Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
About.com interview with Taylor Spreitler
Topic Started: Jun 28 2009, 12:02 AM (383 Views)
Ellie

http://teenfashion.about.com/od/celebritystyle/tp/TaylorSpreitler.htm

As a star of NBC's "Days of Our Lives," 15-year-old Taylor Spreitler is one of the youngest actors on daytime TV, and her portrayal of "Mia" is garnering rave reviews. In real life Taylor is a cool, down-to-earth girl with an amazing sense of style and an eye for fashion! Here, Taylor shares some of her fashion advice:

About Taylor:

When she's not working in Los Angeles, Spreitler is back in Mississippi at her home near Tupelo helping her parents raise and train working German Shepherds. Spreitler also enjoys horseback riding, bowling, hanging out with friends, shopping, and collecting Marilyn Monroe items. Born in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, Taylor now lives in Los Angeles with her mom and sister.

How Would You Describe Your Style?
Taylor says: "It's pretty much a Hippie/Boho/Gypsy style. I love boots and have them in every color imaginable! And I always throw on a lot of bracelets."

What are Your Favorite Stores?
"My favorite stores are Forever 21 - especially their twelve by twelve line. Also Buffalo Exchange, which has both recycled and new clothes," Taylor says, adding: "There is a very cool store in Burbank called "It's a Wrap" which sells actual wardrobe from movie and TV sets - including Day's [of Our Lives]!"

Do You Admire Anyone's Style?
"I like the styles that people like Sienna Miller, Kate Moss and Kate Hudson wear. It's just very laid-back, like they just throw something on but they still look great!" she says.

What's Your Style Advice for Other Teens Out There?
Taylor says: "Don't be afraid to take risks as long as you feel confident and comfortable in it!"

What's it Like Being a TV Star?
"It really is a dream come true for me! Mia is such an interesting character and has dealt with some really painful issues lately. Becoming pregnant, giving her baby up and now having to deal with a girl bully spreading rumors about her," she says.

What Advice Would You Give Teens About Following Their Dreams?
"Be sure it is a dream that you are willing to make a big commitment to!" Taylor advises, adding: "For me it was a lot of years of classes, auditions, learning how to stay positive even when coming close and not booking!"

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply