Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Daniel/Chloe scoop
Topic Started: Jun 26 2009, 10:52 AM (5,926 Views)
OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I hate to drop and run, LOL, but here ya go:

Chloe lands in the hospital and Daniel lands in jail.

That's all I have for now.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

LOL Thanks OBK you can drop and run anytime with stuff like this. Looks like Kate strikes again. She is a feminine version of Stefano in that she never pays for her crimes.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Thanks OBK.

Can't say we didn't see that coming.

Next...

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

OneBadKitty
Jun 26 2009, 10:52 AM

I guess this means we'll be seeing a lot of replays of Daniel's original fantasy of sex with Chloe in the hospital bed, but they'll have to film new scenes of him fantasizing about her sultrily strolling into his jail cell for a little action on the cell mattress.

Thanks for posting, OBK!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

Paxton
Jun 26 2009, 11:08 AM
OneBadKitty

I guess this means we'll be seeing a lot of replays of Daniel's original fantasy of sex with Chloe in the hospital bed, but they'll have to film new scenes of him fantasizing about her sultrily strolling into his jail cell for a little action on the cell mattress.

Thanks for posting, OBK!
Ewwww! You just had to go there, didn't you? :shame:

*runs to find brain bleach*

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

SocRMum1
Jun 26 2009, 11:13 AM
Paxton
Jun 26 2009, 11:08 AM
OneBadKitty

Thanks for posting, OBK!
Ewwww! You just had to go there, didn't you? :shame:

*runs to find brain bleach*
I didn't want to suffer alone.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

^ Does NB look good in prison jumpsuit orange? Or maybe he can have a cop v prisoner dream? They havent used the handcuffs yet? :puke:

DAYS please END this...NOW!!!
Liz
Edited by Liz<3Days, Jun 26 2009, 11:42 AM.

Mason
Member Avatar

*Yawn*

Deleted User
Deleted User

At least it's moving along, FINALLY!
Quote Post Goto Top

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

thanks OBK..not surprised

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

If the tampered tape is used, wouldn't the police be able to tell if they had it checked?
I would love to see Kate land in jail and sent away for a looooooooong time!

Ariel

Apparently the writers think none of us watch CSI or Law and Order. And I wish I'd had Kate's tape recorder in some of my art history classes, she got a really clear recording with no static even though it was hidden in her purse.

marisol40

Quote:

At least it's moving along, FINALLY!

The only place this needs to move along to, is the nearest dumpster. Has there ever been a sleazier storyline on Days?

Thanks Paxton for the visual. I'm gagging on my bile. LOL

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Its vile...and smarmy and disgusting.I do not know whats worse,,Kate trying to kill someone,or her not telling her 30 something son the damn truth..she thinks adultery is so horrible,where does murder rank up there??

Alligato
Member Avatar

LMAO, Pax!
I thought yesterday when Kate was complaining about her headache, it will be revealed later on that she wasn't in her right mind...because I don't know how she will get out of all of this when it comes out.

I wonder if Lucas will disown her? :)

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

Alligato
Jun 26 2009, 01:41 PM

:OhMy: WHAT??? That's just crazy talk!!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

No surprise here. Just glad it's moving along.

I'm going to make somewhat of a prediction. The truth comes out. Lucas disowns Kate. Victor helps Kate get away with it somehow or maybe they will explain that Kate had a bad reaction to some of the drugs during her treatment or something. Chloe and Daniel reunite and leave Salem before both actors' contracts are up. Lucas is kept around at least until February when his contract is up. Whether he leaves or not is anyone's guess. Kate is kept around if he is kept around since we know she has no purpose other then to screw around with Lucas and his love life.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Alligato
Jun 26 2009, 01:41 PM
LMAO, Pax!
I thought yesterday when Kate was complaining about her headache, it will be revealed later on that she wasn't in her right mind...because I don't know how she will get out of all of this when it comes out.

I wouldn't be surprised.I frankly think its time for kate to leave Salem after this shit shes pulling,but I guess the writers think her presence is just too imprtant no matter how horrible the character has become :puke:
Edited by lastDays, Jun 26 2009, 03:44 PM.

jane1978

PhoenixRising05
Jun 26 2009, 02:14 PM
No surprise here. Just glad it's moving along.

I'm going to make somewhat of a prediction. The truth comes out. Lucas disowns Kate. Victor helps Kate get away with it somehow or maybe they will explain that Kate had a bad reaction to some of the drugs during her treatment or something. Chloe and Daniel reunite and leave Salem before both actors' contracts are up. Lucas is kept around at least until February when his contract is up. Whether he leaves or not is anyone's guess. Kate is kept around if he is kept around since we know she has no purpose other then to screw around with Lucas and his love life.
You know I usually agree with you, but I would really like to know where you get the idea Chloe and Dan will be written out anytime soon. Because I certainly donīt get any vibe like that from screen. Nadia and Shawn became pretty popular together. And they certainly play the sexualy charged couple well. From the amount of flashbacks and fantasies they constantly get I think TPTB considers them to be fairly popular and certainly an eye candy for the potentional new audience.

As for Lucas, I think Brian is similar case with Darin. He is the funny guy at studio everybody likes so no matter if he is needed or not he somewhat always survives.

Edited by jane1978, Jun 26 2009, 04:15 PM.

marisol40

Quote:

. Nadia and Shawn became pretty popular together. And they certainly play the sexualy charged couple well. From the amount of flashbacks and fantasies they constantly get I think TPTB considers them to be fairly popular and certainly an eye candy for the potentional new audience.

How do we know this??? That they are pretty popular? That's the thing, how long are they going to do the flashbacks and the fantasies??? That's going to get really tiring soon, if it isn't already. Once, they are busted, which we know they will be, then what is the storyline for them??? I actually see them keeping Chloe and getting rid of Daniel.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply