Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Dastardly Adam Seduces... Rafe?!; SOD Article Summary
Topic Started: Jun 24 2009, 12:45 PM (1,687 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Please link to DR only. Thank you! :)

Y&R's Adam Seduces Rafe!

After Estella is cuffed for the gaslighting of Ashley, Rafe is determined to prove his aunt's innocence. But when a suspicious Rafe corners Adam at the Newman Ranch and demands to take a look around his bedroom, Adam quickly concocts a plan to distract his friend so he won't find the evidence that he framed Estella: He seduces Rafe and states that he has feelings for him!

Adam's scheme throws Rafe off course -- for now. He later calls Adam and tells him that he returns his feelings. Meanwhile, Adam is shaken and invites Heather over. She senses that something is wrong with him, but he calms her concerns with passionate sex.

"At this point in the game, Heather still doesn't think Adam is up to anything," notes Vail Bloom. "She doesn't suspect that he's been scheming against Ashley or putting Botox in his eyes or putting the blame on Estella or any of that. She truly believes that he's changed and that he's innocent when it comes to everything that's happened with Ashley. The thing is, Ashley has been their ally against Victor and got him to let Heather visit Adam at the house, so to her, it wouldn't make sense that Adam would do anything to Ashley."

Still, Heather tells Ashley that she'll do everything she can in the cast against Estella. "It's interesting because a friendship is developing between Ashley and Heather," explains Bloom. "Heather feels for her and what she's going through. She's very compassionate when it comes to Ashley."

As for Adam, how long can he continue with his scheme before Rafe and Heather find out? "It's getting tougher for him to hide everything," points out Bloom. "A lot of twists and turns and nooks and crannies are going to be exposed, and I don't know if Heather is going to believe him for much longer. Right now, she might not suspect anything is wrong, but I'm sure there are going to be a couple of things that pique her interest. Love is blind, but Heather is a pretty smart woman."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jun 24 2009, 12:45 PM
Adam's scheme throws Rafe off course -- for now. He later calls Adam and tells him that he returns his feelings.
That makes me kind of sad. Adam is such an ass! LoL

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

What day the Rafe and Adam stuff start?

Kenny
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Jun 24 2009, 01:02 PM
Friday in Canada, Monday in the US.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Wow he has sex with Rafe, to keep him from searching his room. Then turns around and has sex with Heather to keep her from thinking something is wrong. This is too crazy, this sounds like something that would have happened on Passions. But I trust Y&R to handle this right.

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

This has been so poorly plotted, but it is an interesting twist. I just wish they'd developed Rafe's relationships on the canvas more, particularly with Adam, to make this more realistic. I feel like we're having to suspend belief too much just due to lazy writing. People like Estella, Heather, Rafe, Victoria, Victor and even Noah and Abby should be more regularly featured in this story. They come and go in spurts and the bulk of the story is Adam and Ashley which can make the scenes repetitive.

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

"She senses that something is wrong with him, but he calms her concerns with passionate sex."

LMAO.

SallySlice
Member Avatar

This just proves how great Adam is in bed.

His dick will stop them!

mooki33

Kenny
Jun 24 2009, 01:37 PM
Kevc1980
I know Canada sees it a day ahead of the U.S. so is it a fact that Adam and Rafe actually have sex or just a kiss or what? Seduction doesn't necessarily mean sex. Anyone? Bueller. Bueller.

Deleted User
Deleted User

mooki33
Jun 26 2009, 06:00 PM
Kenny
Jun 24 2009, 01:37 PM
Kevc1980
I know Canada sees it a day ahead of the U.S. so is it a fact that Adam and Rafe actually have sex or just a kiss or what? Seduction doesn't necessarily mean sex. Anyone? Bueller. Bueller.
Sex happens off-screen. NOTHING, not even a kiss, happens on-screen. Their shirts aren't even off at the same time. LOL
Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Amello
Jun 26 2009, 06:01 PM
Sex happens off-screen. NOTHING, not even a kiss, happens on-screen. Their shirts aren't even off at the same time. LOL
What? What a letdown! Perhaps it was edited out. :(

If they're going to have all the good stuff happening off-screen, what's the point in having it happen at all? Ugh!

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

SallySlice
Jun 25 2009, 09:06 AM
This just proves how great Adam is in bed.

His dick will stop them!

Well what the hell? NICK's dick cured Sharon of her mental issues when she cut her therapy short! These guys are AMAZING! Maybe RAFE's little unit will cure Adam's BLINDNESS! :drunk:

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jun 26 2009, 06:04 PM
Amello
Jun 26 2009, 06:01 PM
What? What a letdown! Perhaps it was edited out. :(

If they're going to have all the good stuff happening off-screen, what's the point in having it happen at all? Ugh!
I agree! What a letdown after all the controversy!

Mason
Member Avatar

I never expected that there would be any on-screen sex, but the fact that the kiss doesn't even happen on-screen just floors me. I don't understand it.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I'm so pissed off I can't even tell you.

I was willing to accept the fact that there was really no build-up to this as long as we got some interesting, hot scenes in the end -- but we're not even getting that. What is risque about two guys putting their shirts back on? I mean, shit. Not even a kiss? NOT EVEN A KISS?

Well, that tears the rag off the bush and I'm not a happy at all.

Mason
Member Avatar

It makes Engen seem even more stupid than he already does for quitting a meaty role if it was over a kiss that he didn't even have to do!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Mason
Jun 26 2009, 06:16 PM
It makes Engen seem even more stupid than he already does for quitting a meaty role if it was over a kiss that he didn't even have to do!
No joke.

THIS IS BULLSHIT!

I want to picket! LoL

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Well THIS is what Engen supposedly quit over? I think he was set up because he was complaining too much! UNLESS we actually see a kiss in the next month between Adam and Rafe, I'm going back to my conspiracy theory about RAUCH!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kenny
Mason
No joke.

THIS IS BULLSHIT!

I want to picket! LoL
Please, it's so obvious that is not why he left but this isn't the place to debate that.
Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

I just lost all interest in watching today's Y&R.

I feel like we've been PUNK'd.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply