Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of July 13th; *UPDATED 7/11*
Topic Started: Jun 30 2009, 10:09 PM (9,824 Views)
samixxx
Member Avatar

^^^lol that was my first thought too. I think this fits with Sami face the woman from Rafe's past, Sami and her will probably hit it off fabulously lol.

Thanks for the spoilers.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

no im sure she will face off Meredith

Manda1

Angie79
Jul 3 2009, 09:55 PM
National Enquirer Spoilers
Sami comes face to face with a woman from Rafe's past.

Phillip kisses Stephanie passionately.

EJ drops the custody battle.

Daniel resigns.

Brady kisses Arianna.
Ha! i wonder why EJ drops the custody battle? :applause:

Could it be the Stephanie threatens to tell all about the kidnapping or does he do a bi-polar switch and Sami is all of a sudden the best mother in the world again? I'm going for the first one as it is the most selfish option! :lol: :lol: We'll have to wait and see. :popcorn: :popcorn:

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 3 2009, 09:55 PM
EJ drops the custody battle.
Lame. This was a real opportunity to bring the Sami of old out.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Angie79
Jul 2 2009, 10:04 PM
Thursday
Nicole accidentally admits a scandalous secret to Sami;
I doubt this is because of the baby switch. She probably spills some info regarding what she knew about Owen or something else that ruins EJ's custody claim and that's why he winds up dropping the suit.

mirabella

Nicole Dimera
Jul 3 2009, 11:11 PM
Oh goodness is Sami gonna fall in the water again. LOL.
I think that is the day Meredith comes on the scene, so she probably shows up to interrupt the picnic.

imahrguru
Member Avatar

I love Ej's jealousy over Sami! Even when they fight it's sexy hot!

Nicole Walker

Poor EJ. Always on the outside looking in must really suck. LOL!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Soaps.com spoilers

The week of July 13:

Chloe finds Kate's scarf at Daniel's place and thinks he's dating another woman.

EJ reluctantly drops the custody battle with Sami!

While Will and Mia have a date, Chad probes Kinsey about them.

Philip tries to work things out with Stephanie and kisses her passionately.

Nathan invites Melanie out to dinner.

Thursday July 16:
Daniel hands in a letter of resignation to the hospital.

Friday July 17:
Sami thanks Nicole by hugging her and the women declare truce!!

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

lastDays
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 7 2009, 01:07 PM
Soaps.com spoilers

The week of July 13:

Chloe finds Kate's scarf at Daniel's place and thinks he's dating another woman.

Thursday July 16:

Friday July 17:

Daniel resigns from the hospital - Sounds like after he is released from Jail,he becomes a part of the Kiriakis mafia family with his god father :popcorn:

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

Angie79
Jul 7 2009, 01:07 PM
Soaps.com spoilers

The week of July 13:

Thursday July 16:

Friday July 17:

Actually sounds pretty good! Glad EJ is dropping the custody battle. Means he still loves Sami =)

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOD Spoilers
- Stephanie gets a job at the hospital.
- Mia and Will go out on a date.
- Daniel makes plans to leave Salem.

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

Angie79
Jul 8 2009, 01:05 PM
SOD Spoilers
That's so funny, considering she went to school for business (or so I thought).

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

thanks....snore,snore,snore

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

littlemony
Jul 8 2009, 01:55 PM
Angie79
Jul 8 2009, 01:05 PM
SOD Spoilers
That's so funny, considering she went to school for business (or so I thought).
Those two things wouldn't be incompatible. She could be working towards a hospital administration degree. Granted, she'll probably be running around in a stupid candy striper uniform from 1973 like Melanie does, and the only purpose of her working in the hospital is to get her closer to Nathan, but it's perfectly reasonable to me that she could have some sort of administrative job there.

esp13
Member Avatar

I think Stephanie's degree is in the PR field (that's what she talked about with Philip way back when and Philip was going to hire her in PR position at Titan before the break-up). She also mentioned way back when that she wanted to work for a non-profit after she got her degree. Believe it or not, but hospital's do have PR departments, so this could fit in nicely. Regardless, I'm just glad she has a job.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Spoilers
Chloe confesses her jealousies to Nicole.

Daniel makes plans to leave Salem.

Mia and Will go on a date.

Phillip tries to work things out with Stephanie.

Chad probes Will about Mia's supposed rehab stint.

A sketchy stranger approaches Ciara.

Can't Miss:Friday, July 17th
Brady kisses Arianna.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

The Ciara stuff just seems so herky-jerky to me. It's like Bo and Hope are on so randomly that by the time the next stage of the "story" rolls around I've forgotten what happened with them the last time I saw them.

Chad/Mia/Will: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz as usual.

Thanks for posting, Angie.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Taelyn
Jul 3 2009, 10:02 PM
EjsGaGirl
Jul 1 2009, 02:03 PM
SocRMum1
Jul 1 2009, 10:21 AM
My definition of domestic bliss would hardly include having just buried one child - and losing access to another.

But hey...maybe that's just me. :unsure:
Yeah,nothing says"domestic bliss"like ignoring your alive children to boink you boring ass,lame ex-bodyguard..oh the drama!!! :drunk:
What makes you think she is ignoring them ? Ali splits her time with Lucas/Chloe, and whatever babysitter is around.. And she spends as much time with Ali, as EJ does with Sydney.. Probably more sinse Nicole is always with the baby.

Johnny has been taken from her.. And will is a grown Teenager, Even if he were not angry with her He would not want to spend his free time with his mom.. Teens rarely do so she is not depriving him, He I believe is staying with Lucas now anyway.. Should Sami just shut herself away in a dark room when she has a man there who loves her?

I think its rediculous that Sami is being judged for being happy with the man she loves.
I certainly never saw any outcry from Ejami's when Sami was living With EJ even AFTER the annullment, Or the fact that the babies were in the house during their one night of boinking with a man who has "hurt" her in the past.. Then she wasnt ignoring her kids.. It was all perfctly fine..

Can we say .... Double Standard ????????????

Oh and he is much more than her "Ex bodyguard".. He is the Man she loves, and she is not ashamed to admit it.
My issue was with the phrasing - domestic bliss? Really?? One child is barely in the ground, another has been ripped from her arms by the VERY pissed off (and rightfully so) father. I cannot imagine how anyone would feel anything resembling 'bliss' for a very, very long time after that - domestic or otherwise.

The last thing Sami should be focusing on is getting laid - whether she loves the guy, thinks he's the bee's knees or whatever. It's ridiculous - and not a double standard. I would feel the same way regardless of who the characters are.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jul 8 2009, 05:50 PM
Taelyn
Jul 3 2009, 10:02 PM
EjsGaGirl
Jul 1 2009, 02:03 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
What makes you think she is ignoring them ? Ali splits her time with Lucas/Chloe, and whatever babysitter is around.. And she spends as much time with Ali, as EJ does with Sydney.. Probably more sinse Nicole is always with the baby.

Johnny has been taken from her.. And will is a grown Teenager, Even if he were not angry with her He would not want to spend his free time with his mom.. Teens rarely do so she is not depriving him, He I believe is staying with Lucas now anyway.. Should Sami just shut herself away in a dark room when she has a man there who loves her?

I think its rediculous that Sami is being judged for being happy with the man she loves.
I certainly never saw any outcry from Ejami's when Sami was living With EJ even AFTER the annullment, Or the fact that the babies were in the house during their one night of boinking with a man who has "hurt" her in the past.. Then she wasnt ignoring her kids.. It was all perfctly fine..

Can we say .... Double Standard ????????????

Oh and he is much more than her "Ex bodyguard".. He is the Man she loves, and she is not ashamed to admit it.
My issue was with the phrasing - domestic bliss? Really?? One child is barely in the ground, another has been ripped from her arms by the VERY pissed off (and rightfully so) father. I cannot imagine how anyone would feel anything resembling 'bliss' for a very, very long time after that - domestic or otherwise.

The last thing Sami should be focusing on is getting laid - whether she loves the guy, thinks he's the bee's knees or whatever. It's ridiculous - and not a double standard. I would feel the same way regardless of who the characters are.
EXACTLY...thanks..apparently I did not clarify my post..I would feel the same way about ANYONE acting like a horny toad,DAYS after they buried their child..its crass,its vulgar,and Sami does not even know this dude...other than he boinks her to keep her from asking questions..lame,lame,lame..as for loving that bore..she does not even KNOW him!! :laugh:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply