Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Insider Blog: Summer Photo shoot
Topic Started: Jun 29 2009, 03:52 PM (1,192 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Summer Shoot
June 29, 12:52 PM

With summer fast approaching, it's time to start thinking of ways to usher in the warmer weather and fun activities. For most of us, we think pools, vacation, and barbeques, but when you work at "Days of our Lives," you also think summer photo shoots.

Posted Image

had so much fun covering the latest photo shoot for the soap, mostly because all the cast participating was so entertaining. The shoot had great weather, which is so important when dealing with lighting and time as an issue. Of course, when everything works out so well on a photo shoot, it naturally puts everybody else in a great mood. Check out the picture I took of James and Ari below as an example. I love working with these two because they always know how to have fun while patiently waiting for their call time.

Posted Image

On top of great weather, I also was able to hang out and get to know two of the newer faces to the show, Casey Jon Deidrick and Mark Hapka. Both guys were more than outgoing and seemed to fit right in with the seasoned pros on the set.

Posted Image

Casey was cool enough to let me do a quick interview with him using my FlipCam and then I was able to talk to the never shy Bryan Dattilo in between photo takes. I'll make sure to upload all of my video footage from the photo shoot this week, so you can see for yourself.

Hope you enjoy some of the photos I took while covering the shoot. As you can see for yourself, great weather, great timing, great attitudes and great faces always make a photo shoot like this a lot of fun to work with.

Posted Image

http://blog.nbc.com/days_production/2009/06/summer_shoot.php
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

No, Philip, don't borrow Daniel's necklaces!

Thanks for posting, Angie! Cute pics.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

AWWW...Ari and James <<<<<3!

HOT= last pic.....JKJ and SC!!

BTW....not great weather...we are barely getting some sunny days! It's been really June gloom!

Thanks for posting!
Liz

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Ari looks so beautiful.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Yay for not too long, not too greasy hair and James clean shaven as well. Let's hope they let EJ be that way on screen.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Ohmuhgosh! Is JS clean shaven? Almost? Kind of? Great pic of those two, and speaking of two hot people, JKJ and SC look rather drool worthy together.
LOL, Pax, about JKJ's necklace. I thought the same thing...that's Dr. Dan's necklace!

Nicole Walker

OMG Daniel and Phillip the new couple of Days!! Coming Soon!!

Love Ari and James! I don't know what it is but i just love seeing these two together they just have this comfortness with each other as if they've known each other all thier lives, it's amazing.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Everybody looks so fine .Especially SC and JKJ :rockon:

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Sc and JKJ...what handsome guys!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply