Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Daniel/Chloe scoop
Topic Started: Jun 26 2009, 10:52 AM (5,885 Views)
ibeshy

SpriteEyes
Jul 10 2009, 04:26 PM
ibeshy
Jul 9 2009, 05:37 AM
SpriteEyes
Jul 9 2009, 04:02 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepLindsey Price
Oh well that makes it okay then. What was i thinking? The fact that Max and Chelsea weren't raised together should give them the green light to go fuck like rabbits, heck get married even. It's not disgusting beyond all comprehension at all is it? :shame:

Days has no respect for family structure anymore, it's every man or woman for him/herself. It was bad enough when they had Kate fuck her granddaughter's boyfriend, and now we're expected not to be reviled when an uncle goes to make a new life with his niece? I'm sure that in reality no one would bat an eyelid. :puke: Yeah right.

I miss the Days of old where the emphasis was on family and father/son, mother/daughter relationships. Now it's just a fuck free-for-all.

The writers can't write for shit, Corday is an arrogant arsehole, whose silver spoon yearly golf subscriptions we've been paying for, and it's funny how in every interview he gives he says, 'i want', not, 'the fans want.' The man is a menace. He needs to go far far away....

Days is a joke.
Just pointing out that it does happen and comparing it to murder and child molestation is comparing apples and oranges.

Kate fucked Dan before he ever dated Chelsea and relatives sharing partners is certainly nothing new in Salem.

Corday is still an ass but it has nothing to do with Max and Chelsea (whom I just don't care about).

LOL, err, okay, i don't remember mentioning murder and molestation.... but hey if that's what preys on your mind....

Err, and of couuurrrssseeeee you don't care about Max and Chelsea . ;)

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ejami4ever

Alligato
Jun 26 2009, 01:41 PM
LMAO, Pax!
I thought yesterday when Kate was complaining about her headache, it will be revealed later on that she wasn't in her right mind...because I don't know how she will get out of all of this when it comes out.

I wonder if Lucas will disown her? :)
She has brain cancer, don't ya know. Her way of getting out of it. There will be some off the wall excuse.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

ibeshy
Jul 10 2009, 05:19 PM
SpriteEyes
Jul 10 2009, 04:26 PM
ibeshy
Jul 9 2009, 05:37 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepLindsey Price
Just pointing out that it does happen and comparing it to murder and child molestation is comparing apples and oranges.

Kate fucked Dan before he ever dated Chelsea and relatives sharing partners is certainly nothing new in Salem.

Corday is still an ass but it has nothing to do with Max and Chelsea (whom I just don't care about).

LOL, err, okay, i don't remember mentioning murder and molestation.... but hey if that's what preys on your mind....

Err, and of couuurrrssseeeee you don't care about Max and Chelsea . ;)

Couldn't care less. Glad they're gone.

In real life people can bat their eyelids all they want, there's just nothing they can do about it, acccept it or possibly lose the people they love.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

marisol40
Jul 8 2009, 01:09 PM
Danloe are the worst pairing ever written on daytime tv, no tv, and should be obliterated from our screens!

I second that!!!!!
Worse than Lucas and Carrie, who married him for his perfect sperm?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply