Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of July 6th; **UPDATED 7/4**
Topic Started: Jun 24 2009, 12:11 PM (9,831 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Mason
Jun 24 2009, 06:48 PM
PhoenixRising05
Jun 24 2009, 06:36 PM
This is exactly why I've been keeping a low profile in Days threads because it's hard to even point out certain observations.
LoL! Are you serious? A person can't even make a simple criticism of the show without you writing a novel-length post about why we're wrong.
Uh, just for the record, I've been very limited in my posting of Days of late. I hardly ever post in the Days episode thread anymore.

I don't post to criticize someone for their opinion. I just like to debate and discuss. That is what I like. If someone dislikes something, I like to ask why so that maybe I can see why they dislike it. I may not agree with someone's opinion but I'm always interested in why they feel the way they do. That is how you have healthy discussion and debate.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Jun 24 2009, 06:55 PM
I've only been on the boards since 2004.

Second off, my point was that people shouldn't act shocked when they come in here and see who is in the spoilers. That's all. I just feel it's repetitive. I never said don't state your opinion.
Has it really been since 2004? Feels like 1999.

Anyway, did I really come in here and "act shocked" at the spoilers? I don't think I acted shocked at all. I think I acted pissed off at how shitty the teasers were. I wasn't shocked in the least, and even if I was, so what? How is it your place to tell me that I should act otherwise?

I don't care that you like Days and defend it 'til you're blue in the face. It's part of your charm. I was simply pointing out that you're the LAST person who should be pointing fingers at other members for "repetitive posts." You can't just expect us all to stop posting because you've grown bored of reading our opinions. No, you didn't come right out and tell us to shut the fuck up, but you certainly seemed to imply it with the comment about "not understanding why we post the same repetitive shit over and over, blah, blah..."

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I really hope that Daniel and Chloe leave the show when their contracts are up...The Daniel, Chloe, Kate and Lucas storyline is one of the worst stories I've ever watched..I wish they would have just kept Chloe with Phillip last year..And i hope Arianna doesn't last long..Her character is so damm boring...

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kenny
Jun 24 2009, 07:02 PM
PhoenixRising05
Jun 24 2009, 06:55 PM
I've only been on the boards since 2004.

Second off, my point was that people shouldn't act shocked when they come in here and see who is in the spoilers. That's all. I just feel it's repetitive. I never said don't state your opinion.
Has it really been since 2004? Feels like 1999.

Anyway, did I really come in here and "act shocked" at the spoilers? I don't think I acted shocked at all. I think I acted pissed off at how shitty the teasers were. I wasn't shocked in the least, and even if I was, so what? How is it your place to tell me that I should act otherwise?

I don't care that you like Days and defend it 'til you're blue in the face. It's part of your charm. I was simply pointing out that you're the LAST person who should be pointing fingers at other members for "repetitive posts." You can't just expect us all to stop posting because you've grown bored of reading our opinions. No, you didn't come right out and tell us to shut the fuck up, but you certainly seemed to imply it with the comment about "not understanding why we post the same repetitive shit over and over, blah, blah..."
Well, if that is what you thought was implied, I apologize. That was not my intention and usually I try to be more careful about that but I guess I wasn't this time.

I don't find anyone's posts boring. I don't think I ever have. I did find it repetitive because I feel like I always see the "unrecognizable" or "this sucks" or "who are these people" or whatever so many times. That doesn't mean I'm telling anyone to shutup or to stop posting. I was just saying it was repetitive and there isn't anything wrong with that. I didn't follow that up with "I wish it would stop." Just said it was repetitive. You and others are welcome to continue saying it. It may bug me a little (and I stress A LITTLE) but I'm sure my posts bug many people too so it happens. That doesn't mean I don't value your opinion any less.

I enjoy posters like, Mason, etc. You guys help keep my post count up LOL and you guys are a hoot. Sometimes things get testy but I never lose respect for any of you or anyone on this board at the end of the day. I hope that is known but, in case it's not, now it's out there LOL.

Again, sorry if I did offend. I will just be sure next time to be careful of my wording and to make sure I don't imply something I don't mean to imply.

Bradyclan

Marry Chelsea!?! ( I miss RM....)

I liked Chex and all but please no to marriage!!! Chelsea isn't gonna settle with a guy like Max for life.C'mon now!!

Maybe in a few years, one of them will come back to town and they will have broken up . I'm suspecting Abby since she's in London too :)

lastDays
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Jun 24 2009, 07:08 PM
I really hope that Daniel and Chloe leave the show when their contracts are up...The Daniel, Chloe, Kate and Lucas storyline is one of the worst stories I've ever watched..I wish they would have just kept Chloe with Phillip last year..And i hope Arianna doesn't last long..Her character is so damm boring...
I personally like the Danloe/Kate storyline.One of the very few worth watching. I agree with you about Arianna.And I am also sick of Nicole,Sami ,Rafe ,Stephanie,Will and Mia.They coud all leave tomorrow and I wouldn't be broken up about it

Bradyclan

IMissAremid
Jun 24 2009, 03:36 PM
ga68153
Jun 24 2009, 03:29 PM
Ok this is a random question, but reading Tripp's post about how nobody gets punished got me thinking how long did Nick get sentenced to jail for??? I can't find the clip where he was sentenced. I hope BB could return to the role again, I really miss him.

2-5 years with possibility of release after 18 months
Aww, Chick was just great. I miss Blake and Rachel....While I'm in the minority , I loved all of Chelsea's pairing but Chick was just awesome.
Loved Lonely splicer. I'm still wondering why they created Nathan when they could just had Nick come back. I think Nick/Melanie/Nathan could have been good and if somehow Chelsea came back , it could have been a great quad IMO ( age appropriate, chemistry , unrelated..)*sigh*

Mason
Member Avatar

Bradyclan
Jun 24 2009, 08:03 PM
I'm still wondering why they created Nathan when they could just had Nick come back.
Because Blake Berris isn't hunky enough for Tomlin's vision of the show.

Bradyclan

Mason
Jun 24 2009, 08:06 PM
Bradyclan
I'm still wondering why they created Nathan when they could just had Nick come back.
sadly, you're probably right...

It's really too bad..

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Bradyclan
Jun 24 2009, 08:17 PM
Mason
Bradyclan

It's really too bad..
Yes it is. What always irritated me is somehow Darrin Brooks was considered as hunky as JS or JKJ. Hell, I would prefer BD because at least he has the muscles.

What's really a shame is Days should have seen geeky guys are in. Chuck, Spinelli on GH, Daniel on Lost and so forth. And since Blake was able to act whatever they wanted (comedy, tragedy, hell even creepiness) they had a goldmine right there.

Bradyclan

Tripp
Jun 24 2009, 09:37 PM
Bradyclan
Jun 24 2009, 08:17 PM
Mason

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

It's really too bad..
Yes it is. What always irritated me is somehow Darrin Brooks was considered as hunky as JS or JKJ. Hell, I would prefer BD because at least he has the muscles.

What's really a shame is Days should have seen geeky guys are in. Chuck, Spinelli on GH, Daniel on Lost and so forth. And since Blake was able to act whatever they wanted (comedy, tragedy, hell even creepiness) they had a goldmine right there.

Yeah, I think Nick and Chick existed before Spinelli/Spixie.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Angie79
Jun 24 2009, 12:11 PM
Daily spoilers
Monday, July 6th
Max asks Bo for permission to marry Chelsea.

PLEASE get married OFF-screen. :puke:

Quote:

Thursday, July 9th
Hope gives Ciara a new toy.

Aawww!! :wub:
Edited by KristianFanForever, Jun 25 2009, 06:12 AM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

So if Max and Chelsea got married,which side of the chapel will friends and family sit at,the Bradys or the Bradys,it would save Chelsea alot of time,she wouldn't have to go through the trouble of changing last names.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Hope gives Sierra a toy? What an exciting spoiler.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

DAYS is on a roll. They don't need to lose momentum now.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

darraholic
Jun 25 2009, 09:52 AM
LOL.

Maybe its symbolic ... like Zach's old toy.

lysie
Member Avatar

darraholic
And oddly enough, it's my favorite one that we've gotten for weeks.

Mason
Member Avatar

darraholic
Seriously. I'd better mark it down on my calendar. Wouldn't want to miss that!

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Mason
Jun 25 2009, 10:56 AM
darraholic
Seriously. I'd better mark it down on my calendar. Wouldn't want to miss that!
C'mon guys, you are obviously missing the setup of a potentially powerful story. Remember groundwork is being laid for a whole new triangle. Ciara, Theo and that new kid. My guess is the toy will jump start that. The new girl will break it, and while Ciara cries, Theo using his autistic skills will be able to fix it for her. The new girl will be outraged, and vow to get avenge on the young Brady by going after her man!

jane1978

I think the strip poker scenes will be funny as hell. EM and MB together never disappoint. Iīm not big fan of Arianna so far, but she really didnīt have a chance to show what she is like yet. She was a support for Rafe in a bunch of episodes and thatīs it. But we already know Mark Hapka has a great sense of humor as well.

There are another spoilers on soapcity for this story saying Nathan and Brady run into each other naked and Nathan runs into naked Melanie, so I wonder how far they will go. I certainly think we deserve so nice lighter stuff after the heavy drama of last month.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply