Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of July 6th; **UPDATED 7/4**
Topic Started: Jun 24 2009, 12:11 PM (9,861 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Spoilers

- Will catches Sami snooping.
- Stefano has plans for Rafe.
- Philip tries to woo back Steph, who runs into Nathan.

Daily spoilers

Monday, July 6th
Sami makes a discovery about Rafe's past; Lexie and Daniel try to determine what is causing Chloe's illness; Arianna gets promoted; Max asks Bo for permission to marry Chelsea.

Tuesday, July 7th
Rafe and Sami have another argument about Emily; Stefano gets information about Emily's death; Nicole receives a lavish gift; Mia discovers that Chad has taken a job at the Java Cafe.

Wednesday, July 8th
Nicole gets worried when she finds out that Stephanie and Philip broke up; Philip tries to win Stephanie back; Brady, Arianna, Melanie and Nathan play strip poker; Chad tells Will that he and Mia used to date.

Thursday, July 9th
Nicole tries to convince E.J. to work things out with Sami; Brady and Nathan take Melanie and Arianna out to dinner; Victor wants Stephanie to make up with Philip; Stephanie runs into Nathan; Hope gives Ciara a new toy.

Friday, July 10th
Sami asks Rafe to move in with her; Lucas asks Daniel to have dinner; Kate decides to plant evidence in Daniel's apartment; Nathan and Stephanie discuss family; Melanie wants to help Stephanie and Philip get back together.

**UPDATED 6/26**

National Enquirer Spoilers

Strip poker is played at the Horton Cabin

Chad tells Will that he is Mia's boyfriend

Chloe is rushed to the hospital

Sami asks Rafe to move in with her

**UPDATED 6/30**

Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

•Nicole finds Stefano indoctrinating Sydney into DiMera way of life.

•A game of strip poker is played at the Horton Cabin.

•Chad tells Will that he’s Mia’s boyfriend.

•Bo warns Nathan to beware of Melanie.

•Chloe is rushed to the hospital.

Thursday – Philip tells Victor to back off of Stephanie.

Friday – Sami asks Rafe to move in with her.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

**UPDATED 7/1**

SOD
- Stefano plans to "take care" of Rafe.
- Philip tries to woo back Stephanie.

SOW
- Bo warns Nathan to be wary of Melanie.
- Arianna falls into Brady's arms.
- Chad tells Will about his past with Mia.
- Nicole can't hide her sympathy for Sami.
- Bo and Hope vow to keep Ciara safe.

Wed, July 8th: Philip tries to woo back Stephanie.

**UPDATED 7/4**

More Daily Spoilers

Monday, July 6th
Chloe is rushed to the hospital; Sami does some research on Emily; Arianna is promoted to manager of the Brady pub; Max says his good-byes and leaves for London.

Tuesday, July 7th
Nicole finds Stefano indoctrinating Sydney into the DiMera way of life; Chad tells Will that he's Mia's boyfriend; Rafe and Sami argue about Emily again; Brady and Arianna are irritated that Melanie lured them both to the cabin; EJ gives Nicole a gift.

Wednesday, July 8th
A game of strip poker is played at the Horton cabin; Philip tries to woo Stephanie back; EJ senses sympathy for Sami from Nicole and gets angry; Will tells Chad to back off of Mia, but Chad has other ideas.

Thursday, July 9th
Philip tells Victor to back off of Stephanie; Brady tells Arianna he's a recovering addict; Melanie and Nathan hit it off; Nicole tells EJ that she's worried Stephanie will reveal his part in the kidnapping; Bo counsels Philip over his breakup.

Friday, July 10th
Sami asks Rafe to move in with her; Kate continues her plot to kill Chloe and frame Daniel; Stephanie meets Nathan; Melanie tells Brady that she's going to help Stephanie and Philip reconnect; Stephanie asks Philip not to call her again.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nicole Walker

Uh oh Rafe you've gotten on Stefano's bad side by snooping around!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sariah
Member Avatar

For the love of Mike, please give Philip some dignity and have him leave Stephanie alone! Move on!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Looks good. Thanks, Angie.

Bradyclan

Ugh, please not another pairing for Steph!! Enough is enough. She needs to be alone and work on her self.

Mason
Member Avatar

Wake me up when Carly gets back.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

I like romance and couples just like the next person, but I don't know why the writers think that everyone needs to be in a couple relationship. We all are guilty of playing the couple game too - whenever anyone new comes on we always try to figure out who they can be paired with! :D

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

Angie79
Jun 24 2009, 12:11 PM
SOW Spoilers

- Stefano has plans for Rafe.
- Philip tries to woo back Steph, who runs into Nathan.
Thanks Angie.

I wonder what kind of snooping Sami is doing... motherly? Or crazy bitch...

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily spoilers

Monday, July 6th
Sami makes a discovery about Rafe's past; Lexie and Daniel try to determine what is causing Chloe's illness; Arianna gets promoted; Max asks Bo for permission to marry Chelsea.

Tuesday, July 7th
Rafe and Sami have another argument about Emily; Stefano gets information about Emily's death; Nicole receives a lavish gift; Mia discovers that Chad has taken a job at the Java Cafe.

Wednesday, July 8th
Nicole gets worried when she finds out that Stephanie and Philip broke up; Philip tries to win Stephanie back; Brady, Arianna, Melanie and Nathan play strip poker; Chad tells Will that he and Mia used to date.

Thursday, July 9th
Nicole tries to convince E.J. to work things out with Sami; Brady and Nathan take Melanie and Arianna out to dinner; Victor wants Stephanie to make up with Philip; Stephanie runs into Nathan; Hope gives Ciara a new toy.

Friday, July 10th
Sami asks Rafe to move in with her; Lucas asks Daniel to have dinner; Kate decides to plant evidence in Daniel's apartment; Nathan and Stephanie discuss family; Melanie wants to help Stephanie and Philip get back together.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Eww, I misread that first spoiler as "Will catches Sami stripping," LoL. Ick.

Stefano is so above inconsequential characters like Rafe.

Philip/Stephanie/Nathan = YAWN.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I can't believe Max is in the spoilers for JULY!

Mason
Member Avatar

These spoilers fucking SUCK!

What the hell has happened to my show?! I want it back!

This...this is just pathetic. I really feel like I don't even know this show anymore.
Edited by Mason, Jun 24 2009, 03:05 PM.

LovingDays

is it off screen or on

Ellie

Angie79
Jun 24 2009, 03:03 PM
I can't believe Max is in the spoilers for JULY!
Oh sorry, that was in SOD but I ignored it, lol, because it was like "Leaving: Darin Brooks", and I was thinking, I KNOW!! Anyway, his last airdate is July 6th. :smile:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

FINALLY! Thanks, Ellie!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jun 24 2009, 03:01 PM
Arianna gets promoted.

Max asks Bo for permission to marry Chelsea.

Mia discovers that Chad has taken a job at the Java Cafe.

Nicole gets worried when she finds out that Stephanie and Philip broke up.

Brady, Arianna, Melanie and Nathan play strip poker.

Chad tells Will that he and Mia used to date.

Brady and Nathan take Melanie and Arianna out to dinner.

Victor wants Stephanie to make up with Philip.

Stephanie runs into Nathan.

Hope gives Ciara a new toy.

Nathan and Stephanie discuss family.

Melanie wants to help Stephanie and Philip get back together.
Don't care about Arianna, Melanie, Nathan, Stephanie, Chad, Mia or any of these fucking idiots. Why are they in every spoiler for every episode? Good God! This show is so unrecognizable. These stories are bullshit and I wish all these random nobody characters would die.

Aren't Max and Chelsea already gone? Why should we care what happens to them now? They're off-screen.

Why the fuck would Nicole care about Stephanie and Philip?

Strip poker will only be interesting if Nathan freaks out over the possibility of them seeing his herpes outbreak. Then he should break into song about it.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Quote:

I hope Bo says there's no way he can permit his brother to marry his daughter. A girl can dream. This is so freaking ridiculous.

Quote:

Brady, Arianna, Melanie and Nathan play strip poker

Is Mr. Roper going to make an appearance and get the wrong idea? I mean, WTF?

Quote:

Brady and Nathan take Melanie and Arianna out to dinner

So I guess the strip poker went well. Please don't let this be our new quad. Why couldn't Melanie just go to London with her brother if he will EVER GO.

Quote:

Sami asks Rafe to move in with her

Not a surprise.

Quote:

Lucas asks Daniel to have dinner

I would love to think this is because Lucas has finally figured everything out, tells Daniel what he knows and that he's filing for divorce from Chloe, but I won't get my hopes up.

Thanks for posting, Angie!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Mason
Jun 24 2009, 03:03 PM
These spoilers fucking SUCK!

What the hell has happened to my show?! I want it back!

This...this is just pathetic. I really feel like I don't even know this show anymore.
Now I know what you guys mean with the show not feeling like our show anymore. I didn't see it before because I was so hyped during the K/D feud but now when that's over I know what you mean. Now I even enjoy the episodes from 2005 more.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Kenny
Jun 24 2009, 03:09 PM
Why the fuck would Nicole care about Stephanie and Philip?
I assume because she's afraid Stephanie won't be keeping her mouth shut any longer about EJ having her kidnapped, now that she's on the outs with Philip.

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

Paxton
Jun 24 2009, 03:13 PM
Quote:

I hope Bo says there's no way he can permit his brother to marry his daughter. A girl can dream. This is so freaking ridiculous.
Hahaha, Chelsea Benson Brady Brady. It does have a nasty little ring to it. But I liked them together anyway. At least they get to ride away into the sunset together.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply