Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OLTL: Will Cole and Starr Marry?; SID Article Summary
Topic Started: Jun 27 2009, 09:42 PM (861 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Will Cole and Starr Marry

They've overcome major obstacles to be together but now that OLTL Cole and Starr are reunited with Hope and set to marry, they're now gonna face a whole slew of problems!

Cole gets Two Years:

John agrees to take the job as Chief of Det. only if Cole isn't sent to prison for drug possession. John thinks that cole was setup to Bo. Hoping to have Cole's sentence reversed, Bo and John talk to the judge in hopes that Cole can be free to help them bring down the person who is trafficking drugs. "Cole is scared to death of going to prison," says BB. Unfortunately the judge refuses John's deal

Todd Hatches an Evil Plan
:

Starr demands that Todd sign the consent form to let her marry Cole, but Todd rudely declines. So Starr threatens to run away with Hope and never return. "She's been trapped by her parents and can't catch a break," says KA. "So she would back that claim up!" Todd eventually decides to sign to form so that his grandchild won't disappear but he secretly plans to manipulate Starr away from Cole while he's in prison.

Will the Wedding go up in Smoke:

Though he was unable to tell Tea that he has feelings for her, Todd sleeps with the attorney and then invites her to Starr's wedding-which Blair doesn't like. "Todd, Tea and blair get caught up in their own problems," Alderson previews, "And it ends up really affecting Cole and Starr's furture!" Starr is left fretting b/c Cole's prison sentence is set to begin immediately after the wedding! And Cole is worked about whether or not her really wants to get marries "he's extremely nervous," BB reveals. "But, he thinks he's doing the right thing." So, will the "I do's" go off w/o a hitch? And will cole be carted off to jail for 2 years? " It's crazy" Alderson laughs. "This is what all the scenes are:chaos!"

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I am SO sick of all the drama on this show revolving around Cole and fricken' Starr.

doolfan13579

haha i read this board all the time and everyone seems to be ragging on starr and cole and i personally dont understand why. for me they are one of the main reason i watch the show. am i alone on this?? :P

SallySlice
Member Avatar

I love Starr and Cole
and I never get tired of their drama.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

doolfan13579
Jun 27 2009, 11:48 PM
haha i read this board all the time and everyone seems to be ragging on starr and cole and i personally dont understand why. for me they are one of the main reason i watch the show. am i alone on this?? :P
No your NOT alone,I like them and from visiting other boards Starr and Cole have a pretty nice LARGE fanbase,hence why there on alot.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Jun 28 2009, 10:15 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

I wouldn't mind Starr & Cole if they weren't on EVERYDAY. Starr & Cole should never be on more then Viki or Dorian.

Mason
Member Avatar

darraholic
Jun 30 2009, 09:19 AM
I wouldn't mind Starr & Cole if they weren't on EVERYDAY.
And if they were played by actors who could, you know, actually ACT, LoL.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Lol. I'm meh with Buddy. He's showed promise at times. Kristen Alderson has never impressed me.

Mason
Member Avatar

BB has his moments but they're much too few and far between to justify him being crammed down our throats as much as he has been.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply