Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: July Spoilers; July 7th issue
Topic Started: Jun 24 2009, 10:35 AM (9,279 Views)
Ellie

Please link to DR.

This week's SOW includes a list of spoilers for the month of July.

- Stefano plots to break up Sami and Rafe.

- Philip feels rejected and makes a play for Melanie.

- Stephanie strikes up a friendship with Nathan.

- After Arianna learns about Brady's history, she backs off.

- Sami encounters a woman from Rafe's past.

- Chloe's health deteriorates as Kate slowly poisons her.

- Will butts heads with Chad over Mia.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Ellie
Jun 24 2009, 10:35 AM

UGH!!! I thought we were DONE with Phelony. This is nightmarish news. Oh good heavens, please SPARE ME Philip/Stephanie/Melanie/Nathan quad. Which of these things is not like the other one, which of these things just doesn't belong? Why, it's Philip, an actual grownup who I want to have an actual grownup romance with an actual grownup woman. :puke:

But, thanks for posting Ellie!

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Thanks Ellie!

No spoilers about EJ or Bope. That is strange.

Odd that Stefano wants Sami and the bodyguard apart. I thought he wanted Sami well away from EJ and unavailable.

lysie
Member Avatar

Thanks Ellie!

None of this sounds interesting at all.

aimees76
Member Avatar

LMAO! Stefano plots to break up Sami and Rafe? :P Okie dokie.
Phillip goes back for Melanie because of Stefanie's rejection, huh? Stupid bitch Stefanie better keep away from Nathan now that Melanie likes him ... and although I really like the chemistry between Phillip and Melanie, he is too old for her, and he treated her like dirt, so I don't want her falling back for him.
I don't even remember what else I just read ...
Thanks for posting!!
Edited by aimees76, Jun 24 2009, 10:46 AM.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I think Steffy wanting SAFE apart may be due to Nicole telling Rafe a bit too much at the gravesite AND his questions for Mia?

Steffy is always trying to cover all his bases!
Liz

darraholic
Member Avatar

I hate how Bope and Abe/Lexie aren't mentioned.

Nicole Walker

Interesting Safe spoiler!

esp13
Member Avatar

That bit about Philip and Melanie and Stephanie and Nathan just destroyed what hopes I had for the summer. Actually, I don't even care about the Stephanie/Nathan side of things except that it means Melanie will be involved in some way. Gag.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Thanks for posting, Ellie!

Is it August yet??

Mason
Member Avatar

This sounds like SHIT. All of it!

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Paxton
Jun 24 2009, 10:40 AM
Ellie

UGH!!! I thought we were DONE with Phelony. This is nightmarish news. Oh good heavens, please SPARE ME Philip/Stephanie/Melanie/Nathan quad. Which of these things is not like the other one, which of these things just doesn't belong? Why, it's Philip, an actual grownup who I want to have an actual grownup romance with an actual grownup woman. :puke:

But, thanks for posting Ellie!
Very bad news indeed. It's like this show is bound and determined that no matter what, at least one "couple" on here is to be meant to work on my gag reflexes. There was Stax, then Chan, then Chex and now Phelony. When will they learn that Molly Burnett is too young to be placed opposite every hunk on this show.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

esp13
Jun 24 2009, 10:59 AM
That bit about Philip and Melanie and Stephanie and Nathan just destroyed what hopes I had for the summer. Actually, I don't even care about the Stephanie/Nathan side of things except that it means Melanie will be involved in some way. Gag.
Right. I've yet to see Nathan, and I actually was intrigued at the Melanie/Nathan outcome but destroying Philip's character putting him opposite Melanie is not worth it and it certainly doesn't make me want to root for Stephanie/Nathan.

Nicole Walker

I'd like to see Phillip and Melanie.

KathyRon

pspcindy
Jun 24 2009, 10:43 AM
Thanks Ellie!

No spoilers about EJ or Bope. That is strange.

Odd that Stefano wants Sami and the bodyguard apart. I thought he wanted Sami well away from EJ and unavailable.
Ditto that! :shame: What the heck is there to watch in July if I'm not going to see Bo & Hope! AGAIN!!! :frustration: :flipoff: Also, we're is EJ?

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks for the spoilers Ellie.

Please no Phillip and Melanie hook-up. I found them entertaining as cohorts during the morgue stuff, and that's all they should be.

If Stefano finds Rafe to be such a nuisance, why not just have him eliminated? B-)

I still can't grasp Kate's motives. She thinks Lucas can't handle hearing his wife had an affair, but she thinks he'll have no problem watching his wife being slowly poisoned to death? :huh:

Kenny
Member Avatar

Ellie
- Stefano plots to break up Sami and Rafe.

- After Arianna learns about Brady's history, she backs off.

- Sami encounters a woman from Rafe's past.

- Chloe's health deteriorates as Kate slowly poisons her.

- Will butts heads with Chad over Mia.
My God, what show is this?

Stefano has been reduced to Sami's foiler? Tomlin needs to give my ass a break.

Arianna, Chad, Mia, Nathan... who the FUCK are these people and why the FUCK should we care about them? Stephanie can die for all I care, and so can Philip. Zzzzz. Oh, Rafe to. And Melanoma!

As for Kate/Chloe, I understand why Kate is pissed, but seriously... poison? Isn't that a little over the top as payback? Is this story ever going to end? Hasn't she been plotting revenge since February? Six months have passed! Let's get this show on the road!

rars

:shrug: 10 things that Sounds like a good time to for these summer spoilers
1. go to the beach
2. go to the garden
3. go shopping
4. go back to work
5.go on vacation
6 go take a nap
7. go to cooking school
8. to switch to GH
9 go have a pedicure
10. go give up on DAYS :shame: :shame:

Keith
Member Avatar

Pretty lame.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I almost was in agreement, then saw "Go watch GH!" As long as Mo/Steve and Frons are running it...it WILL SUCK!!!!

In all honesty, these spoilers are lame...but there's more spoilers to come, so I'm going to wait and see!
Liz

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply