Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Daniel/Chloe scoop
Topic Started: Jun 26 2009, 10:52 AM (5,968 Views)
lily20

marisol40
Jun 26 2009, 04:39 PM
Quote:

. Nadia and Shawn became pretty popular together. And they certainly play the sexualy charged couple well. From the amount of flashbacks and fantasies they constantly get I think TPTB considers them to be fairly popular and certainly an eye candy for the potentional new audience.

How do we know this??? That they are pretty popular? That's the thing, how long are they going to do the flashbacks and the fantasies??? That's going to get really tiring soon, if it isn't already. Once, they are busted, which we know they will be, then what is the storyline for them??? I actually see them keeping Chloe and getting rid of Daniel.
Why do you think they aren't popular?
There's plenty of Danloe fans out there. Sorry to disappoint you.
When this whole Kate mess blows over, they'll have a romantic love story. Then Daniel's dead wife will probably come back from the dead, etc.
Lucas and Kate are the characters that are going to end up with no storyline once everything comes out in the open.
Edited by lily20, Jun 26 2009, 05:16 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I think the couple has fans. I think one or both of the actors might choose to leave. And I think that would be awesome, because I can't see this couple going anywhere in terms of future story- even if he has an un-dead wife or long-lost children. They don't have enough of a connection to the rest of the canvas, from what I can tell, unless this is what Carly's going to come in and do- be their spoiler.

I see them as a nice- for some people- short-term storyline; not a longer-term Bo/Hope-style love story.

jane1978

marisol40
Jun 26 2009, 04:39 PM
Quote:

. Nadia and Shawn became pretty popular together. And they certainly play the sexualy charged couple well. From the amount of flashbacks and fantasies they constantly get I think TPTB considers them to be fairly popular and certainly an eye candy for the potentional new audience.

How do we know this??? That they are pretty popular? That's the thing, how long are they going to do the flashbacks and the fantasies??? That's going to get really tiring soon, if it isn't already. Once, they are busted, which we know they will be, then what is the storyline for them??? I actually see them keeping Chloe and getting rid of Daniel.
I donīt know what is the next story. Iīm not HW. Iīm just saying judging by how much they are featured (even in flashbacks and fantazies) and the growing positive reaction as well as responsible ratings I donīt expect them to be gone anytime soon. Of course, I could be wrong. All we know for sure is they are still taping and the story moves into its next stage. What happens next, who knows.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

PhoenixRising05
Jun 26 2009, 02:14 PM
No surprise here. Just glad it's moving along.

I'm going to make somewhat of a prediction. The truth comes out. Lucas disowns Kate. Victor helps Kate get away with it somehow or maybe they will explain that Kate had a bad reaction to some of the drugs during her treatment or something. Chloe and Daniel reunite and leave Salem before both actors' contracts are up. Lucas is kept around at least until February when his contract is up. Whether he leaves or not is anyone's guess. Kate is kept around if he is kept around since we know she has no purpose other then to screw around with Lucas and his love life.
By Feb, I imagine Lucas will be hitched up with Sami again. Kate will therefore be plotting new approaches to breaking them up.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Paxton
Jun 26 2009, 11:08 AM
OneBadKitty
Jun 26 2009, 10:52 AM
I hate to drop and run, LOL, but here ya go:

Chloe lands in the hospital and Daniel lands in jail.

That's all I have for now.

I guess this means we'll be seeing a lot of replays of Daniel's original fantasy of sex with Chloe in the hospital bed, but they'll have to film new scenes of him fantasizing about her sultrily strolling into his jail cell for a little action on the cell mattress.

Thanks for posting, OBK!
Good lord the dream he had is still fresh in my mind, and not in a good way.

I feel sorry that LK is wasted in this silly story. The poor woman should have more in her life than micromanaging Lucas's life.

thanks Kitty!

Ariel

For what its worth, as much as I enjoy the onscreen chemistry between Daniel and Chloe, I have to admit that the way this has played out has been disappointing. But they don't really need a connection to other characters on the canvas the way the show is written these days. Daniel is connected to the hospital s/l & the Kiriakis clan; Chloe is a veteran character to many younger viewers. Of course, I'm biased because I'm Chloe fan..I don't need her to be connected to the Hortons or any other established family to want to see Chloe's story continue.

Nicole Walker

LMFAO.

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

Ariel
Jun 26 2009, 01:03 PM
Apparently the writers think none of us watch CSI or Law and Order. And I wish I'd had Kate's tape recorder in some of my art history classes, she got a really clear recording with no static even though it was hidden in her purse.
it also didnt take her long to change the words around either. like 2 mins.

well at least the s/l is moving. we were stuck in traffic for a while, with nothing going on.

lets hope that the danloe dreams dont involve going at it on the prison bed. eeeeeeeewwwww

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

Jinxie
Jun 26 2009, 05:34 PM
PhoenixRising05
Jun 26 2009, 02:14 PM
No surprise here. Just glad it's moving along.

I'm going to make somewhat of a prediction. The truth comes out. Lucas disowns Kate. Victor helps Kate get away with it somehow or maybe they will explain that Kate had a bad reaction to some of the drugs during her treatment or something. Chloe and Daniel reunite and leave Salem before both actors' contracts are up. Lucas is kept around at least until February when his contract is up. Whether he leaves or not is anyone's guess. Kate is kept around if he is kept around since we know she has no purpose other then to screw around with Lucas and his love life.
By Feb, I imagine Lucas will be hitched up with Sami again. Kate will therefore be plotting new approaches to breaking them up.
nice play by play. but kate can also meddle in philips life, but last time i checked, kate liked steph. well she liked chloe at first too. kate, has your life really come down to this? plotting revenge on something that is over on your sons wife? pathetic

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Lame...........End this storyline now!!!!!!!

Bradyclan

One of the worst storylines on Days. It makes me hate all of these characters , some of which I used to love.

I wouldn't care if they killed off Chloe/Dan/Kate at this point.

marisol40

Quote:

One of the worst storylines on Days. It makes me hate all of these characters , some of which I used to love.

That's exactly how I feel!!! I'm a diehard Chloe fan and even I am thinking poison wouldn't be such a bad thing.

leah09
Member Avatar

marisol40
Jun 27 2009, 05:38 PM
Quote:

That's exactly how I feel!!! I'm a diehard Chloe fan and even I am thinking poison wouldn't be such a bad thing.
I am a huge Chloe fan and I am thrilled this is finally moving along to the next level, no matter how insane it may be. I just wonder if Chloe will be coherant enough to believe that Daniel actually had something to do with this. I tend to think she will be pretty out of it in the hospital.

I wonder who will make the actual arrest..Bo, Hope, or Roman??
Will Victor be on Daniel's side?

I do think Brady will play a very big role in this SL and I could see him working on Daniel's behalf.

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thank you for the scoops onebadkitty. Sounds good.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Dorothy595
Jun 26 2009, 12:57 PM
If the tampered tape is used, wouldn't the police be able to tell if they had it checked?
I would love to see Kate land in jail and sent away for a looooooooong time!
This is the SPD we're talking about here.

OF course they won't figure it out. :laugh:

marisol40

Quote:

I do think Brady will play a very big role in this SL and I could see him working on Daniel's behalf.

See, this part I could live with, because nothing would give me greater pleasure then to have Brady back with Chloe.

Taelyn

I mean come on... wont it be a little suspicious that she has a recording in the first place ??? And .. like nobody will have a 'ahh haaa' moment thinking back to her craziness and the deviled eggs??

This is all just so stupid.

lastDays
Member Avatar

I am a Danloe fan and the only part about this story I can't stand is Clueless Lucas and his meddling biatch of a mother.I thought Lucas was suppose to remember during May Sweeps? I guess hes so clueless he forgot.Kate is a cartoon.Shes become the wicked witch in Snow White,which shows what a piss poor job the writers are doing.They can't write a character with dementions

leah09
Member Avatar

marisol40
Jun 28 2009, 12:14 AM
Quote:

See, this part I could live with, because nothing would give me greater pleasure then to have Brady back with Chloe.
I can't see that happening. If anything, Brady will work to exonerate Daniel (because those Keystone Cops won't) and he will probably be the person that knows about Daniel/Chloe's love for each other and work to get them together. Chloe has lots of issues with guilt, probably stemming from her time with Brady and it just multiplied with Lucas.

But hey, I could deal with a Brady/Chloe/Daniel triangle down the road, it might even be very interesting. Anything is better than Lucas and Chloe. I mean, at least Brady would be an actual viable candidate for her love, along with Daniel. Lucas..um...not so much.

OBK, thanks (as always) for sharing the news!! :wub:

Ariel

At this point, anything that gets this silly triangle moving works for me. This isn't my idea of genius writing but its been stuck in the mud for months. Chloe won't do anything because her life's goal is to make Lucas happy (what happened to singing at the Met?), Lucas is clueless, and Daniel's encouraging Chloe to keep this farce up. Passive, submissive heroines went out with the 1950s.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply