Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Days Cast Photo
Topic Started: Jun 24 2009, 10:13 AM (3,803 Views)
Nicole Walker

Posted Image

Got if from http://thedirtymartini.net/index

I have to say I love how they have families together like Bope with their kid and Abe and Lexie with their kid. So cute. Love Ari and James pic. Love the whole photo. Joe is leaning on SC LOL. Have these two ever had scenes together? Poor Roman, when will he ever get a woman again?
Edited by Nicole Walker, Jun 24 2009, 11:11 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

I love Renee's and Kristian's blouses. Everybody looks great!

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

AWW! GREAT PIC! I loved how they placed AZ and JS together...GO ejole!

I did notice the funny JM/SC pose there. I also love RJ shoes! MB and SR are so cute together! I like the Maggie and Mel mom/daughter vibe!
Thanks for posting!
Liz

aimees76
Member Avatar

That is a great pic!! I still LOVE how Ali and Bryan match, even though they are across the crowd from each other ;) :D
Thanks for posting!!

lysie
Member Avatar

This picture looks so cheap compared to previous cast pictures. It doesn't have a soap look to it.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

I like it. Just missing Alice :frownie:

jane1978

I love the picture! So natural and sunny. Did anyone notice Lucas and Chloe and Kate is between her and Daniel? Mel and Maggie look so good together. And Bope and Lexie/Abe with their children have a real family vibe. Only Steph/Phillip are a little lost.

Really great, great photo!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

I don't understand what you mean by Shelley and Jay being a little lost? They're in the center of the picture. I know you don't mean you can't see them but I guess I just don't get what you mean.

Is anybody else wondering what AS is doing with her right hand?

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Seeing Mel and Maggie together makes me wish Mel was really related to Maggie.
ETA: Ali is probably just holding Galen's hand butů
Edited by ArizonaDaze, Jun 24 2009, 12:02 PM.

Ellie

Paxton
Jun 24 2009, 11:42 AM
Tweeting about the picture on her blackberry?

Ellie

lysie
Jun 24 2009, 10:42 AM
This picture looks so cheap compared to previous cast pictures. It doesn't have a soap look to it.
I agree. I really miss those glamorous black tie photos they used to do. This one looks so messy. It's not even a good picture; it's taken too far back and I don't think it's staged well.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

^LOL

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jun 24 2009, 12:01 PM
Paxton
LMAO!! Good one!
Liz

LiZa
Member Avatar

I LOVE this pix!! I'm saving it and making it my screen saver! Thank You for sharing!!

SaveDaysNow

This pic is great. JS and AZ actually look like they are having fun, and everyone else looks like they are posing for prom pictures or something. . .I also think MB and SR look great together, two redheads. Too bad Melanie isn't her granddaughter.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Nice picture..Just wish i could substitute some people out for people we lost and people who are coming on...(Wally and Crystal)

JoshBingh
Member Avatar

That was nice. But where is alice?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

JoshBingh
Jun 24 2009, 12:39 PM
That was nice. But where is alice?
Well, if she is unable to come in to film an episode I highly doubt she can participate in a photo shoot.

I like this picture. I prefer it much more over past ones with everyone dressed up. This is more natural and it's nice seeing them all so laid back and relaxed. It's much more close knit.

I also like the thought put into it. Lucas, Chloe, Kate, and Daniel all together. Lexie and Abe with Theo and Bo and Hope with Ciara and Caroline. Victor looking all powerful at the top. Melanie and Maggie together (adorable!!) with Nathan above them. Philip and Stephanie looking so cute in the center (shocked Sami and Rafe aren't in the center, to be honest). EJ and Nicole looking great together at the top.

Roman's positions seems off. He should be down near Bo, Caroline, etc. Stefano being near Daniel and leaning on him is weird but Joe is funny so who knows what that is about.

Cool picture. I look forward to seeing the others and the summer promo that came out of this shoot.

Nicole Walker

I think AS and Galen are holding hands. I'm not sure though.

Cupcake06

Ellie
Jun 24 2009, 12:01 PM
Paxton
:laugh:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply