Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OLTL: Weekly Discussion; Week of 6/22 - 6/26
Topic Started: Jun 21 2009, 06:46 PM (918 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

One Life to Live

Week of June 6/22 - 6/26

Classic Clip of the Week:
Summer 1987 Promo - "Two men, one woman, and the decision of a lifetime!" There's trouble ahead for Cord and Kate.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

I don't know if I want to watch Starr and Cole's One Life to Live. I'm loving the rest of the show, but they are so freakin' annoying. Send his ass to jail and backburner Starr IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!
Edited by Eric83, Jun 22 2009, 01:41 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I LOVE watching Blair,Tea and Todd together,their so entertaining,I loved Todd just mentioning SOLE getting married as he was leaving,Blair and Tea's faces were funny.

I also LOVED Bo ripping into Rex.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Abraham Froman?

Why did OLTL rip off the name Abe Froman, the sausage king of Chicago, from Ferris Bueller's Day Off?

Leia
Member Avatar

¤Rhi¤
Jun 21 2009, 06:46 PM
One Life to Live

Week of June 6/22 - 6/26

Classic Clip of the Week:
Summer 1987 Promo - "Two men, one woman, and the decision of a lifetime!" There's trouble ahead for Cord and Kate.

It is that hammer that they keep hitting you over the head with! We get it! Starr and Cole and Rex and Gigi are in lurve and they have most profound lurve of all time.

:scared:

daysfan
Member Avatar

I wish Cristian/Layla would just be sent off. When this whole romance thing first started, I was into it...but now, since they're on so rarely, I think they are such useless space. Neither of them have any place or relatives in town....I mean, Carlotta is never on, Antonio/Adrianna/Evangeline are long gone, and now they don't even have any friends since Talia and Sarah are gone too.

And to me, the romance just feels like TPTB threw it together because Sarah nor Vanessa worked for Cristian(I'm sure they could care less about Layla) and refuse to cut him.

Mason
Member Avatar

Cristian and Layla are just filler and dead weight that needs to be cut loose.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I don't mind Layla/Christian but I'd rather have Viki having an actual storyline.

Leia
Member Avatar

Dorian and Langston were stuck with Marko's mother today. I am not liking the Riveras.

Quote:

I don't mind Layla/Christian but I'd rather have Viki having an actual storyline.
What's to mind? They are not a part of the many problems that the show has (flood of newbies looking at you) and :shrug: actually, I really like Cristian and Layla. I thought their scenes with Fish were cute today and they are tied into this story with Fish and Kyle from what I read in that Scott Evans interview they will all become friends through this story. You guys are probably right that they didn't know what else to do with them but it seems they don't know what else to do with the majority of the cast lately. Compared to what MAB has done with her minorities on Y&R, Carlivati deserves an Emmy for what he is doing with the minorities on OLTL. Hands down.

A Stacy free day. Rejoice.

I really didn't like the Destiny, Justin and Becca scenes as much as I thought I would.
Edited by Leia, Jun 23 2009, 03:08 PM.

elizabeth1
Member Avatar

Markko's parent are cringe-worthy. Please give La Strasser equal acting partners and interesting characters for Dorian to interact with, please.

And when does Viki Lord dish dirt with yahoo Moe to a total stranger?

Leia
Member Avatar

I amend my earlier statement. Markko's dad is the problem for me. I actually like the mother when she's not with the father.

daysfan
Member Avatar

elizabeth1
Jun 23 2009, 11:05 PM
Markko's parent are cringe-worthy. Please give La Strasser equal acting partners and interesting characters for Dorian to interact with, please.

And when does Viki Lord dish dirt with yahoo Moe to a total stranger?
Were you not watching in Fall of 07 and Winter of 08? Moe, Noelle, and Viki have always been VERY VERY close...same goes for Viki and Gigi. Viki worked with them for months at Moe's diner in Paris, Texas...its where she met and fell in love with Charlie actually.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Now is when Natalie and Jared decide to be honest for once,nice timing.

I enjoyed the look on Nats face when she heard the truth,her meaness towards Gigi always drove me grazy,far as I am concerned what she and Jared did with the whole Nash situation was WAY worse than what she thought Gigi did.

Slutacys meltdown was proof she needs a streightjacket,hated Rex hearing the last part of her meltdown,just another thing for her to look good in his eyes,it's nautiousmaking.

LOVED Jessica asking Stacey what is her excuse for being so evil.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Jun 24 2009, 08:55 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I loved Stacy with the little children and telling them they'll just end up being strippers. I'm glad Jessica gave it too her as well.

I'm loving Rachel. I don't ever remember her being this good on Passions.

Ahhh Dorian. Her plan is totally going to back fire on her.

Leia
Member Avatar

I liked Natalie and Gigi's scenes. They should do that more often.

Stacy and the kids was just awful. Its the only thing I don't like on this show.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Stacey and Rex,BLECH,that was the most clumsy,boring ''sex'' scene I have ever seen,from the parts I could actually bring myself to watch,JPL and Crystal have no chemistry,its like watching paint dry and of course slutacy would run to Gigi right away to tell her,does this bitch have a life?FINALLY Rex will learn the truth today.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Jun 26 2009, 09:02 AM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Yesterday's episode was a real stinker. I didn't pay much attention to the Starr/Blair and Cole/Marty scenes.

I did enjoy the Natalie/Jared/Roxie scenes. I just wish the writers would move it along with Rex's daddy because Roxie is going to feel the wrath when the truth comes out.

Schuyler and Gigi were great. I felt bad for poor Schuyler when Gigi went off to tell Rex the truth. I think he's starting to fall for her.

Rex & Stacy was NASTY. I don't feel sorry for Rex at all. I hope Stacy does end up pregnant.

I know everyone finds it hard to believe that Stacy can ever be redeemed but I feel that way with Rex.

Leia
Member Avatar

Rex and Stacy sex is just disgusting. In fact, I find anything connected to Stacy is disgusting.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

HAHA to Tea pulling one over on Todd.

SallySlice
Member Avatar

I want someone to love me like Stacy loves Rex.

Bat shit crazy love...LoL

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply