Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days casting tidbit: 7 year old Harley Graham
Topic Started: Jun 18 2009, 03:41 PM (2,194 Views)
LovingDays

7-year-old Harley Graham who is best known for her role as Alexandria Forrester on "The Bold and the Beautiful" has joined the cast of Days of our Lives in the recurring role of "Tracy." Her first known episode is July 14th and we are assuming that she will be involved with whatever's gonna be going on with Theo & Ciara b/c both of them will also be airing on July 14.

http://www.thedaytimedish.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=23&p=3769667#p3769667
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

I was afraid this was going to be something about a Ciara recast. Glad it's not. I'm not ready for the show to SORAS the cute little girl who is playing her now.

lysie
Member Avatar

I wonder if this has anything to do with that Ciara vision Bo had a while back. Nothing ever happened with that, did it?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

lysie
Jun 18 2009, 04:00 PM
I wonder if this has anything to do with that Ciara vision Bo had a while back. Nothing ever happened with that, did it?
Not yet. It sounds like is going to start up again in the next couple of weeks.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

LovingDays
Jun 18 2009, 03:41 PM
7-year-old Harley Graham who is best known for her role as Alexandria Forrester on "The Bold and the Beautiful" has joined the cast of Days of our Lives in the recurring role of "Tracy." Her first known episode is July 14th and we are assuming that she will be involved with whatever's gonna be going on with Theo & Ciara b/c both of them will also be airing on July 14.

Well, we know soaps fondness for triangles, never too early to start one. :D

oldschoolfan

Tripp
Jun 18 2009, 05:36 PM
LovingDays

Tripp, you have me laughing my ass off! Oh no, the visions are back. Calling John Edwards....

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I loved Harley on B&B. She's really cute and a decent little actress. I think she would be the perfect Claire if they ever brought back Shawn and Belle. Harley looks so much like Martha Madison.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

thanks...please do not let anything bad happen to Ciara!!!!

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Tripp
That is twisted but hilarious at the same time! :lol:

lysie
Member Avatar

Tripp
LovingDays

I would be a CIAO shipper based purely on the name.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

DrewHamilton
Jun 18 2009, 06:10 PM
I loved Harley on B&B. She's really cute and a decent little actress. I think she would be the perfect Claire if they ever brought back Shawn and Belle. Harley looks so much like Martha Madison.
Wow...your right. She would make the perfect Claire.

I recall her from B&B too and she is nice little actress. Yet another good pick by Marnie Saitta.

I wonder what this means for Ciara and I'm stunned by the mention of Theo. Obviously, this may tie-in with Bo's visions of Ciara and the upcoming story for Bo and Hope but I also wonder if this ties in with Rafe's past as Kinsey is coming on shortly after Harley begins and I keep wondering if Rafe may have a child out there or something. Interesting.

lene
Member Avatar

more visions? ugh! GREAT!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

* Ciara goes for a play-date with her friend Tracy, played by Harley Graham, on July 9. (Remember her? Cute little blond girl from Bold and the Beautiful as Alexandria Forrester?)

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/comings_and_goings/
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jun 19 2009, 05:04 PM
* Ciara goes for a play-date with her friend Tracy, played by Harley Graham, on July 9. (Remember her? Cute little blond girl from Bold and the Beautiful as Alexandria Forrester?)

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/comings_and_goings/
Aawww, this'll be cute!

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

lene
Jun 19 2009, 02:22 PM
more visions? ugh! GREAT!
Atleast it's visions about and surrounding Bo's daughter (Ciara) instead of a kid that he's not related to (Theo).

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Jun 19 2009, 12:41 PM
DrewHamilton
Jun 18 2009, 06:10 PM
Wow...your right. She would make the perfect Claire.

I recall her from B&B too and she is nice little actress. Yet another good pick by Marnie Saitta.

I wonder what this means for Ciara and I'm stunned by the mention of Theo. Obviously, this may tie-in with Bo's visions of Ciara and the upcoming story for Bo and Hope but I also wonder if this ties in with Rafe's past as Kinsey is coming on shortly after Harley begins and I keep wondering if Rafe may have a child out there or something. Interesting.
yea if rafe does have a child out there then maybe she is it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply