Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OLTL: Weekly Discussion; Week of 6/29 - 7/3
Topic Started: Jun 29 2009, 07:19 AM (782 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

One Life to Live
Week of 6/29 - 7/3

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Go Todd. Starr's being such a little brat. If only Cole & Starr would leave Llanview.

I can't get enough of Todd's constant "Love of your life" comments. Tea/Todd/Blair are a hoot to watch when fighting.

I don't like how they recasted the nurse. I liked the original one. Her scenes with Roxie were hilarious though. I can never get enough Roxie.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

I so love that they didn't just show Stacy with the takeout dude for the meal she made this time for Rex, but also retconned her chicken parm as storebought.

Leia
Member Avatar

I like Greg but Destiny is too smart to not realize she was being stood up. Stacy needs to die. Why can't she just die? Jared and Natalie are still smoking.

SallySlice
Member Avatar

Leia
Jun 30 2009, 03:56 PM
Jared and Natalie are still smoking*.
*That crack

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

The only thing that bugs me about Jared & Natalie is that Jared is ALWAYS with Natalie. I wonder if he follows her when she takes a shit too.

Mason

darraholic
Jun 30 2009, 05:32 PM
The only thing that bugs me about Jared & Natalie is that Jared is ALWAYS with Natalie. I wonder if he follows her when she takes a shit too.
You just know Natalie has that man totally whipped, Sami Brady-style.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Natalie needs a new stress she keeps looking like her ''girls'' are gonna come out anytime.

I didn't like the actress playing the nurse,she was not very good.

SallySlice
Member Avatar

It must a Banks thing,
because Charlie doesn't have a life outside of Viki.

Jared's the same way with Natalie.

I think both of them should be dropped.

Nora!
Wake up and get your man back!

Clint needs to move on and back into Viki's arms.

Gigi has never looked so sexier than
these past few weeks...
chasing after blood really does wonders for the body.

I'm enjoying this new Evans family so far.

WTF is wrong with Renee?

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Mason
Jun 30 2009, 05:36 PM
darraholic
Jun 30 2009, 05:32 PM
You just know Natalie has that man totally whipped, Sami Brady-style.
LMAO! At both of these posts. I find it funny how the two them always get wrapped up in a secret.

GOD Shaun and Destiny's brother is an asshole.

Thank god for no Starr/Cole today!!!! :lol:

Tammy
Member Avatar

I haven't watched in forever and I actually watched tonight on Soapnet. It almost seems like I haven't missed anything lol.

And I have to say it... I think Shaun is FINE!!!! lol

WTF is up with Renee being in the hospital.... did I actually miss something important? lol

Nora & Clint :sleep: the whole thing is soo stupid and contrived.

Lastly what about Hank and RJ have they actually been on at all since they came back? Or was it only for a guest spot?

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

♥ Tammy ♥
Jul 1 2009, 12:30 AM

Lastly what about Hank and RJ have they actually been on at all since they came back? Or was it only for a guest spot?
I think it was a guest spot, they just sort of disappeared without any explanation. It was pretty stupid, not to explain them leaving, and I still don't get the purpose of RJ coming back, he was on for like 2 episodes.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Todd and Tea were AWESOME today.

Leia
Member Avatar

It was nice to see love in the afternoon back on the show. Todd and Tea were great.

Rex not telling Gigi he slept with Stacy is obviously going to come back and bite him in the butt.

elizabeth1
Member Avatar

It was nice to have a day free of the marasco mess, but I wish that the writers woud show more respect and understanding for the character of Dorian. No way she begs any of those people to come to a dinner party. (I miss the days when Dorian and Viki's relationship was layered and nuanced.) She should not be sacrificed and humilitated at the alter of Markko and Langston (they are a sweet couple, but no Cruz and Eden). Give this actress and character a story worthy of her talent.

The best part and a beat I have noticed, is the chemistry between Tea and Dorian. These women should mix it up more often --partners in crime or a friendship.

SallySlice
Member Avatar

Addie!
I've missed ya.
But you give cheap ass wedding gifts!

Two kids just starting out in their lives,
with a baby!, and rich Grandma gives them a tree.
A tree in the rainforest?
How very.

I've really missed John too.
It's about time he returned to the police force.

Brody will be working the shit
out of that policemen's uniform.

Markko's parents really suck hard.
Such haters.

You just know if they catch wind
of Kyle and Oliver it will be ugly.

Dorian has a really a big dick to come over
to Viki's and blame her for Langston's mess.

"I hate you Viki, but come to my dinner."

I love how messed up the wedding party
of Charlie/Viki/Clint/Nora/Bo will be.
I hope Lindsay crashes the wedding.

I loved her apology to Shaun and Mo.
She wasn't so upset that Ray was gone,
it had to do more with having another girl
(Lola) go mental around her.

I miss Lola.
She could have been a great foe for the other teens.
"Sex! Sex! Sex!"

I just love Starr and Cole.
But not in a crazy fan obsession way...ick.
I can't wait for the wedding.

Blair and Todd still have it.

Mason

I feel like Dorian has been made the butt of some bad joke a lot recently, and I really hate it.

I also really hate all these characters pimping Starr and Cole. I'm sick of every other character acting like it's a good thing for Starr to be getting married at 17 (to a former druggie, no less) just because she's gone through a lot in the last year.
Edited by Mason, Jul 2 2009, 11:19 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

I've gotten to the point where I just FF Starr/Cole. It's gotten way too annoying.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Can they EVER have Todd do something other than lie to his daughter?I've only been watching since April 2008 and thats what Todd seems to do ALOT,I don't think it's Cole,I think its he doesn't want his little girl to grow up and wouldn't want her with any guy,he wants to keep her a child,I enjoy Todd,but sometimes it's hard to enjoy when he keeps doing the same things over and over,when is he gonna get a clue?

SallySlice
Member Avatar

Mason
Jul 2 2009, 11:12 PM
I feel like Dorian has been made the butt of some bad joke a lot recently, and I really hate it.

I also really hate all these characters pimping Starr and Cole. I'm sick of every other character acting like it's a good thing for Starr to be getting married at 17 (to a former druggie, no less) just because she's gone through a lot in the last year.
Age ain't nothing but a number.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply