Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Themes
Topic Started: Jun 24 2009, 04:13 AM (1,116 Views)
Cupcake06

For some reason I can't change the board theme. I was able to do it just the other day, but now when I click to see the options, nothing happens. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

Cupcake06
Jun 24 2009, 04:13 AM
For some reason I can't change the board theme. I was able to do it just the other day, but now when I click to see the options, nothing happens. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
Yes - with some of the themes (I know 'black water' is one of them), there is an issue where you can only click on one place on the dropdown to change it. I think if you click all the way to the right on the dropdown, it works. We're trying to get it corrected - sorry about that.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

^ yep, it precisely the right-top corner of the drop down menu.

Cupcake06

Thanks so much! I was using Black Water. :)

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

☼ Jinx ☼
Jun 24 2009, 08:23 AM
top right of where. The Inbox drop menu? I'm pretty sure I'm in black water or whatever and the drop box for themes that is usuall located on the bottom left side is completely gone. thanks.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Halloween Family
Aug 2 2010, 03:52 PM
☼ Jinx ☼
Jun 24 2009, 08:23 AM
top right of where. The Inbox drop menu? I'm pretty sure I'm in black water or whatever and the drop box for themes that is usuall located on the bottom left side is completely gone. thanks.
I can't remember precisely how Black Water looked. But, take a close look towards the bottom left corner of the home page. Shift your mouse around in that area to see if it comes across anything ... the drop down menu was not sort of hidden with that theme.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Black Water hasn't been an active theme on the board since people started reporting they were having trouble with it last year. What colors are in the theme your stuck on?

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

I logged out and it is Akok or something like that. the color scheme is mostly black, white, grey and red.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

I was posting along and then the theme just changed by itself to Botanica and now the Choose a Theme drop box is visible. Thank you.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Sorry about that. I was having trouble deciding on what default theme should be since it seems silly to keep the Christmas one since "Christmas In July" can't be used as an excuse. I just disabled the theme you were having trouble with.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Thanks it was an ok theme but I felt trapped in a Twilight Zone since I couldn't switch the themes. When it switched, it was freedom! lol

As a note: The A Day in The Life theme doesn't allow the multiple quoting feature.

lysie
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Aug 4 2010, 06:50 PM
Thanks it was an ok theme but I felt trapped in a Twilight Zone since I couldn't switch the themes. When it switched, it was freedom! lol

As a note: The A Day in The Life theme doesn't allow the multiple quoting feature.
There are themes that do allow it? LOL. I had no idea...

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

lysie
Aug 4 2010, 09:30 PM
Halloween Family

Little check mark next to the quote button. Only works for posts on the page your already on.... :)

Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar
It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.

Right now 'Disturbia' is my favorite theme. :)

lysie
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Aug 4 2010, 09:44 PM
lysie
Aug 4 2010, 09:30 PM
Halloween Family

Little check mark next to the quote button. Only works for posts on the page your already on.... :)
You know...I noticed that box the other day, but for some reason I decided it was just there for decoration. Has it always been there? LOL.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Not always. It's been there for at least a couple months.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

FYI

The Day in the Life theme has a feature when there are multiple quotes embedded (quoting limited to 3 levels deep)into a post you can click on "original post" to see what the original post was. However, Botanica theme doesn't allow this.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DR Member Help & Support · Next Topic »
Add Reply