should have known there was an answer to that! I stand by my other comment then, lol. Thanks!!

Ellie

aimees76
Jun 17 2009, 07:45 PM
That's a good point - she does usually give good interviews, and she doesn't seem excited about this story at all. Hmmm.

Mason
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jun 17 2009, 07:46 PM
aimees76
That's a good point - she does usually give good interviews, and she doesn't seem excited about this story at all. Hmmm.
I wouldn't be very excited about a story that made my character seem like a mustache-twirling buffoon, either, LoL.

lysie
Member Avatar

Mason
Jun 17 2009, 07:47 PM
Ellie
Jun 17 2009, 07:46 PM
aimees76
I wouldn't be very excited about a story that made my character seem like a mustache-twirling buffoon, either, LoL.
If they gave her a mustache to twirl, that might actually make it better.

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO KATE ROBERTS?

Oh, wait, I know the answer to that: Daniel fucking Jonass and Chloe mother fucking Lane Whorton

Ellie

fenderbabe
Jun 17 2009, 08:54 PM
Oh, wait, I know the answer to that: Daniel fucking Jonass and Chloe mother fucking Lane Whorton
lol I thought you were going to write Dena Higley and Gary Tomlin.

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jun 17 2009, 09:02 PM
fenderbabe
Well, I think that goes without saying, LOL

Ellie

fenderbabe
Jun 17 2009, 09:06 PM
Ellie
Jun 17 2009, 09:02 PM
fenderbabe
Well, I think that goes without saying, LOL
LOL true.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

This story could've actually gotten better if they had Lucas eat the food, meaning Kate accidentally poisoned her son. That would've caught my attention. Instead, we're just prolonging this horrible storyline that's not working.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

So nice of the writers letting Lucas almost have a part to play in the love/hate triangle between his mom, wife and Daniel Jonas.

This is just so fucking bizarre. Clearly Kate is not thinking straight because she has gone too long between sexual conquests and the pent up frustration is making her act this way.

I mean I know this is the second time in a row one she lost a fuck buddy to a wife of Lucas, but still...

lily20

I'm not surprised that kate is trying to kill Chloe at all.
This is her MO. She's a crazy psycho bitch and always will be.

Mason
Member Avatar

lily20
Jun 17 2009, 09:25 PM
I couldn't disagree more. That's not who Kate is, at all. If she were being written properly, Kate would find another way to get revenge on Chloe and Daniel. Perhaps by humiliating them by exposing their affair live on Chloe's TV show, or something. She wouldn't just jump to murder over something like this. That's ridiculous.
Edited by Mason, Jun 17 2009, 09:29 PM.

lily20

Mason
Jun 17 2009, 09:29 PM
lily20
Jun 17 2009, 09:25 PM
I couldn't disagree more. That's not who Kate is, at all. If she were being written properly, Kate would find another way to get revenge on Chloe and Daniel. Perhaps by humiliating them by exposing their affair live on Chloe's TV show, or something. She wouldn't just jump to murder over something like this. That's ridiculous.
That's fine. I still think she's a crazy nasty psycho hooker, LOL
Plus this is not the first time she's tried to kill.

Sami? Victor??

In my opinion, her revenge is more for herself than it is for Lucas, but I agree with you, it is ridiculous!
Killing someone over an affair?? SO STUPID.

BTW, I love your Mary Jane avatar. She kinda reminds me of kate. LOL
Edited by lily20, Jun 17 2009, 09:40 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

OMG,Pre schoolers could come up with better crap than this.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Ooh- I like it. "Have your child write the show!" People would tune in to watch...could be a good stunt.

The story- meh.

Actually, I kind of like it. Chloe is boring as hell, Dr. Dan annoys the shit out of me, and Lucas has always been half a character (though I liked him with Sami for a bit).

It's only fitting that Kate's scheme is half-assed and kind of lame. Would she REALLY dedicate her full creativity to taking these fucktards out?

Her full fury should probably be directed towards whoever put a hit out on her son...right?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply