Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: July Spoilers; July 7th issue
Topic Started: Jun 24 2009, 10:35 AM (11,219 Views)
Ellie

Please link to DR.

This week's SOW includes a list of spoilers for the month of July.

- Stefano plots to break up Sami and Rafe.

- Philip feels rejected and makes a play for Melanie.

- Stephanie strikes up a friendship with Nathan.

- After Arianna learns about Brady's history, she backs off.

- Sami encounters a woman from Rafe's past.

- Chloe's health deteriorates as Kate slowly poisons her.

- Will butts heads with Chad over Mia.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

PhoenixRising05
Jun 24 2009, 12:42 PM
I don't even know why SOW did this for July when July is not a sweeps months or anything.
July is a sweeps month.

Ellie

Ariel
Jun 24 2009, 12:51 PM
Ellie
Jun 24 2009, 12:48 PM
PhoenixRising05
I don't even know why SOW did this for July when July is not a sweeps months or anything.
July is a sweeps month.
Angie, you are indeed the best!!
LOL I'm Ellie but I agree, Angie is the best!

Ellie

PhoenixRising05
Jun 24 2009, 12:52 PM
Ellie
Jun 24 2009, 12:48 PM
PhoenixRising05
July is a sweeps month.
Yeah but no one ever behaves like it is, mostly because it's summer and most of primetime is in a hiatus.
Soaps definitely behave like it is. There are usually big July stories and historically many stories have climaxed in July. Soap viewership is different than primetime during the summer; many people who are not home during the year are home during the day to watch soaps in the summer. Now granted, Days' attempts at July stories (elevator sex) haven't been that wonderful in past years, but I think they are acknowledging that they should be ramping up their stories. I agree with the others in this thread that the problem is just in the execution though, lol.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply