Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Pic of Dylan, Taylor, & Casey
Topic Started: Jun 27 2009, 01:40 AM (903 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Posted Image

http://www.conceptualresources.com/dylan-patton/main.aspx
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I don't know much about Chad..But i really like Will and Mia...Finally Days has a solid teen group..

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I really like them, as well. I can see them being the next teen supercouple. With Chad in the mix though, it reminds me a lot of the Belle/Shawn/Phillip triangle!

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

Great pic thanks for posting it. I really like Will and Mia and am very comfortable with them. I'm not a big teen fan but these two really seem to have something together. Chad is to new for an opinion but so far it isn't all that favorable. LOL Chad is a fly in the ointment.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Oh I love that picture. Clearly Chad is the interloping troublemaker.

Count me in on liking Will and Mia too. The actors are young and need some experience but I love that too. It add sweetness to the story. I don't mind teen stories if I care about the characters. And this Will is so far superior to the previous one.

I wonder if there are any other pictures from the shoot.

thanks for sharing Angie!

Manny
Member Avatar

Good picture. Lot better than that amateurish group photo.

samixxx
Member Avatar

Nice picture, thanks for sharing. I am looking forward to this trio's story.

mirabella

Nice picture. It is from that same summer of Days photo shoot. Taylor's shoes are some platforms, arern't they? They must add at least 6 or 8 inches to her height. She needs that around those tall guys, I guess. lol....

LiZa
Member Avatar

Another Mia/Will fan here. I hope they do not rush these two together, or screw up this great potential future supercouple.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply