Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 11: Live Feeds Discussion; WARNING: Contains Spoilers
Topic Started: Jun 30 2009, 09:20 PM (113,566 Views)
MTSRocks
Member Avatar

^^^Thanks for all your prompt updates Kenny, even though I stayed spoiler free. :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar

I'm sad it's over :(

Drew
Member Avatar

Thanks everyone who joined in capping!

Mason

Drew
Sep 15 2009, 10:24 PM
I'm sad it's over :(
I am, but at the same time, I'm not, LoL.

There are certain things I'll miss, but mostly, I'm just happy to have this season over with. It's kind of bittersweet, LoL.

daysfan
Member Avatar

I must thank Kenny, IMA, and anyone else who updated throughout these past couple months! I have watched the feeds myself from time to time but for awhile I loved just coming on in the morning and seeing what had exploded the night before! You all are great and I can't wait for next year! :)

Kenny
Member Avatar

*goes to watch the flashback of Jeff and Jordan playing "What Animal Am I?"*

Ellie

Kenny
Sep 15 2009, 06:21 PM
Speaking of which, how far are you through BB8, Ellie?
I'm sorry Kenny, I totally missed this before! I'm up to the finale! (I skipped a few things but did watch most of it.) Great season imo. Both Dick and Daniele are excellent, excellent players. I think she's just as good as he is... she strategizes and thinks ahead just as much. However, they really did have an advantage (though the producers couldn't have known it going in) - not only were they the only players to have the benefit of a constant teammate, but they each had a teammate who (genetically!) had the same intelligence and savvy for the game. I'm not surprised at all that they were the F2. In addition, the rest of the cast that season was pretty weak. The America's player twist was great, but I would have liked to see Eric on his own, as I think he was the next best player after the 2 of them.

And I'll join the others in this thread in thanking you for your feed updates and all you do here - and thanks for telling me about the show! :smile:

Kenny
Member Avatar

Ellie
Sep 16 2009, 02:23 AM
And I'll join the others in this thread in thanking you for your feed updates and all you do here - and thanks for telling me about the show! :smile:
You're welcome, love! :)

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Yay! Sooo glad that Jordan won! What a great season and per usual, a fun summer in and out of these threads with the best BB fans EVA.

Thanks to all the updaters, especially Kenny, whose long, endless hours of feedwatching have prlly just about killed his eyes. A summer of BB is ONLY a summer of BB with your hilarious and witty commentary and precise updates.

Ciao BB11. 'til next year! BB12 hear we come!

Manny
Member Avatar

I just got to watch the finale. More thoughts on that in the general thread.

But this was my first season when I REALLY followed the feeds! It's been amazing, so thanks to all of you who did the feeds recaps for us! You guys did a hell of a job! I hope to see you all in this thread next summer! :D

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Thanks a ton to Kenny for all his regular feed updates! For everyone else that contributed, thanks as well :)

Its been a fun ride and I'm sooooo sad its all over :(

Drew
Member Avatar

we've been de-stickied :(

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^^lol, always the final nail in the coffin when you realize that's happend at the end of the summer.

I hope we get a capture of the gag reel, if they did one this year.

MrsDimera

Thanks Kenny, for your awesome updates. I am both happy and sad this season is over. I'm now suffering from feeds withdrawal. There should definately be a program to help Big Brother addicts, lol! It's been great chatting with you all this summer. Hope to do it again next year :) Just like the Big Brother hgs, it's time for me to get back to reality.

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

Drew
Sep 16 2009, 09:40 PM
we've been de-stickied :(
I was about to say the same thing. Tear. :frownie:

Now it will slowly fade away....

Goodbye BB. :hug:

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I've just begun realizing how weird life is without BB ... I have more time on my hands ... a lot more!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply