Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of July 13th; *UPDATED 7/11*
Topic Started: Jun 30 2009, 10:09 PM (9,831 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Rafe becomes the focal point of an argument between Sami and EJ; Kate is almost caught in Daniel's apartment; Arianna regrets her actions.

Tuesday
Chloe collapses and has dreams about Daniel; domestic bliss turns passionate for Sami for Rafe; Will and Mia enjoy a date.

Wednesday
Philip does his best to get Stephanie back; Chloe gets sick and tries to keep Daniel away; Bo and Hope throw a birthday party for Ciara.

Thursday
Nicole accidentally admits a scandalous secret to Sami; Brady tells Victor about Arianna; Nathan confronts Melanie about her career plans.

Friday
Rafe and Sami's picnic doesn't go according to plan; EJ questions Stefano; Will defends Mia to the fullest.

**UPDATED 7/1**

SOW Spoilers
- Rafe moves in.
- Mia and Will go on a date.
- Steph gets a new job.
- Chloe confides in Nicole.

Daily Spoilers

Monday, July 13th
E.J. and Sami have an argument about Rafe moving in with Sami; Rafe wants Will to forgive his mother; Daniel tells Brady about his feelings for Chloe; Brady is rejected by Arianna.

Tuesday, July 14th
Chloe collapses; Daniel tells Kate he is quitting the show and leaving Salem; Will and Mia run into E.J., Sydney and Johnny in the park; Stephanie gets exciting news.

Wednesday, July 15th
Philip hopes to work things out with Stephanie; Chloe asks Lexie to keep Daniel away from her; Maggie wonders what is going on between Daniel and Chloe; Hope and Bo have a birthday party for Ciara.

Thursday, July 16th
Sami wants to call a truce with Nicole; Stefano tells Nicole that his plan is in motion; Brady talks to Victor about Arianna; Melanie takes her nursing test.

Friday, July 17th
Rafe and Sami plan a picnic; E.J. wants to know what is going on between Stefano and Nicole; Brady kisses Arianna; Chad asks Mia about rehab; Mia starts a journal.

**UPDATED 7/3**

National Enquirer Spoilers

Sami comes face to face with a woman from Rafe's past.

Phillip kisses Stephanie passionately.

EJ drops the custody battle.

Daniel resigns.

Brady kisses Arianna.

**UPDATED 7/7**

Soaps.com spoilers

The week of July 13:

Chloe finds Kate's scarf at Daniel's place and thinks he's dating another woman.

EJ reluctantly drops the custody battle with Sami!

While Will and Mia have a date, Chad probes Kinsey about them.

Philip tries to work things out with Stephanie and kisses her passionately.

Nathan invites Melanie out to dinner.

Thursday July 16:
Daniel hands in a letter of resignation to the hospital.

Friday July 17:
Sami thanks Nicole by hugging her and the women declare truce!!

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

**UPDATED 7/8**

SOD Spoilers
- Stephanie gets a job at the hospital.
- Mia and Will go out on a date.
- Daniel makes plans to leave Salem.

SOW Spoilers
Chloe confesses her jealousies to Nicole.

Daniel makes plans to leave Salem.

Mia and Will go on a date.

Phillip tries to work things out with Stephanie.

Chad probes Will about Mia's supposed rehab stint.

A sketchy stranger approaches Ciara.

Can't Miss:Friday, July 17th
Brady kisses Arianna.

**UPDATED 7/11**

More Daily Spoilers

Monday, July 13th
Sami asks Rafe to move in with her; Kate continues her plot to kill Chloe and frame Daniel; Stephanie meets Nathan; Melanie tells Brady that she's going to help Stephanie and Philip reconnect; Stephanie asks Philip not to call her again.

Tuesday, July 14th
EJ reluctantly drops the custody battle; Sami and EJ argue over Rafe moving in with Sami; Chloe tells Nicole she's jealous because she thinks Daniel's involved with a new woman; Brady goes to set up his date with Arianna, but she brushes him off.

Wednesday, July 15th
Daniel tells Kate he's quitting the TV show; Sami and Rafe pick up Johnny at the park; Chad grills Kinsey about Will and Mia; Stephanie learns she got a job at the hospital; Melanie lures Philip and Stephanie to the Horton cabin.

Thursday, July 16th
Philip tries to work things out with Stephanie; Daniel hands in his letter of resignation at the hospital; Chloe is sick and tells Lexie to keep Daniel away from her; Bo and Hope throw a birthday party for Ciara.

Friday, July 17th
Nathan invites Melanie out to dinner; Sami asks Nicole if they can call a truce; Caroline asks Victor why he wasn't at Ciara's party; Melanie gets upset with Arianna for rejecting Brady; Nicole reminds Stefano of his promise to take care of Rafe.

Edited by Angie79, Jul 11 2009, 12:53 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Jesus Christ, even when the bitch has been poisoned and is on the brink of death, we STILL have to endure Daniel fantasies from Chloe?

And my coma continues... :sleep2:
Edited by Mason, Jun 30 2009, 10:13 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

Thanks, Angie!

I'm sorry! Bo and Hope throw a what for who?

esp13
Member Avatar

I love that Bo and Hope are throwing a birthday party for their daughter in July when she was born the day after Christmas.

lysie
Member Avatar

esp13
Jun 30 2009, 10:16 PM
I love that Bo and Hope are throwing a birthday party for their daughter in July when she was born the day after Christmas.
They were a bit busy at Christmas with Bo falling off the ladder and then seeing Theo everywhere he turned.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

esp13
Well actually the show could make it a "half birthday". Apparently many kids whose birthdays are lost during holidays can now experience a celebration 6 months later.

Or that's what I've been told.

lysie
Member Avatar

Tripp
Jun 30 2009, 10:22 PM
esp13
Well actually the show could make it a "half birthday". Apparently many kids whose birthdays are lost during holidays can now experience a celebration 6 months later.

I think "the holidays" includes summer for that purpose. It's harder to get school friends to come to parties during the summer.

I wonder what the purpose of moving her birthday is, other than to piss me off. If it's to bring in that other kid, Theo's birthday is during the Summer. Why not celebrate his a little late?
Edited by lysie, Jun 30 2009, 10:26 PM.

Mason
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 30 2009, 10:25 PM
Theo's birthday is during the Summer. Why not celebrate his a little late?
That might require them to show Abe and Lexie for more than five minutes, and God forbid they should do that!

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

Quote:

Tuesday
Chloe collapses and has dreams about Daniel; domestic bliss turns passionate for Sami for Rafe; Will and Mia enjoy a date.

Eww. Sami and Rafe just gross me out. They are *NOT* cute together, IMO. I am a Sami fan. If I was her friend... I'd be like "Eh, he's ok..." lol.

Quote:

LMAO.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

esp13
Ha!

I didn't even think about that at first.

I know I should be mad at the show for doing it but I love the cute little girl that plays Ciara and at least this Bope spoiler doesn't mention anything about Bo's visions so that's a positive sign for me.

lysie
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Jun 30 2009, 10:33 PM
esp13
Ha!

I didn't even think about that at first.

I know I should be mad at the show for doing it but I love the cute little girl that plays Ciara and at least this Bope spoiler doesn't mention anything about Bo's visions so that's a positive sign for me.
I love her, too. That's why I don't want her having any birthdays! I don't want anything that symbolizes aging happening around that child.
Edited by lysie, Jun 30 2009, 10:37 PM.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!!

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

I think Ciara looks like she could really be their child. They did a good job matching her up.

I thought patrick delivered her, like in an alley somewhere or something...it was December??? I don't remember, but I'll take ya'lls word for it. :biggrin:

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

restless daze
Jun 30 2009, 10:51 PM
I think Ciara looks like she could really be their child. They did a good job matching her up.

I thought patrick delivered her, like in an alley somewhere or something...it was December??? I don't remember, but I'll take ya'lls word for it. :biggrin:
Patrick didn't deliver her. He kidnapped her and took her to some warehouse and Bo rescued her and I think Patrick wound up going to jail.

This was happening at the same time that John Black was shot.

lysie
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Jun 30 2009, 10:54 PM
restless daze

Patrick didn't deliver her. He kidnapped her and took her to some warehouse and Bo rescued her and I think Patrick wound up going to jail.

As he was being arrested he confessed to switching the paternity tests. He never explained how he managed to get Bo's sperm from Salem to Morgan Island in order to conceive a BOPE baby, but we already knew he had some practice mixing and matching petrie dishes. (I'm totally kidding by the way)

It also happened at the same time as EJ and Sami's fateful night. I only bring that up because everyone seems to remember the date of that: 12/29/06, lol. Sami flagged down EJ when he was running from having shot John. A lot happened that night.
Edited by lysie, Jun 30 2009, 11:03 PM.

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thanks for the spoilers. Sounds great!

domestic bliss turns passionate for Sami for Rafe;
:wub: :wub: :wub:

Bopefan

lysie
Jun 30 2009, 11:03 PM
IMissAremid
Jun 30 2009, 10:54 PM
restless daze

As he was being arrested he confessed to switching the paternity tests. He never explained how he managed to get Bo's sperm from Salem to Morgan Island in order to conceive a BOPE baby, but we already knew he had some practice mixing and matching petrie dishes. (I'm totally kidding by the way)

It also happened at the same time as EJ and Sami's fateful night. I only bring that up because everyone seems to remember the date of that: 12/29/06, lol. Sami flagged down EJ when he was running from having shot John. A lot happened that night.
ROTFLMAO!!! too funny!

Manda1

samixxx
Jun 30 2009, 11:07 PM

ITA looking forward to it too! :smooch:

Dawn7
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie

mirabella

samixxx
Jun 30 2009, 11:07 PM

That is just what I like to see, too! :wub: :wub: :wub:

lol....

Angie, thanks for posting.
Edited by mirabella, Jul 1 2009, 10:05 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply