Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Weekly Discussion; Week of 6/22 - 6/26
Topic Started: Jun 21 2009, 07:18 PM (2,055 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

The Young and the Restless

Week of June 6/22 - 6/26

Classic Clip of the Week:
While out on a night on the town with Nikki, Jack is feeling guilty for having left Victor to die in his office after an argument the episode prior.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

New promo. Looks amazing!

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

So, apparently, the new TVGUIDE said that Melody Thomas Scott is staying.

now, let's see if they'll actually write her a storyline that revolves around her for once.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

..... havent they done that for the last 30 years?

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Drew
Jun 22 2009, 11:38 PM
Nikki hasn't had storyline about her in years. Her romance with Paul is taking place off screen for the most part, and she's supporting Ashley and Victor in this gaslighting mess.

I can't recall the last time Nikki was the center of any storyline.

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

Drew
Jun 22 2009, 11:38 PM
Nope.

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jun 22 2009, 01:01 PM
New promo. Looks amazing!

Sorry Kenny, doesn't really get me excited. :shrug:

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

how about last year?

Kenny
Member Avatar

MTSRocks
Jun 22 2009, 11:47 PM
Sorry Kenny, doesn't really get me excited. :shrug:
LoL, you don't have to apologize. I just wish you were able to enjoy Y&R right now. Ditto that for Alvin.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Drew
Jun 23 2009, 12:39 AM
how about last year?
What did she do last year other than search for Victor in Mexico and crying over him? There was the divorce and David Chow stuff, but even that was more about Victor and Sabrina's death.

Leia
Member Avatar

I thought the Niki and Bobby story was about Niki when she remembered killing someone as a child.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

I'm trying to get into this soap and watched the last 30 min yesterday. One of the things that stuck out was Sybil Sheppards dtr is on this show. I didn't recognize her but that voice is a dead give away. It's amazing to me how much of Sybil's "essence" that girl has.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Jun 23 2009, 10:52 AM
I'm trying to get into this soap and watched the last 30 min yesterday. One of the things that stuck out was Sybil Sheppards dtr is on this show. I didn't recognize her but that voice is a dead give away. It's amazing to me how much of Sybil's "essence" that girl has.
Ugh, I can't stand her as Mac, LoL. I wish she'd go away!

Mason
Member Avatar

Mac has been sucking all the life out of Billy. She needs to go!

Shylock

It's not Mac that's sucking the life out of Billy, it's the actress portraying her.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I've always found Mac to be rather lifeless.

Leia
Member Avatar

I've only liked the first Mac (Ashley Bashioum's version) so I can't do anything but agree. They should not be paired.

I wish Vail Bloom was playing Mackenzie.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Y&RWorldTurner
Jun 23 2009, 12:42 AM
Drew
Jun 23 2009, 12:39 AM
how about last year?
What did she do last year other than search for Victor in Mexico and crying over him? There was the divorce and David Chow stuff, but even that was more about Victor and Sabrina's death.
Those scenes of Nikki in Mexico were AMAZING and so was her part in Katherine's "death"! The scene where Nikki and Jill found Marge's body should go on an emmy reel for MTS along with all of her Mexico stuff! Right now Victor and Ashley aren't about romance either! They're about Ashley being a victim and Victor huffing and puffing and even THEN, MTS steals scenes from everyone on the ranch!

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Shylock
Jun 23 2009, 02:04 PM
It's not Mac that's sucking the life out of Billy, it's the actress portraying her.
It's Mac sucking the life out of Billy, not Ford. The character is a trainwreck of dull. No one has been able to play this dishrag with any life, because they dont write her with any.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

So its looking like this whole art thing is leading to an Amber stalker story.

Paging Deacon Sharpe ..
Edited by Drew, Jun 23 2009, 09:44 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply