Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of July 13th; *UPDATED 7/11*
Topic Started: Jun 30 2009, 10:09 PM (9,827 Views)
SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

My definition of domestic bliss would hardly include having just buried one child - and losing access to another.

But hey...maybe that's just me. :unsure:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Spoilers
- Rafe moves in.
- Mia and Will go on a date.
- Steph gets a new job.
- Chloe confides in Nicole.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Wonder what Steph's new job is.

It seems they may be using this breakup to develop her individually a little more, which I like.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jul 1 2009, 10:21 AM
My definition of domestic bliss would hardly include having just buried one child - and losing access to another.

But hey...maybe that's just me. :unsure:
Yeah,nothing says"domestic bliss"like ignoring your alive children to boink you boring ass,lame ex-bodyguard..oh the drama!!! :drunk:

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

PhoenixRising05
Jul 1 2009, 01:07 PM

It seems they may be using this breakup to develop her individually a little more, which I like.
Well her options are the Java Cafe, The Pub, the hospital, or The Cheatin' Heart (which we haven't seen in a while). I really doubt they'll put her on the police force or working at the docks. Maybe it's not a job like career wise. OR maybe Kate adds her to the H&H show since Chloe is getting sick. Hmmmm.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily Spoilers

Monday, July 13th
E.J. and Sami have an argument about Rafe moving in with Sami; Rafe wants Will to forgive his mother; Daniel tells Brady about his feelings for Chloe; Brady is rejected by Arianna.

Tuesday, July 14th
Chloe collapses; Daniel tells Kate he is quitting the show and leaving Salem; Will and Mia run into E.J., Sydney and Johnny in the park; Stephanie gets exciting news.

Wednesday, July 15th
Philip hopes to work things out with Stephanie; Chloe asks Lexie to keep Daniel away from her; Maggie wonders what is going on between Daniel and Chloe; Hope and Bo have a birthday party for Ciara.

Thursday, July 16th
Sami wants to call a truce with Nicole; Stefano tells Nicole that his plan is in motion; Brady talks to Victor about Arianna; Melanie takes her nursing test.

Friday, July 17th
Rafe and Sami plan a picnic; E.J. wants to know what is going on between Stefano and Nicole; Brady kisses Arianna; Chad asks Mia about rehab; Mia starts a journal.

Mason
Member Avatar

:sleep: :sleep2: :sleep: :sleep2: :sleep:

BORING!
Edited by Mason, Jul 1 2009, 03:12 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm guessing Stephanie' snew job is going to be medically related to give her scenes with Nathan.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 1 2009, 03:09 PM
Tuesday, July 14th
Daniel tells Kate he is quitting the show and leaving Salem

Wednesday, July 15th
Hope and Bo have a birthday party for Ciara.
Daniel moving out of Salem would be too good of news to be true. :angry:

I freaking hate when the writers change birthdays just for the plot point. Ciara was born in December. WTF is she having a birthday party in July? This is stupid! If the writers needed a reason to have little kids around Ciara so that Bo could have his stupid visions, they should've just had Bo and Hope host a pool party or something in their backyard for all of Ciara's friends to come to. Changing her birthday from December to July annoys me.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Yeah. It must be at the hospital.

I'm enjoying the show but these do sound rather dry. Not a whole lot going on. Reminds me alot of last July where it seemed like the show was twiddling it's thumbs until August. I guess they think people won't watch in the summer LOL.

Granted, there is story movement but I would like more to be going on then just the God awful Chloe is being poisoned crap, which just needs to end.

I have a feeling Ciara's party is a make up party of some sort or something. I bet it will be some sort of cheesy thing where they throw a party because they've all been through so much kind of thing.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Jul 1 2009, 03:18 PM.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Mia starts a journal!!!! Finally, something thrilling is happening!

Some of these do sound ok, actually.

Thanks for posting, Angie!

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting.

Don't care about Safe's picnic or Mia's journal, unless she writes about the baby scheme and someone snoops and reads it.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Jul 1 2009, 03:17 PM
I have a feeling Ciara's party is a make up party of some sort or something. I bet it will be some sort of cheesy thing where they throw a party because they've all been through so much kind of thing.
Doubt it. This sounds like an actual birthday party. It's not like Bo and Hope were too busy with story back in December for them to say they were too busy dealing with so and so to give Ciara a proper birthday party.

I'm pretty sure this just another case of the writers not caring about history on the show and moving a birthday to another date to accomodate the plot.

SO.ANNNOYING.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Angie79
Jul 1 2009, 03:09 PM
Daily Spoilers

Monday, July 13th
Rafe wants Will to forgive his mother;
What the fuck is it your business, Rafe? Did you just cross out Grace's name and put in Will's on those adoption papers you falsified? Where is Will's real dad? Did Kate kill him off screen?

Quote:

Daniel tells Brady about his feelings for Chloe;

WHY? Why of all people to tell about his Chloe problems would he go to Chloe's ex-husband? He really is Salem's dr. Phil isn't he. If they're gonna pull this shit then they should at least make Brady the new Salem shrink so it makes sense at least.

Quote:

Daniel tells Kate he is quitting the show and leaving Salem;

If only it were true...

Quote:

Will and Mia run into E.J., Sydney and Johnny in the park;

I don't know why but this is the one spoiler I'm actually looking forward to the most. It would be so great if Will and Mia could be the ones to unravel the baby switch.

Quote:

Chloe asks Lexie to keep Daniel away from her;

Are you sure that's what you want given Lexie's record with men who are not her husband, Chloe?

Quote:

Hope and Bo have a birthday party for Ciara.

Yay for seeing Ciara but who the hell are Hope and Bo going to invite? All their friends got fired from Salem. :(

Quote:

Sami wants to call a truce with Nicole; Stefano tells Nicole that his plan is in motion;

Interesting...

Quote:

Mia starts a journal.

WTF? So random.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

mbdimera
Jul 1 2009, 03:27 PM
Thanks for posting.

Don't care about Safe's picnic or Mia's journal, unless she writes about the baby scheme and someone snoops and reads it.
That probably is what they are going to do. Someone will read Mia's journal and find out she had a baby.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

IMissAremid
Jul 1 2009, 04:09 PM
Quote:

Daniel tells Brady about his feelings for Chloe;

WHY? Why of all people to tell about his Chloe problems would he go to Chloe's ex-husband? He really is Salem's dr. Phil isn't he. If they're gonna pull this shit then they should at least make Brady the new Salem shrink so it makes sense at least.

I am in no way defending the stupidity of Brady having no story except to be, as somebody once put it on TWoP, the town's official Wandering Eunuch Confessor. However, Daniel and Brady have had some sensitive emotional talks in the past about life and love, and I recall thinking Brady had put two and two together (much quicker than Lucas ever would) when he was present for a signature Chloe-Daniel lustful stare-off. There is at least some groundwork laid for Daniel to tell Brady just who this mystery woman he loves inappropriately is, and I wouldn't be surprised in the least if Brady said, yeah, I know.

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

esp13
Jun 30 2009, 10:16 PM
I love that Bo and Hope are throwing a birthday party for their daughter in July when she was born the day after Christmas.
yea i know it makes soo much sense, but then again this is dool and when does anything ever make any sense

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

littlemony
Jul 1 2009, 03:06 PM
PhoenixRising05
Jul 1 2009, 01:07 PM

Well her options are the Java Cafe, The Pub, the hospital, or The Cheatin' Heart (which we haven't seen in a while). I really doubt they'll put her on the police force or working at the docks. Maybe it's not a job like career wise. OR maybe Kate adds her to the H&H show since Chloe is getting sick. Hmmmm.
i dont think it will be on hearth and home cause once kate finds out that steph broke off the engagement then kate will be at stephs throat. remember she was gonna go hunt her down after philip had been shot and was trying to get out of bed chasing her. but then again she never did throw them an engagement party so maybe she cares more about meddeling in lucas' life than philips.

but steph doesnt have many choices for a job. like the pub, java, hospital, cheatin' heart police force, lol, docks, lol, H&H, or she could work as a construction worker. LMAO. then all thats left that they show is titan or dimera enterprises-but after what just happened she wont go there. oh theres being a jugde like judge fitzpatrick and she can be bribed and blackmailed

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

DrewHamilton
Jul 1 2009, 03:32 PM
PhoenixRising05
Jul 1 2009, 03:17 PM
Doubt it. This sounds like an actual birthday party. It's not like Bo and Hope were too busy with story back in December for them to say they were too busy dealing with so and so to give Ciara a proper birthday party.

I'm pretty sure this just another case of the writers not caring about history on the show and moving a birthday to another date to accomodate the plot.

SO.ANNNOYING.
I actually think they will give a reason. The show has been using history very well so I doubt they would make that big a fuckup. They will say something like they were too busy with their jobs back then or something.

The show has it's issues but it has not been screwing with important things like that. I would be shocked if they presented that party in a way that acted as if it was Ciara's actual birthday. I mean, what reason is there for it? How does it accommodate the plot? Bo and Hope don't even have any story yet. This vision of Ciara thing hasn't gone anywhere yet so there is no reason to mess with things for a plot that hasn't even materialized yet but we'll see.

Mason
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Jul 1 2009, 08:08 PM
They will say something like they were too busy with their jobs back then or something.
Well, I hope not! It would only make Bo and Hope look like the shittiest parents in the world, LoL.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply