Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Days Cast Photo
Topic Started: Jun 24 2009, 10:13 AM (3,802 Views)
KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

It IS a cheap ass cast photo, and no Frances Reid (Alice) :frownie: , but I absolutely LOVE that Bo, Hope and Ciara are at the very fore-front of the pic!!! :wub: :dance:
Edited by KristianFanForever, Jun 25 2009, 05:12 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

I don't know half of these people there.. lol

lastDays
Member Avatar

Anyone notice Josh Taylor?he looks like he'd rather be somewhere else. :thumbsdown:

jane1978

I donīt understand all the negativism. The picture is valued because of all the people on it, not because of some fancy backdrop. Every contract cast member except Alice is included. Not even the 11000 episode official picture is so complete.

As for the casual look I think it perfectly represents of what DAYS is now. The days of lavish 90īs are over. The soap divas in expensive robes are gone. We are no longer the daytime Dynasty. Maybe itīs cheap, but I think it works for the show. After all the huge, expensive, rich primetime soap of 80īs were eventually replaced by much less glamour soaps of 90īs and 00īs as well.

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

lastDays
Jun 25 2009, 07:17 AM
Anyone notice Josh Taylor?he looks like he'd rather be somewhere else. :thumbsdown:
I think the majority of fans would rather have him be somewhere else.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

lastDays
Or, cuddled up next to someone, too...

lastDays
Member Avatar

darraholic
Jun 25 2009, 09:06 AM
lastDays
I think the majority of fans would rather have him be somewhere else.
Got that right :hail:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

jane1978
Jun 25 2009, 07:31 AM
I donīt understand all the negativism. The picture is valued because of all the people on it, not because of some fancy backdrop. Every contract cast member except Alice is included. Not even the 11000 episode official picture is so complete.

As for the casual look I think it perfectly represents of what DAYS is now. The days of lavish 90īs are over. The soap divas in expensive robes are gone. We are no longer the daytime Dynasty. Maybe itīs cheap, but I think it works for the show. After all the huge, expensive, rich primetime soap of 80īs were eventually replaced by much less glamour soaps of 90īs and 00īs as well.
I agree. Sure, I would've liked the playground not to be in the picture but that is just a minor quibble. As I said before, I doubt it was planned. They probably just decided to do it on a whim. I doubt they were considering a complete cast picture. They don't do those anymore and haven't in years. They probably just decided to do one with everyone around.

I can't believe some are complaining Frances Reid isn't in the picture. Did you really expect her to be? If the poor woman can't even come into work to tape a scene with her just sitting around in her chair, how do you expect her to be able to be in this picture?

peaches179

Kenny
Jun 24 2009, 08:41 PM
Are we sure this is even the official cast photo?

I mean, it doesn't look like an official cast photo. Any idiot strolling through the park could've taken the same picture with a $50 Wal-Mart digicam. There's not much to it besides people and a flash.

LOL!

lysie
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Jun 25 2009, 11:31 AM
jane1978
Jun 25 2009, 07:31 AM

I agree. Sure, I would've liked the playground not to be in the picture but that is just a minor quibble. As I said before, I doubt it was planned. They probably just decided to do it on a whim. I doubt they were considering a complete cast picture. They don't do those anymore and haven't in years. They probably just decided to do one with everyone around.

I can't believe some are complaining Frances Reid isn't in the picture. Did you really expect her to be? If the poor woman can't even come into work to tape a scene with her just sitting around in her chair, how do you expect her to be able to be in this picture?
I'd actually be complaining more if she were in the picture and weren't in an episode. Regardless...I think it's a crappy picure. But I do think it's a perfect representation of Days right now.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

PhoenixRising05
Excuse me? Who's complaining? And I sure don't "expect" a frail old lady to show up for a photo shoot if she wasn't up to it.

It just would have been nice to have her there, that's all. Geez.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

KristianFanForever
Jun 25 2009, 10:32 PM
PhoenixRising05
Excuse me? Who's complaining? And I sure don't "expect" a frail old lady to show up for a photo shoot if she wasn't up to it.

It just would have been nice to have her there, that's all. Geez.
You and others acted like she wasn't invited to take part in it when it is known already she is not capable. That was what I was referring too.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Hmm,,a little dark..and my daughter asked a telling question..WHo are all these people,,I know noone!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply